Mar 16, 2019

Awarded Medals 3

Birthday:
November 22

Share This Page

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!, from The land of dream and mist

Veteran

I am never going to laugh at those "I've fallen & I can't get up" commercials. Nothing is scarier than being unable to get up for 7 hours. Mar 14, 2019

Caitlin was last seen:
Mar 16, 2019
    1. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      A cute video when someone tries to steal your best friend.
      1. Guiguimu, fimamati, djDarkX and 2 others like this.
    2. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Oh, before I leave for awhile for dinner, I have a new graphic up for people who need SCIENCE FICTION!
      1. Mrs_Allykat
        Mrs_Allykat
        So awesome! Thank you!
        May 29, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    3. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Does anyone know how hard it is to have 'writing' time when you're living with your mother? Every five minutes, "YOUR NAME". I <3 her, but
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        o_o; Sigh, I love my mother, but she's as understanding as she's going to get. =^_^= Ah, but it's not to know that no matter what country you're in... mother/father and their children have the same problems with each other. lol
        May 28, 2018
      3. Aoi Ninami
        Aoi Ninami
        I cared for my mother for six years while she was ill. She never understood. "You can always get back to it."... not when you've made me lose my train of thought. It's like trying to hold up a house of cards with your mind. Nothing you can do but start all over again.
        May 28, 2018
      4. Mystic_Enigma
        Mystic_Enigma
        Oh yeah, all the time. Except with my Father. Can never catch a break most of the time!
        May 28, 2018
        Caitlin and starlight dream like this.
    4. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Good morning, peeps! I am hoping to create a graphic for Memorial day! =^_^= And getting lost of inspiration for my new story for new book.
      1. Sauteed_Onion
        May 27, 2018
        Guiguimu and Caitlin like this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        *MEOW!* Oh wait, I think this is an English only forum. *Meow translates as HI!*
        May 27, 2018
      3. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Awww the cats found each other!!! ^^
        May 27, 2018
    5. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =^_^= I LOVE PUGS! I, also, love blue heeler mix dogs (with pit bull, I think). I love all animals! I want to open an animal rescue. Can't
      1. Touchfuzzy
        Touchfuzzy
        Dogs are in fact the best.
        May 23, 2018
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        A dog's presence fills me with happiness <3 Wish I could have one. Wouldn't be able to choose a breed though :p
        Even if you can't open a rescue, send your good loving vibes towards the animals, and loving energy helps a lot.
        May 23, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I see pictures of suffering animals and I just want to hug them, love them and give them all the care they need. =o_o= I see those starved dogs and think, WHY!? Why in the world keep an animal if you don't love it enough to feed it? Or why people dump them on the side of roads? It breaks my heart to see them suffer like that, needlessly.
        May 24, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
    6. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      First line of my newest story that I am writing and I thought I'd share it. =^_^=
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Sometimes circumstances force the best route for us. Are you keeping the same plot you had before, or starting everything anew?
        May 22, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I kept some of the characters, kept some of the plot that worked and expanded to fit the characters from my first book. I added quite a bit, as I didn't feel it had enough drama so to speak. =^_^= I am really liking the changes, and I already got the first chapter heading into chapter 2, not final edit, though.
        May 22, 2018
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Awesome. It's tough to get plot ideas right the first time anyway, so it's good that you got to revisit your choices ^^ ...Will let you know when the book arrives :D
        May 22, 2018
    7. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=~_~=) Writer's block seriously sucks, but I will get past this writer's block.. Eventually. ha ha ha ha! Have a great Wednesday
      1. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Writer's hammer? you know to mash the writer's block?
        May 17, 2018
        starlight dream and Caitlin like this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        =^_^= Cat only carries the hammer of Thor... lol Cat smash block, block gone now. /nerd moment.
        May 17, 2018
    8. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I just discovered that I might be a METHOD WRITER, which is strange as I never heard of it before. =o_o= Method acting, yes. =^_^=
      1. NeoFantasy, SpaceBot and Marsigne like this.
    9. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Gimp 2.10 came out and I'm OVERWHELMED! (=_ _ =) OH My.. go many new things.
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Oh! I need to check this out!
        May 12, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Hey new kitty avatar!!!!! =^..^=
        May 12, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, I had to try out the new Gimp and I was amazed about how much better it looked. <3 It was so much easier to do, so I am happy that I didn't go to Photoshop! =^_^= Now, to learn even better shading.
        May 12, 2018
    10. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      “He even mentioned my fairy blood, plus he got away to live another day, I’m so disillusioned." Wilfred, Scion of Drakon
      1. starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
    11. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Man, it is taking customer service a long time... I didn't think my problem was that complicated....(=._.=) Wow, but I guess it is.
      1. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        What is the problem about?
        May 7, 2018
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        They can't figure out what's wrong, or they think it's because there's no price as it was free. They said they could give me a steam key, but still waiting to hear back from them. ~_~ I am trying to be patient, though.
        May 8, 2018
    12. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =~_~= The good news is that I finally fixed my ebook error and started my next book, so I am going to go back to making maps for my games.
    13. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Anyone have a PS4 & a Vita that wants a free game, please send me a PM, I have a key that I can't use. =^-^= It's awesome, I promise.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I forgot to add in my excitement that you have to have a US playstation 4... -_- Here's the key.. First come, first serve... Just comment that you took it so others know that. PAJ6-FENE-H5L7
        May 5, 2018
      3. Knayter
        Knayter
        redeemed it, tks a lot
        May 5, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        You're welcome! I hope you enjoy it, because it looked like such an interesting game. It's too bad that I didn't have a PS4 or a Vita! =^_^=
        May 6, 2018
        Knayter likes this.
    14. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (_ _') I am finally finished, created my first ebook & hopefully I am going to make a printed version soon. It's in my signature if curious.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I haven't created an ebook so I can't help you. You're the pioneer here! :p
        May 4, 2018
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, and working on a printed version. I am hoping for a global, but I'd have to pay for a proof copy. =o.o= I figure if I sleep on it, I should figure out when my brain has time to think about what's going on... =^_^= I like it how I think while I am sleeping, it's like I problem solve at night. lol
        May 4, 2018
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I think I may have a printed version for people who want it, but I am not sure if it's global or just the US... It'll be in my signature if anyone wants to check it out.
        May 5, 2018
    15. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Unrelated to RPG Maker, but Mini Ninjas is free on the Square Enix store with the CODE: MINININJAS! You're welcome! Golden Week related.
      1. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Thank you!!!! May you be blessed with tons of chocolate and rainbows!!!
        May 2, 2018
    16. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Funny humorous errors I've found thus far, pitcher was replaced with picture and instead of cookie, for some reason it was cook. lol =^_^=
      1. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        "She was trying to digest a pack of cooks".
        May 1, 2018
        Shikashi and Caitlin like this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I had another error before it was someone eating with a FORT instead of a fork, way before I started to go through the thing line by line. I used to depend solely on spell check and grammar programs.. Well, live and learn. lol
        May 1, 2018
    17. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I am now doing minor and re-reading 520 pages to see if there is anything I can add.. (=^.^=) I am looking forward to getting this finished.
      1. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Yay! You're technically done ;) Try not to insert too many:
        *Hahahahahaaaa I did it! I finished it. Cait is amazing* in there. Once per chapter is Enough^^.
        Apr 30, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        (~_~) Yeah, that's true, but I am soooo looking forward to starting the next one. =^_^= I am really looking forward to that, not creating my publishing facebook page, though. lol I still have my header to create, so much to do, yet. I named it after Shadow, the Blue heeler or Howling Shadow Publishing! =^.^= I thought it was cute.
        Apr 30, 2018
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Nice name, it's catchy!!:)
        Facebook can wait a bit I suppose 'til the book is done.
        Apr 30, 2018
    18. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Declared only 8 pages. I realized :kaoback: What did I just say? I barely say it when PUG farts. I take him out. :kaoeh:WHY!? :kaophew:
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Sarcasm, I love it! =^_^= Love the pug, don't love the poo and don't love it when he poos in the room. Nothing like a yucky poop skin care for your foot in the middle of the night when he's poop is the same color as the carpet. lol =^o^= He's getting old, though, so we can't stay too mad at him.
        Apr 28, 2018
      4. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Oh, I wouldn't be mad. A dog is a dog, but I might feel a little grossed out.
        Apr 28, 2018
      5. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        ( =^_^= ) Yeah, we always feel irritated, then, disappointed and finally, "Just tell us next time, little guy.. We're not so busy that we can't find time to take you out."
        Apr 28, 2018
    19. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I am so close to be finished that it's last the last mile after walking home. Your legs hurt and so, you are much slower. You see your house
      1. starlight dream
    20. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      \(=^.^=)/ I am alive, well rested and feel like a million dollars!
      1. Guiguimu and starlight dream like this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Apr 26, 2018
        Caitlin and FleshToDust like this.
      4. FleshToDust
        FleshToDust
        @starlight dream It will be a game heavily dependent on sleeping but all the beds are terrible. You'll have a hard time getting a good nights sleep. The quest for the golden bed.
        Apr 26, 2018
        starlight dream and Caitlin like this.
      5. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        That's a worthy quest. ;)
        I gotta make more sleeping games..
        Apr 26, 2018
        FleshToDust likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 22
    About Me:
    I am a very creative person, artistic, but I love to tell a good story.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Fantasy, Science Fiction, Cooking, animals, comics, anime, mythology and video games.
    Hello and welcome!

