Cadh20000
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My friend suggested turning my 3D game into a RPGMaker game, but I couldn't figure out how to make the landscape destructible. Don't know if it is the program, or simply my inexpertize with scripting.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Change dirt to sucking mud or quicksand, turn flat ground into sinkholes, change a cliff into a ramp, etc...
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Tsukihime's script will definitely take care of this for you! She's also provided a tutorial (I think with a demo) to show how to use it well.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Thank you! ^_^
    Anyone know when the next giveaway or sale of VXAce is?
    Shaz
    Shaz
    It's currently 50% off on Steam. I already told you to check.
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    I don't use Steam though...

I had hoped someone else might know of another sale that won't require me to install more software.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Our Facebook page usually has a post when we're running a sale or a giveaway. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster3,4 added!

My only regret is the portal mirror effect is too subtle to show up in these GIFs. It probably just needs more sparkles. :LZSwink:
Microsoft: Hey, let's waste money advertising the Xbox Series X when nobody has any in stock, we don't seem to be making more, we aren't taking preorders and you can't get on a waiting list. BEST. IDEA. EVER.
So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Summer_L7