cabfe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Sometimes I wish I were making just one big cutscene. Freedom of movement and choices are killing me!
    Laptopdancer
    Laptopdancer
    Preach!
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Maybe to reduce the number of choices a bit? With creative works it's important not to bite off more than you can chew, otherwise things get too overwhelming too fast. :)
    Congrats on the Alex d'Or qualification !
    cabfe
    cabfe
    Thanks!

Now I hope people will like my game enough to get a prize ;)
    what a happy day! Just got two lovely comments on RMN for my demo. I'm so happy!
    Playing dolls aka assembling elements for my busts is kinda fun actually. Somewhat similar to giving life to a clump of clay.
    Finally found a way to display multilanguage texts for the busts without having to use my temporary trick of variable storage. Now that I'll go all-busts, this will be useful.
    The fan of my graphic card just died. I'm lucky to have a computer store nearby!
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Make sure to do plenty of backups for your data.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    I'm updating my backup right now ^^
    The good thing with having a boring, slow-paced job is that it gives you plenty of time to think of your game. Already 4 pages of additionnal dialogues and counting!
    Damn... A new job starting next week == less time to work on my game. Anyone to give me a few millions dollars?
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Same here. Looks like we're in the same boat.
    ChaoticLapras
    ChaoticLapras
    xD. Go mine bitcoins instead of working.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Updated the dev logs for the game I'm working on! Check it out here
Alright, I left the modern girl in fantasy brain's hands while I get my - MODERN GIRL WHAT HAPPENED?! I blame fantasy brain for this.

WinaElemental.png
I just realized that, while I was waiting for our little Easter Game to be approved in the Completed Games Thread, the game was already listed for more than a week, without me noticing x.x

So ... very delayed happy easter to everyone I guess? : D
WIP
3t2Xc52pKS7ptwWCFMrSen.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hesena