Last Activity:
Apr 24, 2018 at 7:06 AM
Birthday:
November 22

Share This Page

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!, from The land of dream and mist

Veteran

(=~_~=) Well, I am now official at the boring part of the process.. Important, but boring. I'm putting book in proper format, but boring. Apr 21, 2018 at 6:19 AM

Caitlin was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Apr 24, 2018 at 7:06 AM
    1. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=~_~=) Well, I am now official at the boring part of the process.. Important, but boring. I'm putting book in proper format, but boring.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, and it would be such a more fun process if my writing program would stop "not responding" every few minutes... So, I fall asleep while doing it. lol
        Apr 21, 2018 at 10:57 AM
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Oh no, that makes the process longer. But getting some sleep out of it isn't too bad xd...
        Apr 21, 2018 at 11:02 AM
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        True, very true... bright side to everything, but tomorrow, if that happens again. I'm going to take a break so I don't get so.. stressed out. A stressed out Cait is a cait who wants to curl up in a ball in the corner of the room. lol
        Apr 21, 2018 at 12:01 PM
    2. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I WON! I WON! I WON! \(=^.^=)/ A copy of "The Witcher: Enhanced version" on Gog! So freaking happy right now! I WON! YES! *Falls down*
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Congrats! Shame that the game is fairly boring. :p Well, to be fair, only the first half is boring - I found it boring, anyway. Loved Witcher 2, though.
        Apr 18, 2018 at 9:29 AM
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        (=~_~=) The pug has taken away all joy of the win by pooping in the room, so now it smells in here. Dang it. He apparently didn't like strong wind.
        Apr 18, 2018 at 9:33 AM
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        It does take forever for the game to really get into its groove, though most games/movies adapted from books have that problem in trying to get all the relevant info across at the beginning. Still, all of the Witcher games are awesome, they are the only case I've ever seen where the electronic adaptation was actually better than the books that inspired them.
        Apr 18, 2018 at 12:05 PM
        The Stranger and Caitlin like this.
    3. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      \(=^.^=)/ FSM has a blog, so people can now get their old tiles for VX/VX Ace, even 2000/2003! YES! I am so freaking happy!
      2. Kes
        Kes
        I've still got every single FSM tile sheet they ever released on my HD, even though I have never used 2000/2003 or XP and probably never will. I'm too much of a resource hoarder to delete them.
        Apr 17, 2018
        djDarkX and Caitlin like this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        (=^_^=) I was just so excited and they seem to be working on slightly taller characters for MV. I don't know what that means, but they seem to have a template on their twitter. (=o.o=) Although, I am illiterate in Japanese, soooo...
        Apr 17, 2018
        djDarkX likes this.
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Thank you! Can't wait to get them All and love them!!
        Apr 17, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    4. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=~_~=) Working on book cover three and going to upload them to see which people prefer... Sigh, it's such a pain in the butt, but worth it.
    5. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Page 464 out of 534 finished... Almost ... almost there. Still working on cover. Then onto my game and my next book. Of course!
      1. Puruiro, starlight dream and cLeigh33 like this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        :popcorn: I'll set camp at the finish line with a camera!!!
        Apr 15, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    6. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Daily Cuteness: (=^.^=) The best happy meal toy EVER.
      1. SmashArt
        SmashArt
        Woah- for a second I thought it was pudding and then it moved. :0 That is not something you want to eat. XD
        Apr 14, 2018
        The Stranger and Caitlin like this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I just keeping watching it, because it's soooooo cute! I <3 pugs! Plus, he or she had that cute little I look worried face.
        Apr 14, 2018
        The Stranger and SmashArt like this.
    7. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Shadow, my blue heeler mix loves to watch deer run through our yard. It's so cute! :kaoluv: He's such a sweetie!
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        (#o.o#) Well, his last owners was when he was a little puppy, so no, we would be those prementioned people who somehow taught him that he was a lapdog. =^_^= He was so little and sooo cute. (._.) I don't know how that happened.
        Apr 13, 2018
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        :guffaw: What a hard mystery to solve! lol
        Apr 13, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, it's not like I let him on my lap... Wait a minute. Shadow used to sleep with Richard when he was a wee puppy, so maybe... Hmm. Lucky, I think he learned that he's NOT a lapdog and is still learning not to jump up on people.. But he has that cute thing down cold.
        Apr 13, 2018
    8. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =._.= Coming up with a book cover that looks like something interesting to be read .. is really HARD!
      1. Thomas Smith likes this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Have you looked at sites with pre-made cover images? I think some of them are free.
        Apr 11, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Well, I suppose it couldn't hurt to take a good look to see what my options are. =-_-= I have lots riding on this, so I hope I can get my name out there, so I can make some money. Not a lot, not looking for millions (it would be nice).
        Apr 11, 2018
    9. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      1. Puruiro, TWings, Isabella Ava and 4 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Isabella Ava
        Isabella Ava
        And another thing that the stone gates? block most of the view of the landscape image - which i think is the key image and should be emphasize more : - )
        Apr 10, 2018
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I understand, it's tough when negative emotions hang over you like that. But it's great to see you trooping on. It's hard work!^.^
        Apr 10, 2018
      5. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @Isabella Ava Hmm, okay, I can see what you mean about that stone part. So I took the image and cropped it. Not much I can do to the flower, since it's apart of the frame and I didn't create it. I'm not sure that I can make it smaller, though.
        Apr 10, 2018
    10. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=_ _=) My book is found on so many free ebook sites... Cait's not really happy right now.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        That's awful. You can contact the sites and ask for it to be removed.
        Apr 7, 2018
        Guiguimu likes this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @StrawberrySmiles Yeah, but it was with a really bad publisher, so realized my mistake too late to undo it. I had to wait years for me to get the rights back to it.
        @JtheDuelist Yeah, I can't imagine all the work I am going to have to do. I thought it was "A" site, but found out that it was multiple sites. Doh.
        Apr 7, 2018
        Guiguimu and starlight dream like this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @NeoFantasy Yeah, lucky it is the OLD version of the book and NOT the re-edited version of it. I would be upset, if it was.
