Recent content by cabfe

1. cabfe

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Skyquake It's a nice looking town! Just a couple of things: There's a house that seems floating above the garden below: Also, the graveyard is at altitude 0 on the left side but should higher when coming from the right (you have to climb stairs to reach that entry).
  2. cabfe

Bleeding Moons (demo available)

It does have mature themes and scenes in it, so I guess this time it's justified. And if you're older than 18 years old, nobody will knock on your door :)
  3. cabfe

Nope, nothing like that. Seeing the games on your store, I thought it would be too different so I precised it's not an RPG. Thanks for the offer, though!
  4. cabfe

It takes between 8 and 15 hours, depending on your reading speed and if you're looking at the optional content (NPCs, exploration, etc.) I have a publisher but if that's okay for you (and them) I don't mind releasing on your website as well. It's not a RPG game though, it's a mix of an...
  5. cabfe

Good news, the players like Bleeding Moons! While it only has 3 review on Steam so far, they're all very positive about the game. And all 5 players' reviews on GOG are positive too, rating the game a 4.6 out of 5! Thank you and don't forget to leave reviews for the games you like :)
  6. cabfe

Sorry, your last star is in another castle.

Sorry, your last star is in another castle.
  7. cabfe

That's not exactly new but usually games with that mechanic limit to one teleport beacon, reusable.

That's not exactly new but usually games with that mechanic limit to one teleport beacon, reusable.
  8. cabfe

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

This just keeps looking better and better. Keep up the good work!
  9. cabfe

@Dororo Since you never see the full image ingame, you can make it smaller and seamless. It'll look bigger than it really is, for a fraction of the size. GIMP (and surely other programs) has a filter to make a picture seamless.
  10. cabfe

+1

+1
  11. cabfe

They are not exactly Deus Ex Machina, even if they look like it from Ian's perspective. You'll learn more in the Commentary mode. Thank you for playing and liking my game! I'm currently working on a spinoff, although it'll play like a Visual Novel this time. Less interactivity with the world...
  12. cabfe

I did it and it worked well. Even just a half-hour or an hour in a day, cumulated, means that...

I did it and it worked well. Even just a half-hour or an hour in a day, cumulated, means that your map is done and you can go to the next.
  13. cabfe

@Lycanimuss There's a small thing that I'll nitpick about your lighting: the two lamps in the middle are casting light on the wall behind them despite a corner being in the way. Instead of lighted areas, these should be darker than the rest of the room.
  14. cabfe

@Pots Talos It would certainly require editing the tiles but I'd mix a bit of green on the outer edge of the snow area and a bit of snow on the ground on the other side. The transition between the two would look less abrupt.
  15. cabfe

Thank you @Hirei ! I did my best to make my game worthy of your splendid artwork.

Thank you @Hirei ! I did my best to make my game worthy of your splendid artwork.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- X Costume ---

M.Healer: I'm wearing M.Mage's Costume.
M.Mage: I'm wearing M.Healer's Costume.
M.Knight: Why not using the Scary Costume like me,The Scary Frankenstein?
M.Healer: Err…Because we have low of Budget.
M.Mage: Yeah,right.
MV Plugin Showcase: Opening the in-game menu without pausing the background. :LZSgrin:

Hello RPG Maker Community!, I am BIGHORN13 and playing RPG is one of my passion. I am planning to build my first RPG Project using RPG MV just for fun while in my spare time. So I just joined because I am interested to learn about fundamentals in RPGM from this community. That might guide me to improve my knowledge and skills in building a game. Its my pleasure to be here.
Happy (early) Halloween haha
This site have great assets for RPG Maker: https://kokororeflections.com/

There are modern resource too.
Check it out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahliaz