Recent content by CainReval

1. CainReval

Monday Night Game Streams Submission

Sorry if this comes as a repeat message! Heres Loveless, after a few bug fixes! The demo is about an hour long or so if you do everything, otherwise it's pretty short! That's for looking into it! https://mega.nz/file/gTRCFTyb#vdxQbs-hFH2WkiRTRmuOth3KHcJSd9OeoyEX1MDcn70
  2. CainReval

Monday Night Game Streams Submission

Thank you so much for looking into my game Studio Blue! I hope you enjoy it! heres the link to Loveless Special Edition https://mega.nz/file/JDJiRZjR#Zo_1wBsRE5aAsdSGbOUoSnntophfhDf8x4w8-JyC0CA
  3. CainReval

Side View Battler Stuck in "Guard" when idle

Okay! I figured it out after tons of testing! It had nothing to do with my plugins, the class my character was set to had the special flag "guard" for some reason! XD I took it off and it fixed my problem! Thank you for everyone that helped!
  4. CainReval

Side View Battler Stuck in "Guard" when idle

To help get my game off the ground I used an old demo received by Yanfly (to test his new plugins) so to have access to bunches of skills and the like. However, the character in the first slot of my game is now stuck in "Perma Guard" when he is in battle. It only affects things visually, but its...
  5. CainReval

Idle Animation Issues

So I had been using RPG maker for some time now, and Ive been having some issues with my main character (The one in first slot) having a different idle animation than the rest of my characters. This was managable to a degree when using Chibi sprites because the animation it used was close to the...
  6. CainReval

Actor Transformations help

So ive been using Yanflys tips and trick videos to make some pretty cool effects for some of my characters. Up until now, all my effects have been changing characters to those of similar size. Recently with Aekashics updating their monster log, I wanted to use a slightly modified Tiamat as a...
  7. CainReval

Issues with MOG HUNTERs Skill Menu

Ive tried that, but I still get the same issue
  8. CainReval

Issues with MOG HUNTERs Skill Menu

Ive been trying to use Moghunters skill menu for some time now and every time i try to open it, i get this message. Im not quite sure what I need to do, Ive opened the console, but I dont understand what its asking of me Please help
  9. CainReval

Issues when using Moghunters Main Menus

Just recently Im encountering new errors with these plugins. The skills menu seems to bug out when I try to open it. I hadnt encountered these issues before I changed the images, but Im encountering them now, and Im not quite sure what they are asking of me.. These were working before...
  10. CainReval

Alright, it seems like there is a minor compatibility issue when trying to use these Mog Hunters menu plugins with the YEP Engines for Equipment, Items, and Status Menus. Disabling either of these plugins (From MogHunter or Yanfly) fixed the problems i was encountering. THANKS FOR ALL THE...
  11. CainReval

Alright, I updated the core engine and installed the new libraries folder, but Im still getting issues when trying to use the items and still dealing with the messed up menu for the equipment. I still see this every time i try to use an item Opening the console shows me this I see...
  12. CainReval

So, theres an update for this issue. I updated my plugins from mog hunter and everything seems to work well for right now. Im encountering a new issue where I seem to be overlapping some things involved with Yanflys plugins, such as the equipment, Items, ect I assume its conflicting with...
  13. CainReval

Ive been working on using Moghunters main menu set up for my game, Ive change a few images to help make it a little more original, but every time I try to open the menu I get this... Ive updated my game to the newest version before I jumped into using this plugin, but I cant help but get...
  14. CainReval

MV Sprite+

These look awesome! It really makes for some great additions to the game and adds for more detail in the characters! Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonboy92