Recent content by cabfe

1. cabfe

Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've...

Well, the Danganronpa games are the biggest disappointment I've had playing mystery games. I've never had so much BS shoveled down my throat. They're an insult to intelligence.
  2. cabfe

You can't just remove scripts? (or whatever they're called now)

You can't just remove scripts? (or whatever they're called now)
  3. cabfe

That reminds me of when I'm looking for a specific issue, find the exact same problem in a forum...

That reminds me of when I'm looking for a specific issue, find the exact same problem in a forum post, but no one answered...
  4. cabfe

That's your choice, though.

That's your choice, though.
  5. cabfe

What activity you have after a meal also has an effect. If I play an action game, nothing...

What activity you have after a meal also has an effect. If I play an action game, nothing happens. If I read, I doze about one hour after lunch. Boring lectures would surely put me to sleep too :)
  6. cabfe

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes -...

Started playing Danganronpa 3 in French - Eyes started bleeding in less than 5 minutes - Installed English text instead. Why, translator, whyyyy???
  7. cabfe

Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.

Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
  8. cabfe

You can just watch a Let's Play, that's surely better. The story isn't bad, except the last part...

You can just watch a Let's Play, that's surely better. The story isn't bad, except the last part which is full of BS disguised as smartness. I've bought all 3 games so I'll play them, but now I'm dreading the trials when they are supposed to be the climax of fun :(
  9. cabfe

You can use it as an example of what not to do if you're trying to add fun minigames into your...

You can use it as an example of what not to do if you're trying to add fun minigames into your game :)
  10. cabfe

Danganronpa 2 was supposed to be better than the 1st... Well, certainly not the minigames. Or...

Danganronpa 2 was supposed to be better than the 1st... Well, certainly not the minigames. Or maybe they meant it as "they managed to make them even worse." Such a chore to play.
  11. cabfe

Well, I hate anything that is time-based. I play to relax, no need for the extra stress.

Well, I hate anything that is time-based. I play to relax, no need for the extra stress.
  12. cabfe

When you welcome a mandatory minigame with "Oh no, not that again!", you know something is...

When you welcome a mandatory minigame with "Oh no, not that again!", you know something is wrong. Looking at you, Danganronpa.
  13. cabfe

It's funny that I use RPG Maker to make games that are not RPGs. But it shows how versatile the...

It's funny that I use RPG Maker to make games that are not RPGs. But it shows how versatile the engine is.
  14. cabfe

If the xrays show nothing, it's probably not a broken bone. Maybe it's pressing against...

If the xrays show nothing, it's probably not a broken bone. Maybe it's pressing against something inside your body?
  15. cabfe

@CrowStorm Considering that Plato reused a lot of things Socrates said, it's easy to mix them :)

@CrowStorm Considering that Plato reused a lot of things Socrates said, it's easy to mix them :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.
Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hextasy