Mar 16, 2019

Awarded Medals 3

Birthday:
November 22

Share This Page

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!, from The land of dream and mist

Veteran

I am never going to laugh at those "I've fallen & I can't get up" commercials. Nothing is scarier than being unable to get up for 7 hours. Mar 14, 2019

Caitlin was last seen:
Mar 16, 2019
    1. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      On last nerve, the volume on ads is driving me crazy. Video so quit you turn it up just to hear, only to lose your hearing, because of ads.
      1. Marquise* and The Stranger like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        I don't know if I'm alone in this but what I do when ads come up is hit the mute button until they end. I don't need them indoctrinating me with their towel buying stories!
        Aug 22, 2018
        Marquise* likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        NOTE: I seem to be doing better, once, my sister gave me speakers and the sound hasn't INCREASED DRASTICALLY like that again... So whatever it is, it's the built in speakers that has the problem, not anything connected to the computer through the headphone jack.
        Aug 23, 2018
        Marquise* and FleshToDust like this.
      5. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        @FleshToDust I F5 rage sometimes until the browser give up XD
        Aug 25, 2018
        FleshToDust and Caitlin like this.
    2. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (_ _) Ah.... One tired kitty today. But so looking forward to greek pasta salad tonight with ribs. yummy.
      1. The Stranger and JGreene like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        What's in a Greek pasta salad?
        Aug 15, 2018
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Pasta, dressing (vignette based dressing), olives, feta, tomatoes, zucchini, onions... I use greek olives. =^_^= It's called Greek pasta salad, here.. in truth, likely Mediterranean style pasta salad.
        Aug 15, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
      4. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        The only things I like in that list of ingredients is the pasta and onions. lol. xD I hope you enjoy it, though.
        Aug 15, 2018
    3. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =-_-= I'm starting to learn how to do WINDOW SKINS for MV... so let's hope that I get creative...
      1. Kwerty likes this.
    4. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Operation: SPOILED FAMILY. Handmade sweet and sour chicken with store bought egg rolls and for desert: strawberry shortcake. =^_^=
    5. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Mission Almost Impossible: Getting brother to take me to the store .. not quite a catchy as MI: Fallout. lol, but at least, he's bribeable
      1. Marsigne and The Stranger like this.
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Remember to hum the MI theme tune as you steathily approach your brother. :p
        Aug 4, 2018
        Marsigne and Caitlin like this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        As I previously joked, it always clouds up, windy, rains slightly and cools down, even if no one predicted rain. EVERY TIME I GO SHOPPING.. I decided not to go every day or else, there might be an ice age.
        Aug 5, 2018
        The Stranger likes this.
    6. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Weather.com: It's going to be 90.. ME: Yeah, but I'm going shopping. It always clouds up, cools down and likely rains. After I come home.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
    7. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I'm thinking of dumping the separate inventories, as Hime's script seems to only do two parties and I have 3 characters. .. oh well.
      1. Marsigne and Vox Novus like this.
    8. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Apparently, the worst time for me to say anything is in the heat of angry, I have a habit of entering 'SEER MODE"..two times that I know of.
      1. Matseb2611
        Matseb2611
        Yeah, it's best to say as little as possible when we're angry. It's very easy to say stuff we'll regret later because in those times we speak out of pure, raw emotion and no logic.
        Jul 31, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    9. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      ME: Ah, cool. Comfortable Dog begins his barking, because he's just as comfortable. ME: Dang it.
      1. Marsigne likes this.
    10. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      ('o_o') Cait is going to MUCH more active in AUGUST, in which the temperature is going to go down quite a bit...
      1. Marsigne likes this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        But know that I am still working on graphics, my writing and even maps, so I will have lots to share when it reaches AUGUST. (=~_~=) It's too hot.
        Jul 23, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
    11. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      SHOCKED: Everyone thinks that Die Hard is a Christmas movie. ME: Uh, I never considered it a Christmas movie. EVERYONE ELSE: YES IT IS.
      1. Vox Novus, Marsigne and The Stranger like this.
      3. Vox Novus
        Vox Novus
        For some people it might not be what they consider a christmas movie but I think its certainly understandable why one might view it as one. Christmas could be interchangeable for another holiday perhaps but its something the movie does incorporate into its events.
        Jul 22, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      4. Dalph
        Dalph
        Christmas movies are usually crap anyway, the only 3 I enjoyed as a kid were Home Alone 1-2 and Scrooged.
        Jul 22, 2018
        Marsigne and Vox Novus like this.
      5. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        You know what? Here's something funny that someone told me: if it takes place during that holiday, it's a movie about that day. So, if you find a movie that takes place during May 4th, remember it's a movie about the force, even if there's not a single Sith/Jedi in it. lol
        Jul 22, 2018
        Philosophus Vagus and Vox Novus like this.
    12. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Why oh why couldn't I have been born with weather controlling powers? $500,000 for a rain storm, $125,000 for a snow storm.. Imagine the $.
      1. Mystic_Enigma and SpaceBot like this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @OmnislashXX Yeah, but then, money would be worthless pieces of toilet paper, not worth the money it was printed on. This way, I actually HELP people at the same time as earning money, so it's a win-win. =^_^=
        Jul 20, 2018
        Philosophus Vagus likes this.
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        You can help people by sending them money.
        Jul 20, 2018
        SpaceBot likes this.
      5. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        I think right now many in my state would pay you to stop weather, as we just had 3 towns hit with tornados today.
        Jul 20, 2018
        SpaceBot and Caitlin like this.
    13. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I'm really happy, because today is cooler and got an awesome night sleep. ... MORE GRAPHICS! MORE working on my writing. \(=^.^=)/
