Jul 20, 2018 at 1:09 PM

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
November 22

Share This Page

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!, from The land of dream and mist

Veteran

Why oh why couldn't I have been born with weather controlling powers? $500,000 for a rain storm, $125,000 for a snow storm.. Imagine the $. Jul 20, 2018 at 6:13 AM

Caitlin was last seen:
Jul 20, 2018 at 1:09 PM
    1. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Why oh why couldn't I have been born with weather controlling powers? $500,000 for a rain storm, $125,000 for a snow storm.. Imagine the $.
      1. Mystic_Enigma and SpaceBot like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @OmnislashXX Yeah, but then, money would be worthless pieces of toilet paper, not worth the money it was printed on. This way, I actually HELP people at the same time as earning money, so it's a win-win. =^_^=
        Jul 20, 2018 at 8:44 AM
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        You can help people by sending them money.
        Jul 20, 2018 at 9:55 AM
        SpaceBot likes this.
      5. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I think right now many in my state would pay you to stop weather, as we just had 3 towns hit with tornados today.
        Jul 20, 2018 at 10:31 AM
        SpaceBot and Caitlin like this.
    2. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I'm really happy, because today is cooler and got an awesome night sleep. ... MORE GRAPHICS! MORE working on my writing. \(=^.^=)/
      1. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        Good luck! :)
        Jul 17, 2018 at 3:01 AM
        Marsigne and Caitlin like this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I know it's a sad day when 80 degrees is a cool day, lol.
        Jul 17, 2018 at 3:41 AM
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        Sounds like Texas lol I feel you.
        Jul 17, 2018 at 3:45 AM
        Caitlin and Marsigne like this.
    3. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=-_-=') Hot weather = no motivation to get work done. (=~_~=) Cool weather, little person in head flips sleepy switch on.. can't do work.
      1. TakeHomeTheCup and Marsigne like this.
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Maybe Fall will be inbetween enough to actually get some work in?
        Jul 16, 2018 at 11:35 AM
        Caitlin and Marsigne like this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, that's what I'm hoping... So my sleep meter will actually be fulfilling... I'm hoping to get work done tomorrow. *yawns*
        Jul 16, 2018 at 1:40 PM
    4. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      https://orig00.deviantart.net/0255/f/2014/247/1/4/life_s_a_chibi__jealousy_over_ability_by_o_kemono-d7xxntg.jpg
      1. Mystic_Enigma likes this.
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        That pic speaks to me, like, sooooo much...
        Jul 14, 2018 at 9:34 AM
        Caitlin likes this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, I know what you mean. It took me a long time, not to compare myself to someone's awesome maps, graphics... and such on. =T_T= I felt I had to compete rather than simply learn from what they were showing me. =^_^=
        Jul 14, 2018 at 9:48 AM
        Mystic_Enigma likes this.
      4. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Yeah, sometimes I forget that my assets, no matter how amateur they end up being, are still my own, and I should take pride in making them!
        Jul 14, 2018 at 10:03 AM
    5. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =o_o= I am so happy to be back, because I missed everyone, but I did get lots of work done on my newest sci-fi book. =^_^= So happy...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Sci-Fi romance between a guy and an alien.
        Jul 12, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Jul 13, 2018
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @The Stranger Earth begins a new era after a massive war, not only learning of their lost past, but learning to appreciate and learn about the people who attacked them. It's character driven story... I'm still working on the plot right now. I like action, but not too much as I like drama, too. Humanity, you know! =^_^=
        Jul 13, 2018
    6. starlight dream
      starlight dream
      :kaohi: Hi how are you? You haven't posted much in a while! I hope all is well in CaitlinLand! :LZYcat:
      1. CleanWater likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Hugs! Those mouses are really not a cat's best friend, huh?
        Glad to see you back Cait :) Gothic versions... Ooohhh you even brought good news on your first day back! (=o..o=)
        Jul 11, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, I got stuck on them, because I wanted to create TIM BURTON style furniture .. which ISN'T as easy as you'd imagine to get into his head. I had to think about it for awhile... I don't want to copy, because I'd want to give people commercial rights, but I think I've got plenty of ideas now. =^_^=
        Jul 11, 2018
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Very interesting! :) I imagine it's gotta be difficult (I'd be scared to attempt it but I'm not as experienced as you :p). Looking forward to see what you come up with. It's good that you thought of the copyrights issue too^^
        Yay, Cait is back tuuuttt tuuuut!
        Jul 12, 2018
    7. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =o_o= I created my first coupon, so I hope to get some sales... my mouse is dying, I think...My ebook hasn't sold any, yet. ^_^ (KY95Y)
      1. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Meow!
        Do you use a wireless mouse? Wired?
        Jun 17, 2018
        starlight dream and Caitlin like this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Sadly, a wireless mouse.. one that needs horrible batteries. We hates them, we do.. nastiest batteries that keep dying on us. (=^_^=) Nerd moment... GOLLUM (LOTR, if he was using my mouse that is.)
        Jun 17, 2018
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Batteries betrayed us! Gollum! We melt their lettersss off! Yesss... Yessssss!
        Jun 17, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    8. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      My grandfather fell, went to the hospital and I was just told that he passed away. I can't believe that he's gone. =T_T=
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Funerals can also be very expensive. We paid roughly £1500 per coffin (the cheapest) for my nan and grandad. Well, I'm not sure what your beliefs are, @Caitlin, but let's hope your grandfather has been reunited with your grandmother. :)
        Jun 7, 2018
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I have no doubt that they'll be reconnected, while I am not Christian (grew up in a Christian home and country, though). I'm Pagan leaning, but believe in reincarnation and I believe in the souls being connected. So, with how close they were, I have no doubt that they'll be together. =^_^=
        Jun 7, 2018
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        From my personal experiences and those of people I've talked to, I have zero doubts that the souls of loved ones reunite. And they also help those they love, who are still alive.
        Planning a funeral close to father's day, or any holiday isn't ideal, but it also brings the family together which can deepen the meaning of such a day. Much love.