I always try to speak proper English, but not so proper that I sound stuck up, so yes, I do curse from time to time. I am a very creative person, loves to tell a good story, tries to be as positive as I can, but sometimes, I am a bit down. You see, I am a tad bit realistic. I am very opinionated, but for the most part, I do like to keep my opinions to myself, unless I start a topic where I want to discuss something. I love cartoons, video games and certain types of music that I got from my Dad (RIP). I love to cook, bake and take care of the dogs that live in this house.

I love Star Trek, used to love Star Wars (I love the originals, though) and I created my own universe in which I have been using creatively for quite a while now. I am in the midst of coming up with my own website, so even if you disagree with me from time to time, always remember one thing about me.

I always say what I think and feel, no hidden views or opinions. My opinions are based on logic and reasons, so if you want to discuss things with me, keep that in mind. The following reasons will not work, emotional, well that's the ways it's always been, or reasons that I feel are completely illogical. You should use the following method, "Yeah, I see your point, but have you ever considered X point?" Or your version of it. I demand that my opinions are 'RESPECTED', even if you don't agree with them, because I will respect your opinions, even if I do not agree with them.

I love to have discussions about games, politics (which will NOT be discussed on this forum), anything with story in it, stories in general or even game mechanics. I am always willing to give a helping hand with story, do an art trade or just do graphics to let anyone use them. ( =^.^= )

Cait