Caitlin
Last Activity:
Feb 20, 2018 at 4:49 AM
Birthday:
November 22

Share This Page

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!, from The land of dream and mist

\(=^o^=)/ I'm getting my sister's old much better than my current computer computer, because she's getting a new one! It has windows/Mac. Feb 14, 2018 at 11:51 AM

Caitlin was last seen:
Feb 20, 2018 at 4:49 AM
    1. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      \(=^o^=)/ I'm getting my sister's old much better than my current computer computer, because she's getting a new one! It has windows/Mac.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Thomas Smith
        Feb 14, 2018 at 12:50 PM
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        BARK! oops, meow!
        Feb 14, 2018 at 2:26 PM
      4. Thomas Smith
        Feb 14, 2018 at 2:35 PM
    2. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=~.~=) ... .. \(=^.^=)/ I'm ALIVE! I've defeated the horrible sickness. +200 EXP points. LEVEL UP. STR +4, DEF +3, HP +34, MANA +6
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Did you also get to pick a new skill to learn when you levelled up? :p Glad you're feeling better.
        Feb 2, 2018
        Guiguimu likes this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        No, but I managed to get achievement: "Staying ALIVE, after two sleepless nights". Wait! Skill added: oh, I got a new skill after all: Map improvement! =^_^= So, I am. I was going to go @.@ if I didn't get a decent night sleep.
        Feb 2, 2018
        The Stranger and Guiguimu like this.
    3. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      50% of editing done, going for 75%, then, I got sick. Now, I can barely stay awake as I think, "I don't really have time for this." Doh!
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Anime characters solve this by cuddling and transferring their sickness to someone else :p
        Jan 31, 2018
      2. SunStunBros
        SunStunBros
        Power nap it off and get back to the grind. NO BREAKS HERE
        Jan 31, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    4. Afterl1ght
      Afterl1ght
      ono cats are going to rule the world
      1. Thomas Smith likes this.
    5. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I absolutely to the highest degree hate hate hate hate hate editor's block. Did I mention I hate editor's block? lol loath might be better.
      1. The Stranger and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. SimProse
        SimProse
        Editor's (or Writer's) block is one of the worst things ever! Drives ya crazy, because you know the ideas are in there, somewhere, screaming to get out.