        Jun 7, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    9. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=o_o=) Happy Saturday! I hope everyone liked National Donut Day and I am hoping no one is in any donut related comas from too many donuts.
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Eh, my budget is pretty miserable right now, so I can't afford any of those expensive gluten free flours. Thank you anyway. :)
        Jun 3, 2018
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Well, the good thing is that it's easier to have the recipe and know where you can find X when you can afford it. (T_T) Or save up bits and pieces over time... So know how that is... I think I have two dollars to my name.. paypal and in change.
        Jun 4, 2018
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Caitlin I've been in a similar situation as yours for a long time. It motivated me to bake my own stuff whenever I could^^
        Have you thought of opening a shop for tiles though? Your stuff is fantastic I'm sure you could make some extra money with it. :)
        Jun 4, 2018
    10. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      A cute video when someone tries to steal your best friend.
      1. Guiguimu, fimamati, djDarkX and 2 others like this.
    11. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Oh, before I leave for awhile for dinner, I have a new graphic up for people who need SCIENCE FICTION!
      1. Mrs_Allykat
        Mrs_Allykat
        So awesome! Thank you!
        May 29, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    12. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Does anyone know how hard it is to have 'writing' time when you're living with your mother? Every five minutes, "YOUR NAME". I <3 her, but
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        o_o; Sigh, I love my mother, but she's as understanding as she's going to get. =^_^= Ah, but it's not to know that no matter what country you're in... mother/father and their children have the same problems with each other. lol
        May 28, 2018
      3. Aoi Ninami
        Aoi Ninami
        I cared for my mother for six years while she was ill. She never understood. "You can always get back to it."... not when you've made me lose my train of thought. It's like trying to hold up a house of cards with your mind. Nothing you can do but start all over again.
        May 28, 2018
      4. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Oh yeah, all the time. Except with my Father. Can never catch a break most of the time!
        May 28, 2018
        Caitlin and starlight dream like this.
    13. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Good morning, peeps! I am hoping to create a graphic for Memorial day! =^_^= And getting lost of inspiration for my new story for new book.
      1. Sauteed_Onion
        May 27, 2018
        Guiguimu and Caitlin like this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        *MEOW!* Oh wait, I think this is an English only forum. *Meow translates as HI!*
        May 27, 2018
      3. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Awww the cats found each other!!! ^^
        May 27, 2018
    14. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =^_^= I LOVE PUGS! I, also, love blue heeler mix dogs (with pit bull, I think). I love all animals! I want to open an animal rescue. Can't
      1. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        Dogs are in fact the best.
        May 23, 2018
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        A dog's presence fills me with happiness <3 Wish I could have one. Wouldn't be able to choose a breed though :p
        Even if you can't open a rescue, send your good loving vibes towards the animals, and loving energy helps a lot.
        May 23, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I see pictures of suffering animals and I just want to hug them, love them and give them all the care they need. =o_o= I see those starved dogs and think, WHY!? Why in the world keep an animal if you don't love it enough to feed it? Or why people dump them on the side of roads? It breaks my heart to see them suffer like that, needlessly.
        May 24, 2018
    15. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      First line of my newest story that I am writing and I thought I'd share it. =^_^=
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Sometimes circumstances force the best route for us. Are you keeping the same plot you had before, or starting everything anew?
        May 22, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I kept some of the characters, kept some of the plot that worked and expanded to fit the characters from my first book. I added quite a bit, as I didn't feel it had enough drama so to speak. =^_^= I am really liking the changes, and I already got the first chapter heading into chapter 2, not final edit, though.
        May 22, 2018
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Awesome. It's tough to get plot ideas right the first time anyway, so it's good that you got to revisit your choices ^^ ...Will let you know when the book arrives :D
        May 22, 2018
    16. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=~_~=) Writer's block seriously sucks, but I will get past this writer's block.. Eventually. ha ha ha ha! Have a great Wednesday
      1. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Writer's hammer? you know to mash the writer's block?
        May 17, 2018
        starlight dream and Caitlin like this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        =^_^= Cat only carries the hammer of Thor... lol Cat smash block, block gone now. /nerd moment.
        May 17, 2018
    17. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I just discovered that I might be a METHOD WRITER, which is strange as I never heard of it before. =o_o= Method acting, yes. =^_^=
      1. NeoFantasy, SpaceBot and Marsigne like this.
    18. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Gimp 2.10 came out and I'm OVERWHELMED! (=_ _ =) OH My.. go many new things.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Oh! I need to check this out!
        May 12, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Hey new kitty avatar!!!!! =^..^=
        May 12, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, I had to try out the new Gimp and I was amazed about how much better it looked. <3 It was so much easier to do, so I am happy that I didn't go to Photoshop! =^_^= Now, to learn even better shading.
        May 12, 2018
    19. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      “He even mentioned my fairy blood, plus he got away to live another day, I’m so disillusioned." Wilfred, Scion of Drakon
      1. starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
    20. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Man, it is taking customer service a long time... I didn't think my problem was that complicated....(=._.=) Wow, but I guess it is.
      1. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        What is the problem about?
        May 7, 2018
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        They can't figure out what's wrong, or they think it's because there's no price as it was free. They said they could give me a steam key, but still waiting to hear back from them. ~_~ I am trying to be patient, though.
        May 8, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    November 22
    About Me:
    I am a very creative person, artistic, but I love to tell a good story.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Fantasy, Science Fiction, Cooking, animals, comics, anime, mythology and video games.
    Hello and welcome!

