Sep 23, 2018 at 12:44 PM

Awarded Medals 1

Birthday:
November 22

Share This Page

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!, from The land of dream and mist

Veteran

I am in the middle of the most important piece of writing in my life: an obituary for my grandfather. So.. so.. going into perfection mode. Sep 19, 2018 at 4:56 AM

Caitlin was last seen:
Sep 23, 2018 at 12:44 PM
    1. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I am in the middle of the most important piece of writing in my life: an obituary for my grandfather. So.. so.. going into perfection mode.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Thanks! We've been told that it's only a matter of time, right now, he's been placed in a hospice. Right now, a mixture of sadness and logic points running through our heads.
        Sep 19, 2018 at 5:40 AM
        Mrs_Allykat likes this.
      3. Mrs_Allykat
        Mrs_Allykat
        Everyone has, or will, go through this. So, when someone feels for you, we remember our own sad times. You are not alone.
        Sep 19, 2018 at 7:24 AM
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, I'm just trying to write the perfect obituary for my Grandfather, because he's an amazing man whom a lot of people lives he touched. I suppose we all go through this our grandparents, it's the most heart breaking time in your life... .. precious treasures that you'll never get again. Thanks for reminding me that no one is alone in this.. I appreciate it.
        Sep 19, 2018 at 7:43 AM
    2. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =o.o= <-- a sucker for heart warming animal videos, from dogs to cats. if it's cute, I watches it! =^_^= With Bonnie Tyler: I need a hero.
      1. The Stranger likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        I spend a silly amount of time trying to make myself feel happy by watching sweet animal vids on YouTube.
        Sep 15, 2018
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @OmnislashXX I like to watch animal rescue videos while playing the song: I need a hero playing. =^_^= I always cry, even when I'm singing it myself.
        @The Stranger Yeah, because animals are so funny and adorable. Who can stay mad at their cute little faces, even if people don't always agree on what's cute. lol
        Sep 16, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      5. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        @Caitlin I thought this was very sweet:
        Sep 16, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    3. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      If anyone wants to see what I am working on and what it looks like, I added a screenshot on my latest post. ( =^_^= )/
      1. SmashArtist likes this.
    4. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I've surprised myself this year by getting interested in HORROR before Halloween & not after it. lol. more horror related graphics to come.
    5. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I've been working on some horror related mansion stuff, hope to get it finished before HALLOWEEN. Mostly edits, though. lol
    6. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      My pug is out doing himself, by finding a way of pooping on a computer monitor and the top of the futon.. Gee wiz, Duke...
    7. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I'm going to be updating my MV morgue today or tomorrow for HALLOWEEN! BOOO!
      1. Marsigne and Guiguimu like this.
      2. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        OMG... Halloween is almost here... I need to start working on my thing... Great job with your recent tiles btw ^^
        Sep 3, 2018
        Marsigne and Caitlin like this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, I'm going to be adding tiles... walls, floors and other stuff that are sorely needed for a MORGUE. =^_^=
        Sep 3, 2018
        Guiguimu and Marsigne like this.
    8. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      MOM: Oh, the fly swatter! Off to kill flies. SHADOW: OH NO! She's going to beat me.. runs off. MOM: Shadow I'm not going to hit you.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Absolutely, we've had the little bugger, since he was a wee puppy and he's never been hit at all. Of course, he, also, attacks the vacuum cleaner, LITERALLY. He's strikes it with his paw, but he's been a little better on that. Of course, there was only a single time with Lola who got into a brief tiff, and scared poor wee Shadow.
        Aug 27, 2018
      3. The Mighty Palm
        The Mighty Palm
        Without context I thought you were implying your actual shadow did a peter pan and ran off in fear.
        Aug 27, 2018
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @The Might Palm Yeah, my blue heeler puppy is named Shadow... a beautiful black and white dog with the sweetest loving personality, except he's afraid of fly swatters, vacuums and fireworks. The last two I don't blame him for, the fly swatter I'm confused about.
        Aug 27, 2018
    9. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      The bad thing about playing someone else's game is the million & one ideas that a single seed can plant into your head. World creating =^_^=
      1. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        also the best part***
        Aug 26, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      2. RavenBlueIndigo
        RavenBlueIndigo
        Haha, I feel you there.
        Aug 26, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @RavenBlueIndigo Well, at least, because I'm a writer I'll never suffer the NO ideas problem. Still have trouble with writer's block from time to time. lol Been playing NEVERWINTER, which is fun!
        @Golden Unicorn Gaming Absolutely! The only time it's a pain is when you're already in the middle of an idea and the new one sounds more interesting. lol
        Aug 26, 2018
        Golden Unicorn Gaming likes this.
    10. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I've finally gotten chocolate pudding and lemon pudding down, next up, mango pudding? =^_^= No more instant for me!
      1. evmaster and Marquise* like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Something tells me you do very good puddings. Unless we refer to pudding monster colors in RPGs. XD
        Aug 25, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @taarna23 I love real fruit flavors, so yeah, corn starch pudding is the easiest and best way of creating some awesome pudding! =^.^= Yummy!
        @Marquise* Yeah, I've always loved pudding and wanted to make it from scratch.. only I couldn't. So happy that I finally figured it out. Homemade = awesomely tasty!
        @everyone HOMEMADE Mango pudding for everyone!!!
        Aug 25, 2018
        mlogan and Marquise* like this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        I wish I wasn't allergic to it XD
        Oh wait... I can with the power of my imagination.
        Aug 25, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    11. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      On last nerve, the volume on ads is driving me crazy. Video so quit you turn it up just to hear, only to lose your hearing, because of ads.
      1. Marquise* and The Stranger like this.
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        I don't know if I'm alone in this but what I do when ads come up is hit the mute button until they end. I don't need them indoctrinating me with their towel buying stories!
        Aug 22, 2018
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        NOTE: I seem to be doing better, once, my sister gave me speakers and the sound hasn't INCREASED DRASTICALLY like that again... So whatever it is, it's the built in speakers that has the problem, not anything connected to the computer through the headphone jack.
        Aug 23, 2018
        Marquise* and FleshToDust like this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        @FleshToDust I F5 rage sometimes until the browser give up XD
        Aug 25, 2018
        FleshToDust and Caitlin like this.
    12. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (_ _) Ah.... One tired kitty today. But so looking forward to greek pasta salad tonight with ribs. yummy.
      1. The Stranger and JGreene like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        What's in a Greek pasta salad?
        Aug 15, 2018
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Pasta, dressing (vignette based dressing), olives, feta, tomatoes, zucchini, onions... I use greek olives. =^_^= It's called Greek pasta salad, here.. in truth, likely Mediterranean style pasta salad.
        Aug 15, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        The only things I like in that list of ingredients is the pasta and onions. lol. xD I hope you enjoy it, though.
        Aug 15, 2018
    13. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =-_-= I'm starting to learn how to do WINDOW SKINS for MV... so let's hope that I get creative...
      1. Kwerty likes this.
    14. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Operation: SPOILED FAMILY. Handmade sweet and sour chicken with store bought egg rolls and for desert: strawberry shortcake. =^_^=
    15. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Mission Almost Impossible: Getting brother to take me to the store .. not quite a catchy as MI: Fallout. lol, but at least, he's bribeable
      1. Marsigne and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Remember to hum the MI theme tune as you steathily approach your brother. :p
        Aug 4, 2018
        Marsigne and Caitlin like this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        As I previously joked, it always clouds up, windy, rains slightly and cools down, even if no one predicted rain. EVERY TIME I GO SHOPPING.. I decided not to go every day or else, there might be an ice age.
        Aug 5, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    16. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Weather.com: It's going to be 90.. ME: Yeah, but I'm going shopping. It always clouds up, cools down and likely rains. After I come home.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
    17. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I'm thinking of dumping the separate inventories, as Hime's script seems to only do two parties and I have 3 characters. .. oh well.
      1. Marsigne and Vox Novus like this.
    18. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Apparently, the worst time for me to say anything is in the heat of angry, I have a habit of entering 'SEER MODE"..two times that I know of.
      1. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Yeah, it's best to say as little as possible when we're angry. It's very easy to say stuff we'll regret later because in those times we speak out of pure, raw emotion and no logic.
        Jul 31, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    19. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      ME: Ah, cool. Comfortable Dog begins his barking, because he's just as comfortable. ME: Dang it.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
    20. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      ('o_o') Cait is going to MUCH more active in AUGUST, in which the temperature is going to go down quite a bit...
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        But know that I am still working on graphics, my writing and even maps, so I will have lots to share when it reaches AUGUST. (=~_~=) It's too hot.
        Jul 23, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 22
    About Me:
    I am a very creative person, artistic, but I love to tell a good story.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Fantasy, Science Fiction, Cooking, animals, comics, anime, mythology and video games.
    Hello and welcome!