        @starlightdream I am going to have to do that before I republish the book. I am trying to see the bright side that a lot of people voted and I got a 4.2 to 4.8 with hundreds (some thousands) of voters. Still going to have to DMCA all of it, though.
        Apr 7, 2018
        Guiguimu and starlight dream like this.
    11. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (^_^) Ah, so excited as I am getting to the point of editing my last 100 pages.. NEXT: name and book cover. ...then hard.. hard work. doh!
      1. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        That's awesome! It's a big accomplishment, keep going! :)
        Apr 5, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    12. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      \(=^.^=)\ /(=^.^=)/ CELEBRATING NEW BATTERIES until I get a new mouse in the future.
      1. starlight dream and Thomas Smith like this.
      2. Thomas Smith
        Thomas Smith
        New batteries are great. XD
        Apr 7, 2018
    13. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=~_~=) I have decided to save up for a new mouse, a gaming mouse that's USB charger and $20... This one sucks... AAA batteries, really!?
      1. Guiguimu and Artificer like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        This is why I never buy wireless mice :p
        Apr 3, 2018
        Caitlin and Guiguimu like this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Well, inexperienced and stupid, but no longer...
        Apr 3, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        Yeah. Although it's true that mice nowadays aren't what they used to be... I have a 7 years old Genius mouse with no signs of wear. The only bad thing is, I can't use it, because it's a PS2 mouse :(
        Apr 4, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    14. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I've always been grateful that our actions don't come with SE, because could you imagine an alarm every time you had to go to the bathroom?
      1. fimamati, Frogboy, Guiguimu and 2 others like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        What in the world are you doing in the bathroom where an alarm would be an appropriate SE? Uh ... maybe don't answer that ...
        Apr 2, 2018
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        You know to alert you that there's an "ISSUE" or that you have to go to begin with. Alert alert... bathroom emergency .. must go to the bathroom. Because #o_o# I often have to go SUDDENLY, as I was too busy to notice. Very innocent I assure you.
        Apr 3, 2018
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Sometimes when I get very nervous I need to use the bathroom! I can imagine that alarm playing, as I'd walk down the isle :p
        Apr 3, 2018
        Caitlin and The Stranger like this.
    15. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =o_o= So glad that my mother doesn't celebrate April Fool's Day! Here's a check for a million dollars. April fools! Yeah, that would suck.
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. HexMozart88
        HexMozart88
        Oof. That would kind of be a waste of a cheque though, LOL.
        Apr 1, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, but the again, my mother rarely uses checks, plus she would never do that. =^_^= I'm just happy that she's not that mean, nor are we that gullible, either.
        Apr 1, 2018
      4. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        I feel like the scene when you try to cash that check would make it worthwhile all by itself.
        Apr 1, 2018
        Caitlin and starlight dream like this.
    16. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      \(=^o^=)/ CAIT has been super productive ALL DAY, well, minus the hour I made potato pancakes for my family! YEAH! Editing is actually FUN!
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I've tried SOOO hard to get cheese with potato pancakes, but the cheese vanishes in the pancake. Hmm, maybe chunks.
        Mar 31, 2018
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Yes, it becomes a potato and cheese blend. Larger chunks may work better, or adding a slice of cheese on top when they're fried and hot?
        Mar 31, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Hmm, never thought of that. ^_^ Although, I am a "cheesaholic", so for me, it's always necessary to add the cheese.
        Apr 1, 2018
    17. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Today, a wonderful sweet pekineses passed away after 16 years of living. She lived a life full of walks & ride with plenty of treats. RIP
      1. JtheDuelist
        JtheDuelist
        So sorry for your loss...
        Mar 26, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Thanks! It's kind of lonely without her and I was worried about the other two dogs. They were really sad.
        Mar 26, 2018
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Sorry Cait, it's going to take a bit to adjust to the change. But I'm glad she had a happy life with you guys, that's what matters. Hugs.
        Mar 27, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    18. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Purchased: Celianna's Ancient Dungeon set.. NOW, onto fixing the strange black square around the (MV) screen. Wish me luck!
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Best of luck!^_^
        Celianna's Dungeon sets are my favorite dlc, they have this epic look & mood.
        Mar 26, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion, Caitlin and Guiguimu like this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I <3 the color scheme, but not sure if the RPG Maker MV characters will go with it, as they are too bright. doh.
        Mar 26, 2018
      4. Harrumi
        Harrumi
        good luck!
        Mar 26, 2018
        Guiguimu, Sauteed_Onion and Caitlin like this.
    19. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Anyone know where I can take classes in how to read someone's mind? Apparently they've taken a let's NOT tell Cait anything class! lol
      2. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Finally, if you think people are just sort of ignoring you accidentally (like they're too busy with something else), rather than consciously trying to hide anything - I recommend just saying their name loudly and clearly. That'll usually get peoples' attention! You can also try gently placing your hand on their back or shoulder, which almost always works, but some people don't like being touched.
        Mar 25, 2018
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Oh yeah! I sooo know about that. My sister doesn't like to be touched and strangely, I don't like being touched when I don't know about it. lol Hmm, all this is good advice, because I do have trouble getting my younger brother's attention, not sure if it's because he's ignoring me on purpose.
        Mar 25, 2018
      4. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Social psychology is your best bet for understanding people, their behaviour, and motivations on a deeper level.
        Mar 25, 2018
        Caitlin, Sauteed_Onion and Guiguimu like this.
    20. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (>.<) YUCK! My pug's farts smell like... sauerkraut!!!! He farts.. I smell sauerkraut. Stupid brain...
      2. TheMutantSpaceDancer
        TheMutantSpaceDancer
        This reminds of a magical tale once told by 'ol Weird Al.
        Mar 23, 2018
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        There are worse things they could smell like ... maybe
        Mar 23, 2018
        Caitlin and starlight dream like this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        True, but at the time, it smelled really bad. I know that it was my brain placing a smell attached to a pug fart. It's funny what your brain chooses. lol
        Mar 23, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    November 22
    About Me:
    I am a very creative person, artistic, but I love to tell a good story.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Fantasy, Science Fiction, Cooking, animals, comics, anime, mythology and video games.
    Hello and welcome!