      1. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        Good luck! :)
        Jul 17, 2018
        Marsigne and Caitlin like this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I know it's a sad day when 80 degrees is a cool day, lol.
        Jul 17, 2018
        Marsigne likes this.
      3. Traveling Bard
        Traveling Bard
        Sounds like Texas lol I feel you.
        Jul 17, 2018
        Caitlin and Marsigne like this.
    14. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=-_-=') Hot weather = no motivation to get work done. (=~_~=) Cool weather, little person in head flips sleepy switch on.. can't do work.
      1. TakeHomeTheCup and Marsigne like this.
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Maybe Fall will be inbetween enough to actually get some work in?
        Jul 16, 2018
        Caitlin and Marsigne like this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, that's what I'm hoping... So my sleep meter will actually be fulfilling... I'm hoping to get work done tomorrow. *yawns*
        Jul 16, 2018
    15. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      https://orig00.deviantart.net/0255/f/2014/247/1/4/life_s_a_chibi__jealousy_over_ability_by_o_kemono-d7xxntg.jpg
      1. Mystic_Enigma likes this.
      2. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        That pic speaks to me, like, sooooo much...
        Jul 14, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, I know what you mean. It took me a long time, not to compare myself to someone's awesome maps, graphics... and such on. =T_T= I felt I had to compete rather than simply learn from what they were showing me. =^_^=
        Jul 14, 2018
        Mystic_Enigma likes this.
      4. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Yeah, sometimes I forget that my assets, no matter how amateur they end up being, are still my own, and I should take pride in making them!
        Jul 14, 2018
    16. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =o_o= I am so happy to be back, because I missed everyone, but I did get lots of work done on my newest sci-fi book. =^_^= So happy...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Sci-Fi romance between a guy and an alien.
        Jul 12, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Jul 13, 2018
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        @The Stranger Earth begins a new era after a massive war, not only learning of their lost past, but learning to appreciate and learn about the people who attacked them. It's character driven story... I'm still working on the plot right now. I like action, but not too much as I like drama, too. Humanity, you know! =^_^=
        Jul 13, 2018
    17. starlight dream
      starlight dream
      :kaohi: Hi how are you? You haven't posted much in a while! I hope all is well in CaitlinLand! :LZYcat:
      1. CleanWater likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Hugs! Those mouses are really not a cat's best friend, huh?
        Glad to see you back Cait :) Gothic versions... Ooohhh you even brought good news on your first day back! (=o..o=)
        Jul 11, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, I got stuck on them, because I wanted to create TIM BURTON style furniture .. which ISN'T as easy as you'd imagine to get into his head. I had to think about it for awhile... I don't want to copy, because I'd want to give people commercial rights, but I think I've got plenty of ideas now. =^_^=
        Jul 11, 2018
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Very interesting! :) I imagine it's gotta be difficult (I'd be scared to attempt it but I'm not as experienced as you :p). Looking forward to see what you come up with. It's good that you thought of the copyrights issue too^^
        Yay, Cait is back tuuuttt tuuuut!
        Jul 12, 2018
    18. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =o_o= I created my first coupon, so I hope to get some sales... my mouse is dying, I think...My ebook hasn't sold any, yet. ^_^ (KY95Y)
      1. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Meow!
        Do you use a wireless mouse? Wired?
        Jun 17, 2018
        starlight dream and Caitlin like this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Sadly, a wireless mouse.. one that needs horrible batteries. We hates them, we do.. nastiest batteries that keep dying on us. (=^_^=) Nerd moment... GOLLUM (LOTR, if he was using my mouse that is.)
        Jun 17, 2018
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Batteries betrayed us! Gollum! We melt their lettersss off! Yesss... Yessssss!
        Jun 17, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    19. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      My grandfather fell, went to the hospital and I was just told that he passed away. I can't believe that he's gone. =T_T=
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Funerals can also be very expensive. We paid roughly £1500 per coffin (the cheapest) for my nan and grandad. Well, I'm not sure what your beliefs are, @Caitlin, but let's hope your grandfather has been reunited with your grandmother. :)
        Jun 7, 2018
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I have no doubt that they'll be reconnected, while I am not Christian (grew up in a Christian home and country, though). I'm Pagan leaning, but believe in reincarnation and I believe in the souls being connected. So, with how close they were, I have no doubt that they'll be together. =^_^=
        Jun 7, 2018
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        From my personal experiences and those of people I've talked to, I have zero doubts that the souls of loved ones reunite. And they also help those they love, who are still alive.
        Planning a funeral close to father's day, or any holiday isn't ideal, but it also brings the family together which can deepen the meaning of such a day. Much love.
        Jun 7, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    20. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=o_o=) Happy Saturday! I hope everyone liked National Donut Day and I am hoping no one is in any donut related comas from too many donuts.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Eh, my budget is pretty miserable right now, so I can't afford any of those expensive gluten free flours. Thank you anyway. :)
        Jun 3, 2018
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Well, the good thing is that it's easier to have the recipe and know where you can find X when you can afford it. (T_T) Or save up bits and pieces over time... So know how that is... I think I have two dollars to my name.. paypal and in change.
        Jun 4, 2018
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Caitlin I've been in a similar situation as yours for a long time. It motivated me to bake my own stuff whenever I could^^
        Have you thought of opening a shop for tiles though? Your stuff is fantastic I'm sure you could make some extra money with it. :)
        Jun 4, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    November 22
    About Me:
    I am a very creative person, artistic, but I love to tell a good story.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Fantasy, Science Fiction, Cooking, animals, comics, anime, mythology and video games.
    Hello and welcome!