I always try to speak proper English, but not so proper that I sound stuck up, so yes, I do curse from time to time. I am a very creative person, loves to tell a good story, tries to be as positive as I can, but sometimes, I am a bit down. You see, I am a tad bit realistic. I am very opinionated, but for the most part, I do like to keep my opinions to myself, unless I start a topic where I want to discuss something. I love cartoons, video games and certain types of music that I got from my Dad (RIP). I love to cook, bake and take care of the dogs that live in this house.

I love Star Trek, used to love Star Wars (I love the originals, though) and I created my own universe in which I have been using creatively for quite a while now. I am in the midst of coming up with my own website, so even if you disagree with me from time to time, always remember one thing about me.

I always say what I think and feel, no hidden views or opinions. My opinions are based on logic and reasons, so if you want to discuss things with me, keep that in mind. The following reasons will not work, emotional, well that's the ways it's always been, or reasons that I feel are completely illogical. You should use the following method, "Yeah, I see your point, but have you ever considered X point?" Or your version of it. I demand that my opinions are 'RESPECTED', even if you don't agree with them, because I will respect your opinions, even if I do not agree with them.

I love to have discussions about games, politics (which will NOT be discussed on this forum), anything with story in it, stories in general or even game mechanics. I am always willing to give a helping hand with story, do an art trade or just do graphics to let anyone use them. ( =^.^= )

Cait