I always try to speak proper English, but not so proper that I sound stuck up, so yes, I do curse from time to time. I am a very creative person, loves to tell a good story, tries to be as positive as I can, but sometimes, I am a bit down. You see, I am a tad bit realistic. I am very opinionated, but for the most part, I do like to keep my opinions to myself, unless I start a topic where I want to discuss something. I love cartoons, video games and certain types of music that I got from my Dad (RIP). I love to cook, bake and take care of the dogs that live in this house.

I love Star Trek, used to love Star Wars (I love the originals, though) and I created my own universe in which I have been using creatively for quite a while now. I am in the midst of coming up with my own website, so even if you disagree with me from time to time, always remember one thing about me.

I always say what I think and feel, no hidden views or opinions. My opinions are based on logic and reasons, so if you want to discuss things with me, keep that in mind. The following reasons will not work, emotional, well that's the ways it's always been, or reasons that I feel are completely illogical. You should use the following method, "Yeah, I see your point, but have you ever considered X point?" Or your version of it. I demand that my opinions are 'RESPECTED', even if you don't agree with them, because I will respect your opinions, even if I do not agree with them.

I love to have discussions about games, politics (which will NOT be discussed on this forum), anything with story in it, stories in general or even game mechanics. I am always willing to give a helping hand with story, do an art trade or just do graphics to let anyone use them. ( =^.^= )

Cait

Signature

[​IMG]