Mar 16, 2019

Awarded Medals 3

Birthday:
November 22

Share This Page

Caitlin

\(=^o^=)/ Kitten shall rule the world!!!, from The land of dream and mist

Veteran

I am never going to laugh at those "I've fallen & I can't get up" commercials. Nothing is scarier than being unable to get up for 7 hours. Mar 14, 2019

Caitlin was last seen:
Mar 16, 2019
    1. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (>.<) YUCK! My pug's farts smell like... sauerkraut!!!! He farts.. I smell sauerkraut. Stupid brain...
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TheMutantSpaceDancer
        TheMutantSpaceDancer
        This reminds of a magical tale once told by 'ol Weird Al.
        Mar 23, 2018
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. Shaz
        Shaz
        There are worse things they could smell like ... maybe
        Mar 23, 2018
        Caitlin and starlight dream like this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        True, but at the time, it smelled really bad. I know that it was my brain placing a smell attached to a pug fart. It's funny what your brain chooses. lol
        Mar 23, 2018
    2. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=o.o=) I am the GODDESS of phantom bugs in computers, accounts and ... . I should be a tester player for ALL game companies everywhere. lol
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        You should be the highest paid game tester in history (past AND Future!) ^^
        Mar 22, 2018
        Caitlin and Nightblade50 like this.
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        If I ever get a really awesome computer, I am seriously thinking of offering my services out to game companies. o.o My sister is my TECH person and there are bugs that baffle her... Currently I feel sorry for the poor tech people on this forum, they've been CAITED. lol
        Mar 22, 2018
        starlight dream and Nightblade50 like this.
      4. Shaz
        Shaz
        Game companies actually don't mind people who DON'T have really awesome computers. They want to find out what their minimum specs are, and how well their games will run on low end machines.
        Mar 22, 2018
        Caitlin and Nightblade50 like this.
    3. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=o.0=) My dog, Shadow is a mind reader as he can tell when you're thinking of knocking on my bro's door or bathroom. Barks a lot, too. wow
      1. Nightblade50 and starlight dream like this.
    4. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=^_^=) Tomorrow do map, finish up skull obsession and edit book, plus make WONDERFUL MAPS! I've got a busy day ahead of me!
    5. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=^_^=) Well, horror fans, do you need horror VENTS.. Well, Cait has you covered and given you the ability to create your own, too.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I seem to be in a horror mood today, so I keep creating when I should be doing sideway stairs. lol They bore me, though. T_T
        Mar 19, 2018
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Who doesn't need horror vents? Always need a clever place to hide the evidence!^.^
        Mar 19, 2018
        Guiguimu and Caitlin like this.
      4. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Or freak someone out, I suppose. lol. =^_^=
        Mar 19, 2018
        Guiguimu and starlight dream like this.
    6. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (o_o') Am torn between purchasing Celianna's VX ACE graphics or purchasing Pop's newest graphics... SO TORN, so torn.
      1. Matseb2611 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, I have time yet to decide as I have to finish earning the cash in question. I had hope to find it on sale, but I have NO idea when Celianna's VX ACE base pack is going to be on sale. Of course, I don't want to buy it and suddenly have a sale the next day. lol
        Mar 18, 2018
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I know those are my greatest fears: the next-day sales.
        So I wait for sales only! LOL
        Mar 18, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      5. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        (-_-) Yeah and people (companies) don't understand that fear. You want to purchase something and then suddenly the next day, BAM, an even better deal than you got the previous day. All because they don't announce when they're going on sale, even if I understand it from the why they don't. lol
        Mar 18, 2018
    7. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      That time when you finally have money and the pack you really want isn't included in the sale. doh! Oh well, more waiting for me I guess.
    8. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      When's the next sale going to happen with DLC... ^_^ I'm looking forward to it...
      1. OmnislashXX
        OmnislashXX
        Whenever Steam or the site decides to do it.
        Mar 14, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Yeah, I know, but they usually happen when I have NO money. But not this time, I'm working on having money at that time, so future spend spend spend!
        Mar 15, 2018
    9. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I feel sorry for my mother right now, because her almost 17 year old Peke is likely dying before her eyes. She's all, but stopped eating.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        That's very sad. At least she's in loving company :(
        Mar 13, 2018
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        We're (the family) is just really happy that she held on for awhile after the death (accident) of my father. It would have been too much for my poor mother to lose them both at the same time. My mother always checks on her at night to make sure that she's still alive. She stops coughing and I get worried...
        Mar 13, 2018
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I'm sorry you're going through this, it's tough. I'm sending you my best thoughts and I hope she isn't suffering. Try to keep strong.
        Mar 13, 2018
        Nightblade50 likes this.
    10. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Nothing worse than needing to get work done and thinking of food. doh! snack time.
      1. starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Onions are godly. i love eating raw red onion, and will try to include it in as many things as possible. xD
        Mar 9, 2018
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        I like adding walnuts to salads and to many meals too. They go with everything! ^.^
        Lack of food and lack of sleep = no work getting done by me.
        Mar 9, 2018
        Caitlin and The Stranger like this.
