Mar 16, 2019

Awarded Medals 3

Birthday:
November 22

Share This Page

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!, from The land of dream and mist

Veteran

I am never going to laugh at those "I've fallen & I can't get up" commercials. Nothing is scarier than being unable to get up for 7 hours. Mar 14, 2019

Caitlin was last seen:
Mar 16, 2019
    1. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I am going to updating my train graphics, and adding them to my topic.. just something to look forward to.
      1. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Nice! Can't wait :)
        Jul 17, 2014
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        :) Yup, no more of that nasty metal pattern I was obsessed with. o.o'
        Jul 17, 2014
    2. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      o.o' Thanks, Pizza Hut, I want a Cookie pizza now... >.<
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Don't worry. America will never fail at eating pizza-sized cookies.
        Jul 16, 2014
      3. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Are you talking about the Oreo pizza?
        Jul 16, 2014
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        No, pizza hut, the Oreo pizza was from Dominoes.
        Jul 16, 2014
    3. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      o.o I have made a decision that I am going to create a massive spaceship, so wish me luck... I'll need it.
      2. Cadh20000
        Cadh20000
        So who is going to be your engineer? Geordi LaForge? :p
        Jul 15, 2014
      3. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Judging by all these replies, King Danner could be captain, the Prince the ensign, and palladinthug seems like a reliable engineer sort..
        Jul 15, 2014
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        :) lol I am going to be creating a sprite,but exterior could be much better for now. I am still working on my geek science fiction pack
        Jul 15, 2014
    4. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      My first restaff was accepted, so excited and looking forward to when its released.
      1. Bonkers
        Bonkers
        When is the next one due out?
        Jul 15, 2014
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Not sure, but the last restaff was for two months. I have no idea.
        Jul 15, 2014
      3. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Can't wait :)
        Jul 15, 2014
    5. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I am always up for suggestions for graphics, but remember I am, also, creating my own science fiction graphics.. I may or may not create them...
    6. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I might be dumb, but how to send a zip file through a PM? You know for restaff?
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        :) Thank!
        Jul 12, 2014
      3. DesperateMeasurez
        DesperateMeasurez
        That's right! No such thing as a stupid question. Everyone has to learn sometime! Alkorri has ya covered with those suggestions!
        Jul 12, 2014
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        The only dumb question, friend, is the question UNASKED.
        Jul 12, 2014
    7. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I am creating some modern tiles to donate to the restaff. How's an Apple wall clock? I hope to get done by sometimes next week....
      1. Zack Phoenix
        Zack Phoenix
        A clock in the shape of an apple?
        Jul 11, 2014
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, my mom has one, also, thinking of a cat shaped one, too.
        Jul 11, 2014
    8. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I just uploaded my first demo, only the intro, plus, the tutorial, though.
    9. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I do not understand genre, so I do not know what to call my game. I focus on story, characters, plus game play that works. What would you call a game with tactical parts, with a bit of story, with possible battles as you try to locate your family.
      2. TheGreenHorse
        TheGreenHorse
        What about my genre? It is free, open-world and you have to go to cities and find new cities and keep going till you discover the universe which dalph can never destroy.
        Jul 8, 2014
      3. Dalph
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        o.o Hmm, would the universe just begin again, since you can not destroy matter? My brother suggeested that, too, I was debating hybrid visual novel..
        Jul 8, 2014
    10. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I am thinking of seeing if I could either join or become a guest contributor of restaff. Either rpgmakervxace or this site...I wonder...
      1. Dalph
        Dalph
        You should, your stuff is great. I don't want to force you to choose or anything but...this place is more active.
        Jul 7, 2014
        1 person likes this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I notice, so yeah, I think I will. :)
        Jul 7, 2014
      3. Alkorri
        Alkorri
        Yay!
        Jul 7, 2014
    11. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      \(^o^)/ I am so happy since I finally was able to make a grandfather clock *An RTP edit* and am floored with my improvement.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Sure, easiest way is to my signature and go to my deviant art page. I wasn't sure if I could put a link, so I am playing it safe.
        Sep 26, 2013
      3. djDarkX
        djDarkX
        Nice work. Just saw it. Kudos to you!
        Sep 26, 2013
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Thanks, finally discovered patience and steady hands.
        Sep 26, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    November 22
    About Me:
    I am a very creative person, artistic, but I love to tell a good story.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Fantasy, Science Fiction, Cooking, animals, comics, anime, mythology and video games.
    Hello and welcome!

I always try to speak proper English, but not so proper that I sound stuck up, so yes, I do curse from time to time. I am a very creative person, loves to tell a good story, tries to be as positive as I can, but sometimes, I am a bit down. You see, I am a tad bit realistic. I am very opinionated, but for the most part, I do like to keep my opinions to myself, unless I start a topic where I want to discuss something. I love cartoons, video games and certain types of music that I got from my Dad (RIP). I love to cook, bake and take care of the dogs that live in this house.

I love Star Trek, used to love Star Wars (I love the originals, though) and I created my own universe in which I have been using creatively for quite a while now. I am in the midst of coming up with my own website, so even if you disagree with me from time to time, always remember one thing about me.

I always say what I think and feel, no hidden views or opinions. My opinions are based on logic and reasons, so if you want to discuss things with me, keep that in mind. The following reasons will not work, emotional, well that's the ways it's always been, or reasons that I feel are completely illogical. You should use the following method, "Yeah, I see your point, but have you ever considered X point?" Or your version of it. I demand that my opinions are 'RESPECTED', even if you don't agree with them, because I will respect your opinions, even if I do not agree with them.

I love to have discussions about games, politics (which will NOT be discussed on this forum), anything with story in it, stories in general or even game mechanics. I am always willing to give a helping hand with story, do an art trade or just do graphics to let anyone use them. ( =^.^= )

Cait