Nov 15, 2018 at 7:51 AM

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
November 22

Share This Page

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!, from The land of dream and mist

Veteran

I stated my opinion on facebook today about Donald Trump and someone called me a "DUMB MILLENNIAL" Ok, but I'm Generation X. Nov 10, 2018 at 12:20 PM

Caitlin was last seen:
Nov 15, 2018 at 7:51 AM
    1. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I stated my opinion on facebook today about Donald Trump and someone called me a "DUMB MILLENNIAL" Ok, but I'm Generation X.
      1. Finnuval, samkfj and mobiusclimber like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Poryg
        Poryg
        Combat them with raw logic and facts, that will make them shut up. I know what I'm talking about, I've won a number of conflicts with youtube keyboard warriors really fast.
        Nov 11, 2018 at 9:33 AM
      4. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        ^Lol. That has never worked for me personally, because those kinds of people can't understand the language of logic and facts. Their position is that of pure irrationality and madness. In fact, most times they don't even have their own opinion on the matter. They simply parrot the group consensus they've been led to believe in, often using buzzwords we're all too familiar with. :D
        Nov 11, 2018 at 9:51 AM
        Finnuval likes this.
      5. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @Poryg HEY! Now that goes with my strengths as I am all logic when it comes to certain issues. (*inner Spock*) and all emotional when it comes to story and art. =^_^= It will give me an excuse to learn things, too.
        Nov 11, 2018 at 9:52 AM
    2. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      In life, there is a skill you should never learn: how to sleep sitting up, because once you learn it..the more of a pain it becomes. =-o-=
      1. View previous comments...
      2. trouble time
        trouble time
        Real talk in basic training i learned to sleep standing up. It was the greatest boon i ever recived, the only problem is that it only worked for like 10 minutes at a time. I had to wake up for a minute to stop from falling.
        Oct 30, 2018
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
      3. Philosophus Vagus
        Philosophus Vagus
        @trouble time hehe if there's one thing soldiers learn across all branches and nationalities it's how to fall asleep whenever and wherever the opportunity to safely do so presents itself.
        Oct 31, 2018
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Try going dining room to sit at the table to think of something for dinner, and the little person in your head switched the switch for sleepy time. I never had that problem before I slept sitting on my parents couch as there was no place for me to lay down. I never fell, but I keep hoping that my body will forget. lol.
        Oct 31, 2018
    3. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Funny video!
      1. samkfj
        samkfj
        I can relate to this...
        Oct 25, 2018
        Marsigne and Caitlin like this.
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        This dawg knows what a real gift is...
        Oct 25, 2018
    4. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Lesson for today: Apparently, those bath wipes are not flushable... lesson learned too late. =T_T= So sad, so dirty, so smelly in house.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      3. Amane Kagari
        Amane Kagari
        For those "flushable wipes", you also gotta beware of how your toilet or plumbing's design. Our toilet is pretty narrow so not even thick toilet paper can be used. We must use ones that won't clog. If we clog the pipes and it's found to be our fault, we not only get a stink house but we get fined by our management for the damage. This is why knowing your plumbing is very important! >_< (management can be jerks.)
        Oct 24, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Amane Kagari
        Amane Kagari
        I do hope that you can have your problem fixed. >_<'
        Oct 24, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      5. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @Amane Kagari Yeah, the machine is sitting outside of the bathroom and is going to be done tomorrow. Not soon enough for my taste, but *yawn* at least, the smell hasn't filled the house... window and fan running. Yeah, management can be a pain in the butt. lol
        Oct 24, 2018
        Marsigne, Amane Kagari and samkfj like this.
    5. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      All this robotic & auto driver, do you want to know how some people are going to look like?
      1. Caitlin
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Some already do.
        Oct 16, 2018
        Finnuval likes this.
    6. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Cait says: No SPRING CLEANING, how about FALL CLEANING? It's cooler and you aren't a little puddle on the floor from the heat. ( =^_^= )~
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @Poryg Yeah, well, the midwest section of the United State had all the cool weather, so lol. Have you ever tried to take a PUG to poop outside when they LOATHE puddles? No fun, not fun by a long shot.
        @The Stranger Yeah, here in Colorado, we have two seasons: Summer and winter. =^_^= So, I'm either comfortable or a tiny puddle on the floor.
        Oct 14, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Awwh! A tiny, cat shaped puddle. =^.^=
        Oct 14, 2018
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @The Stranger Hmm, I am sooo going to draw that... =^_^= Tiny cat shaped puddle!
        Oct 14, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    7. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Is it bad when I want not to deal with deaths for awhile? 2015 - Dad. 2016-off 2017-grandma 2018-grandpa x2 No more dying, anyone.
      1. cabfe likes this.
      3. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        I starting feeling the way you do when it happened to my Mother. Loss is the Worst. Thing. Ever!
        Oct 13, 2018
      4. DivideByZero
        DivideByZero
        I'll try to hold off for another week.
        Oct 13, 2018
      5. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        (o_O') If people in my town don't smarten up and slow down on that street next to my house, the next funeral is going to be MINE and my family. Another car accident right by my house... doh.
        Oct 13, 2018
    8. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      What breaks through the clouds, it is the sun and now, it is gone.. asleep behind a cloud and we must wait for its distant return. Waiting.
    9. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      \(=^.^=)/ HELLO WORLD! Hello universe and good evening!
      1. Finnuval likes this.
    10. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I just have to say that I am SO glad that this place is politics free, as I can not stand politics at the moment. (=>.<=)--{HISS!)
