Cadh20000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My friend suggested turning my 3D game into a RPGMaker game, but I couldn't figure out how to make the landscape destructible. Don't know if it is the program, or simply my inexpertize with scripting.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Change dirt to sucking mud or quicksand, turn flat ground into sinkholes, change a cliff into a ramp, etc...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Tsukihime's script will definitely take care of this for you! She's also provided a tutorial (I think with a demo) to show how to use it well.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Thank you! ^_^
    Anyone know when the next giveaway or sale of VXAce is?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    It's currently 50% off on Steam. I already told you to check.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    I don't use Steam though...

I had hoped someone else might know of another sale that won't require me to install more software.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Our Facebook page usually has a post when we're running a sale or a giveaway. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Progress on one of my projects has been slow, but I'm at a spot now where I feel like sharing the four main characters.

From left to right we have: Amabel, Tibby, Dusty, and Wren.

tibbyrpgcast.jpg
I'm in a much better mood about my game than I was 2-3 days ago. I keep switching between sideview and front because of the amount of assets needed for side (I'm drawing it all myself)... but I've decided to stick with front, for my own sanity. sidenote... people, planning is important. I've spent so long on just getting my game's ideas off the ground because I didn't plan ahead.
unknown.png

"Fight me."
I'll finally wash my clothes today!
SA46ATTACK.gif :kaojoy:New Arab character in action.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildsky