cabfe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• what a happy day! Just got two lovely comments on RMN for my demo. I'm so happy!
    Playing dolls aka assembling elements for my busts is kinda fun actually. Somewhat similar to giving life to a clump of clay.
    Finally found a way to display multilanguage texts for the busts without having to use my temporary trick of variable storage. Now that I'll go all-busts, this will be useful.
    The fan of my graphic card just died. I'm lucky to have a computer store nearby!
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Make sure to do plenty of backups for your data.
    cabfe
    cabfe
    I'm updating my backup right now ^^
    The good thing with having a boring, slow-paced job is that it gives you plenty of time to think of your game. Already 4 pages of additionnal dialogues and counting!
    Damn... A new job starting next week == less time to work on my game. Anyone to give me a few millions dollars?
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Same here. Looks like we're in the same boat.
    ChaoticLapras
    ChaoticLapras
    xD. Go mine bitcoins instead of working.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me : "Wearing glasses is annoying."
*put out glasses*
Also me : "Keep mistaking 0, 6 and 8."
oh god, a new version of RPG Maker is coming soon already....
So a new RPG Maker has been teased on RPG Maker Web's Twitter. Hmm...
So in my stream for the No Travel Game Jam, I mentioned we were going to do a teaching make a game from beginning to end series of streams, but it had to wait on an announcement I couldn't make yet before I could start... Keep your eyes on our twitter tonight.
Surprise extra Text Adventure session! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YagyuChan