      1. RaynRayn and TakeHomeTheCup like this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I don't blame you a single bit for that one. I think I am going to stick to cute adorable pet videos, games and other things other than politics. There's a lot of stupid people on facebook these days. (=-_-=)
        Sep 30, 2018
      4. Poryg
        Poryg
        I hate politics of 21st century. Too much politics and too little action. But I'm always ready to learn more about historical politics, interwar and wwii ones being my favorite topic.
        Sep 30, 2018
        Caitlin and Philosophus Vagus like this.
      5. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @Poryg I agree with that statement, that there's too much talk and not enough action. We're in the middle of Sparta attacking and our politicians are discussing if we should send the army out to defend Athens.
        Oct 1, 2018
        Poryg likes this.
    11. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=~_~=) Cait is falling asleep, cait needs caffeine, cait is about to fall asleep...(=_ _=)<----zzzzz
      1. GoodSelf
        GoodSelf
        Bye bye Cait =]
        Sep 28, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    12. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      When you don't get sleep, for whatever reason, it really makes you apathetic to everything around you, even your greatest loves. Sleep well
      2. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        I've learned to overcome lack of sleep. It still sucks, and you still are unmotivated and apathetic, but I learned to force myself to work and do my other usual stuff. Had to, since sleep isn't something very popular in university.
        Sep 24, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      3. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        The time I got sleep deprived, I got insomnia. The state goes --> sleepy --> goes really sleepy --> headache --> Insomnia. Had trouble recovering it bcz couldn't sleep, and didn't feel sleepy at all.
        Sep 24, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Usually my can't sleep moments is pure biological... my brain turns off my sleep center when I have to go to the bathroom and there's a situation where it mimics that feeling. So it turns off my sleep center and I can't stop it. Or hot, my little dud in my head won't switch the switch when hot.
        Sep 24, 2018
    13. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I am in the middle of the most important piece of writing in my life: an obituary for my grandfather. So.. so.. going into perfection mode.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Thanks! We've been told that it's only a matter of time, right now, he's been placed in a hospice. Right now, a mixture of sadness and logic points running through our heads.
        Sep 19, 2018
        Mrs_Allykat likes this.
      3. Mrs_Allykat
        Mrs_Allykat
        Everyone has, or will, go through this. So, when someone feels for you, we remember our own sad times. You are not alone.
        Sep 19, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, I'm just trying to write the perfect obituary for my Grandfather, because he's an amazing man whom a lot of people lives he touched. I suppose we all go through this our grandparents, it's the most heart breaking time in your life... .. precious treasures that you'll never get again. Thanks for reminding me that no one is alone in this.. I appreciate it.
        Sep 19, 2018
    14. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =o.o= <-- a sucker for heart warming animal videos, from dogs to cats. if it's cute, I watches it! =^_^= With Bonnie Tyler: I need a hero.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I spend a silly amount of time trying to make myself feel happy by watching sweet animal vids on YouTube.
        Sep 15, 2018
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @OmnislashXX I like to watch animal rescue videos while playing the song: I need a hero playing. =^_^= I always cry, even when I'm singing it myself.
        @The Stranger Yeah, because animals are so funny and adorable. Who can stay mad at their cute little faces, even if people don't always agree on what's cute. lol
        Sep 16, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Caitlin I thought this was very sweet:
        Sep 16, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    15. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      If anyone wants to see what I am working on and what it looks like, I added a screenshot on my latest post. ( =^_^= )/
      1. SmashArtist likes this.
    16. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I've surprised myself this year by getting interested in HORROR before Halloween & not after it. lol. more horror related graphics to come.
    17. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I've been working on some horror related mansion stuff, hope to get it finished before HALLOWEEN. Mostly edits, though. lol
    18. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      My pug is out doing himself, by finding a way of pooping on a computer monitor and the top of the futon.. Gee wiz, Duke...
    19. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I'm going to be updating my MV morgue today or tomorrow for HALLOWEEN! BOOO!
      1. Marsigne and Guiguimu like this.
      2. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        OMG... Halloween is almost here... I need to start working on my thing... Great job with your recent tiles btw ^^
        Sep 3, 2018
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, I'm going to be adding tiles... walls, floors and other stuff that are sorely needed for a MORGUE. =^_^=
        Sep 3, 2018
        Guiguimu and Marsigne like this.
    20. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      MOM: Oh, the fly swatter! Off to kill flies. SHADOW: OH NO! She's going to beat me.. runs off. MOM: Shadow I'm not going to hit you.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Absolutely, we've had the little bugger, since he was a wee puppy and he's never been hit at all. Of course, he, also, attacks the vacuum cleaner, LITERALLY. He's strikes it with his paw, but he's been a little better on that. Of course, there was only a single time with Lola who got into a brief tiff, and scared poor wee Shadow.
        Aug 27, 2018
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Without context I thought you were implying your actual shadow did a peter pan and ran off in fear.
        Aug 27, 2018
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @The Might Palm Yeah, my blue heeler puppy is named Shadow... a beautiful black and white dog with the sweetest loving personality, except he's afraid of fly swatters, vacuums and fireworks. The last two I don't blame him for, the fly swatter I'm confused about.
        Aug 27, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    November 22
    About Me:
    I am a very creative person, artistic, but I love to tell a good story.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Fantasy, Science Fiction, Cooking, animals, comics, anime, mythology and video games.
    Hello and welcome!