I tend to read lots of short stories, watch off-the-wall movies or other such methods to get unstuck.
        Jan 12, 2018
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        =^_^= Nothing like taking a nice walk to Walmart to buy chocolate covered raisins and a 2L of Cherry Pepsi to take my mind off of editor's block. *YEAH me!*
        Jan 13, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion and The Stranger like this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Caitlin Excellent taste. Though, I'd have bought some Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Vanilla flavour. Chocolate raisins are nommy.
        Jan 13, 2018
        Caitlin and Sauteed_Onion like this.
    6. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Got obsessed in drawing plushie skull cat slimes... o.o My lines are getting much better... They look rather adorable, actually.
      1. Guiguimu and Sauteed_Onion like this.
      2. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Yay! Cat slime!
        Jan 9, 2018
        Guiguimu likes this.
    7. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I have decided to make my next game, Cat and Dog with a battle system akin to Mario and Luigi PRG. I'll have to research possible systems.
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. leenat40
        leenat40
        That should be interesting. Keep me posted.
        Jan 6, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        =^_^= Yeah, I got the idea by suddenly thinking about how funny it would be. DOG --> Action: Throw Cat. Cat flies through air, strikes enemy to cause damage.. she runs back and yells at Dog, before she takes her place again. Something like: HEY! Don't throw me, jerk!
        Jan 6, 2018
        leenat40 and starlight dream like this.
    8. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =^_^= Okay, I'm ready for the future pack that I know that FSM is going to release, but what will it be? I wonder.
      1. callmedan
        callmedan
        Maybe desert or winter tilesets, I guess so. But I expect swamp tiles because they're not popular :p
        Dec 28, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I hope more FSM packs come out. I'd like some castle tiles in that style.
        Dec 28, 2017
        starlight dream and Caitlin like this.
    9. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      o_O Mom became Sneaky Claus and gave us two Christmas gifts. Surprised the heck out of us, became we thought she became the grinch.
      1. starlight dream, Eterna and mlogan like this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        She's very cute. She surprised you and that's never boring!:)
        Dec 26, 2017
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        =^_^= I am going to tell her that, namely because =o.o= I never thought of it that way. Meanwhile, I am on game overload as I got a bunch of free games, bought Star Wars: Knight of the old republic, Torchlight 1 & 2, Starbound, Shadowgate, FSM: Forest and caverns... =@.@= Too many awesome games!
        Dec 26, 2017
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        2018 is shaping up to be a fun gaming year ^^b
        Dec 27, 2017
        Caitlin likes this.
    10. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=o.o=) Spend day cooking, never want to see a potato EVER AGAIN! REVOLT AGAINST POTATOES! lol Merry Christmas all and to all a good night.
      1. starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      2. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Merry Christmas, meow!
        Dec 25, 2017
        Caitlin likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I hope tomorrow will reconcile you with the potatoes! Merry Christmas too^^
        Dec 25, 2017
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        (=^_^=) Yup, potato salad and cheeseburger soup with very little cooking, so next revolt: Dishes! Nah, grandparents coming over, so fun, fun, fun until we discover no Christmas gifts. We live with a newly born grinch. lol
        Dec 25, 2017
    11. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=^.^=) Christmas tree, up! Dinner finished. Super awesome games,. Bought Alone in the Dark trilogy $1.49 (GOG) YES! (=^_^=)
      1. starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Awesome! ^.^
        Dec 19, 2017
        Caitlin likes this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        =o.o= Plus, I got Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Layers of Fear (Free) on Humblebundle.... I've had a really awesome month for games this month! =^_^= Cait's happy, happy, happy! >_> Now, I just need more time to play them all. lol
        Dec 19, 2017
        starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Merry news all around. Have fun with your new games!:)
        Dec 19, 2017
        Caitlin and The Stranger like this.
    12. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      \(=>.<=)/ I HAVE NOT STOPPED MY FIGHT FOR NET NEUTRALITY! With every breath I take, every move I make I'll be fighting! Never give up!
      1. starlight dream and BreadInc like this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Actually, I live in the United States and... (o.o) in a rural place in Colorado. I just don't want anyone to give up.
        Dec 18, 2017
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Caitlin Fair enough. For some reason I thought you lived in Germany. No idea why. :)
        Dec 18, 2017
      5. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        My family lived in Germany when I was born, and I mentioned that at some point. That's why. =^_^=
        Dec 18, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    13. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Page 107 out of 529 pages edited. Hmm, I actually might NOT get this finished this year, but oh well. =^_^=
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        Just as long as your editing doesn't turn into "Rewrite everything as I go" you might still...
        Dec 15, 2017
        Caitlin likes this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Some parts are better than others, some parts needed a bit more work than others, so I guess I'll see. =^_^= I guess you're right though, I still might it depends!
        Dec 15, 2017
    14. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      o.o' Wasn't as productive this year until I suddenly got a HUGE dose of inspiration and bam, suddenly more productive.
      1. Thomas Smith
        Thomas Smith
        That happens to me a lot - and then in a month? I feel like :confused:
        Dec 10, 2017
        starlight dream and Caitlin like this.
    15. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Nothing like discovering that you earned 5.00 over eight years ago that you are only discovering NOW. =^.^= Cooool! $20 to go for FSM:C&D
      1. Thomas Smith and starlight dream like this.
    16. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      o_O Got WAY into playing Tailor Tales...oops. =>.<= I have to edit my book, not play a fun game. Oh well, it's only a day.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I, uh, finished it all... Just this morning and really upset that there wasn't more... =T.T=
        Dec 8, 2017
      3. Celianna
        Celianna
        WHoo! Hope it was fun. How many hours did it take you?
        Dec 8, 2017
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Hmmm, I say about eight hours, since I bought 90% of the patterns and other stuff like redecorating the place... Surprisingly, I was like sounds like a girlie game and bam, ended up really enjoying it. o_o' It was one of my "I won't like it", but ended up loving it thing, sort of like Pixar movies. I always do the I hate it, but I end up loving it with them, too.
        Dec 8, 2017
    17. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=._.=) Designing a cover for a book isn't as easy as I thought it was, but lucky, not as hard. <-Wishing I was a graphic designer now.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        (=-_-=) Yeah, but I'm, also, broke, so I can't afford to pay anyone. It's why I'm doing it all by myself. ^_^ And doing book cover research as I try to avoid the look of paint.
        Dec 6, 2017
      4. MushReen
        MushReen
        How about trade?
        Dec 6, 2017
        Caitlin likes this.
      5. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Sure! =^_^= Just let me know what you need and I'll do it!
        Dec 6, 2017
    18. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I am improving in art, too bad I can't show you guys as it is all on paper. My lines are getting better, too and scenes with no words.
      1. Guiguimu and The Stranger like this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        =o.o= I know I could put it on the forum... oh wait, that won't work, unless I find a scanner... =._.= Does my mom have a scanner, must ask tomorrow when my cute dog isn't barking and annoying me.
        Dec 3, 2017
        Guiguimu and The Stranger like this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Awwh! Your cute dog just wants your attention. ^.^ Love your puppy, love it!
        Dec 3, 2017
        Guiguimu likes this.
      5. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Take a pic! It's what I do when I draw by hand and want to show someone else eheheheh
        Dec 3, 2017
        The Stranger likes this.
    19. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =^.^= Editing my book, editing my book... hope to get it finish by the end of the year!!! =o.o= One can hope, after all, then on to my cover
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        =^_^= Yes, it is based in a fantasy world! I am going to edit this one and start on a sequel story after I get it edited.
        Dec 1, 2017
        Eterna likes this.
      3. Eterna
        Eterna
        I see. Sounds like a good idea. Are you by any chance using your story material in your games? I sort of am.
        Dec 1, 2017
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        For other stories, this one does have an original game origin, but this is further ahead. One that I do hope to revisit in the written form.
        Dec 1, 2017
    20. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (o.o') Who knew that hospitals were actually so complicated, this set is going to take me awhile to finish from offices and survey wards.
      1. Alastor01 and starlight dream like this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        come here if you want to see really complicated hospitals.
        Nov 29, 2017
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, I bet. =~.~= Who knew that hospital did so much.
        Nov 29, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    November 22
    About Me:
    I am a very creative person, artistic, but I love to tell a good story.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Fantasy, Science Fiction, Cooking, animals, comics, anime, mythology and video games.
    Hello and welcome!