I always try to speak proper English, but not so proper that I sound stuck up, so yes, I do curse from time to time. I am a very creative person, loves to tell a good story, tries to be as positive as I can, but sometimes, I am a bit down. You see, I am a tad bit realistic. I am very opinionated, but for the most part, I do like to keep my opinions to myself, unless I start a topic where I want to discuss something. I love cartoons, video games and certain types of music that I got from my Dad (RIP). I love to cook, bake and take care of the dogs that live in this house.

I love Star Trek, used to love Star Wars (I love the originals, though) and I created my own universe in which I have been using creatively for quite a while now. I am in the midst of coming up with my own website, so even if you disagree with me from time to time, always remember one thing about me.

I always say what I think and feel, no hidden views or opinions. My opinions are based on logic and reasons, so if you want to discuss things with me, keep that in mind. The following reasons will not work, emotional, well that's the ways it's always been, or reasons that I feel are completely illogical. You should use the following method, "Yeah, I see your point, but have you ever considered X point?" Or your version of it. I demand that my opinions are 'RESPECTED', even if you don't agree with them, because I will respect your opinions, even if I do not agree with them.

I love to have discussions about games, politics (which will NOT be discussed on this forum), anything with story in it, stories in general or even game mechanics. I am always willing to give a helping hand with story, do an art trade or just do graphics to let anyone use them. ( =^.^= )

Cait