I always try to speak proper English, but not so proper that I sound stuck up, so yes, I do curse from time to time. I am a very creative person, loves to tell a good story, tries to be as positive as I can, but sometimes, I am a bit down. You see, I am a tad bit realistic. I am very opinionated, but for the most part, I do like to keep my opinions to myself, unless I start a topic where I want to discuss something. I love cartoons, video games and certain types of music that I got from my Dad (RIP). I love to cook, bake and take care of the dogs that live in this house.

I love Star Trek, used to love Star Wars (I love the originals, though) and I created my own universe in which I have been using creatively for quite a while now. I am in the midst of coming up with my own website, so even if you disagree with me from time to time, always remember one thing about me.

I always say what I think and feel, no hidden views or opinions. My opinions are based on logic and reasons, so if you want to discuss things with me, keep that in mind. The following reasons will not work, emotional, well that's the ways it's always been, or reasons that I feel are completely illogical. You should use the following method, "Yeah, I see your point, but have you ever considered X point?" Or your version of it. I demand that my opinions are 'RESPECTED', even if you don't agree with them, because I will respect your opinions, even if I do not agree with them.

I love to have discussions about games, politics (which will NOT be discussed on this forum), anything with story in it, stories in general or even game mechanics. I am always willing to give a helping hand with story, do an art trade or just do graphics to let anyone use them. ( =^.^= )

Cait