I always try to speak proper English, but not so proper that I sound stuck up, so yes, I do curse from time to time. I am a very creative person, loves to tell a good story, tries to be as positive as I can, but sometimes, I am a bit down. You see, I am a tad bit realistic. I am very opinionated, but for the most part, I do like to keep my opinions to myself, unless I start a topic where I want to discuss something. I love cartoons, video games and certain types of music that I got from my Dad (RIP). I love to cook, bake and take care of the dogs that live in this house.

I love Star Trek, used to love Star Wars (I love the originals, though) and I created my own universe in which I have been using creatively for quite a while now. I am in the midst of coming up with my own website, so even if you disagree with me from time to time, always remember one thing about me.

I always say what I think and feel, no hidden views or opinions. My opinions are based on logic and reasons, so if you want to discuss things with me, keep that in mind. The following reasons will not work, emotional, well that's the ways it's always been, or reasons that I feel are completely illogical. You should use the following method, "Yeah, I see your point, but have you ever considered X point?" Or your version of it. I demand that my opinions are 'RESPECTED', even if you don't agree with them, because I will respect your opinions, even if I do not agree with them.

I love to have discussions about games, politics (which will NOT be discussed on this forum), anything with story in it, stories in general or even game mechanics. I am always willing to give a helping hand with story, do an art trade or just do graphics to let anyone use them. ( =^.^= )

Cait

Signature

[​IMG]