I always try to speak proper English, but not so proper that I sound stuck up, so yes, I do curse from time to time. I am a very creative person, loves to tell a good story, tries to be as positive as I can, but sometimes, I am a bit down. You see, I am a tad bit realistic. I am very opinionated, but for the most part, I do like to keep my opinions to myself, unless I start a topic where I want to discuss something. I love cartoons, video games and certain types of music that I got from my Dad (RIP). I love to cook, bake and take care of the dogs that live in this house.

I love Star Trek, used to love Star Wars (I love the originals, though) and I created my own universe in which I have been using creatively for quite a while now. I am in the midst of coming up with my own website, so even if you disagree with me from time to time, always remember one thing about me.

I always say what I think and feel, no hidden views or opinions. My opinions are based on logic and reasons, so if you want to discuss things with me, keep that in mind. The following reasons will not work, emotional, well that's the ways it's always been, or reasons that I feel are completely illogical. You should use the following method, "Yeah, I see your point, but have you ever considered X point?" Or your version of it. I demand that my opinions are 'RESPECTED', even if you don't agree with them, because I will respect your opinions, even if I do not agree with them.

I love to have discussions about games, politics (which will NOT be discussed on this forum), anything with story in it, stories in general or even game mechanics. I am always willing to give a helping hand with story, do an art trade or just do graphics to let anyone use them. ( =^.^= )

Cait