      5. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Funny story: I used to HATE eating raw onions and then, suddenly, I started to silence them thin. Suddenly, I loved them, while my father used to cut a huge slice (THICK). I really miss him.
        Mar 9, 2018
        starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
    11. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      >_< I don't know where to post.. problem with Graphics download from account as it takes me back to FRONT PAGE rather than download. T_T
      1. Marquise* likes this.
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Do you mean in the rmw store? Maybe "tech-support all makers"? But a mod will relocate your post if needed though ^^.
        Mar 6, 2018
        Caitlin and Marquise* like this.
      3. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Hope it resolves soon. I myself hates Mediafire pops
        Mar 7, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    12. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      I have a strange desire to create a large teapot house for RPG Maker MV... (o_o') I have no idea where that came from. I'll start tomorrow.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        I'll be on my death bed and coming up with an idea for a story about something. I know this for a certain, even if the story doesn't make a lick of sense, because of reasons of drugs or whatever.
        Feb 28, 2018
        starlight dream and The Stranger like this.
      3. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Yeah I know. Other people would want to see their relatives for a last time. I'd be like: "Nurse, can you bring me a notebook?"
        Feb 28, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
      4. Marquise*
        Marquise*
        Nice! It is symbolic on my side. I once found a giant mug and a tiny teapot that fit in there. I finally decided it was a work of art representing our needs being bigger than our resources!
        Mar 7, 2018
    13. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      ME: Okay, time to do LOTS of work. (Starts) Brain: Time to fall asleep. Me: Hey! I said work, not sleep....zzzzz.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        (o.o) I am just happy that I accomplished something, but if I try to do anything work related I start falling asleep. It's like my brain is saying, "THIS IS BORING!" I'd take a nap, only I can't fall asleep in a bed during the daytime. Strange, but true.
        Feb 26, 2018
        Guiguimu and starlight dream like this.
      3. bgillisp
        bgillisp
        That's been me all day today. Got lots to do...and my brain wants to just fall asleep.
        Feb 26, 2018
        Caitlin, Guiguimu and starlight dream like this.
      4. Hollow 1977
        Hollow 1977
        Happens to me on the weekend. I get up and just want to go back to bed. I have to fight to get stuff done.
        Feb 26, 2018
        Guiguimu, starlight dream and Caitlin like this.
    14. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Prayer to the God of Game making that this works... transferring game over to new computer
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        \(=^.^=)/ SUCCESS! I was afraid I'd have to start ALL OVER AGAIN, but lucky, I don't. Plus, I get to continue my Cat & Dog game, because I have access to RPG Maker VX Ace. And plus, continue with editing my book.
        Feb 25, 2018
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        >_> <_< Now, if an adorable Blue Healer Mix would stop barking to go out every five minutes and stop being so cute about it, I might get something finished.
        Feb 25, 2018
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Glad it all went fine :kaojoy: .
        I'm sure the blue healer mix wants to take you out to... ehhh.. celebrate? Yeah that must be it!!
        Feb 25, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
    15. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      Well, here's to taking out the MACmini so I can get my freaking games that I thought I transferred only IT DIDN'T! >_<;
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Almost read mcmini.. like small fries and a mcshake. Mmm. Milkshake.
        Feb 23, 2018
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        Hmmm, ice cream milkshake from SONIC! (^_^)
        Feb 23, 2018
    16. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      =o.o= Forgot password to email, no choice but new email address. Oh well. I always my old one was too long anyway.
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    17. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      \(=^_^=)/ I'm moving over to my new computer today and the only thing I wonder is. (o.o) Why don't we have a animated smiling dancing emoji?
      1. Sauteed_Onion
        Sauteed_Onion
        Because it wasnt made yet I suppose.
        Feb 21, 2018
      2. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        It's because they gave us this instead
        :XP1C:
        Feb 21, 2018
        Sauteed_Onion likes this.
    18. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      \(=^o^=)/ I'm getting my sister's old much better than my current computer computer, because she's getting a new one! It has windows/Mac.
      2. Nightblade50
        Feb 14, 2018
      3. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        BARK! oops, meow!
        Feb 14, 2018
      4. Nightblade50
        Feb 14, 2018
    19. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      (=~.~=) ... .. \(=^.^=)/ I'm ALIVE! I've defeated the horrible sickness. +200 EXP points. LEVEL UP. STR +4, DEF +3, HP +34, MANA +6
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Did you also get to pick a new skill to learn when you levelled up? :p Glad you're feeling better.
        Feb 2, 2018
        Guiguimu likes this.
      2. Caitlin
        Caitlin
        No, but I managed to get achievement: "Staying ALIVE, after two sleepless nights". Wait! Skill added: oh, I got a new skill after all: Map improvement! =^_^= So, I am. I was going to go @.@ if I didn't get a decent night sleep.
        Feb 2, 2018
        The Stranger and Guiguimu like this.
    20. Caitlin
      Caitlin
      50% of editing done, going for 75%, then, I got sick. Now, I can barely stay awake as I think, "I don't really have time for this." Doh!
      1. Poryg
        Poryg
        Anime characters solve this by cuddling and transferring their sickness to someone else :p
        Jan 31, 2018
      2. SunStunBros
        SunStunBros
        Power nap it off and get back to the grind. NO BREAKS HERE
        Jan 31, 2018
        Caitlin likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    November 22
    About Me:
    I am a very creative person, artistic, but I love to tell a good story.
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Interests:
    Fantasy, Science Fiction, Cooking, animals, comics, anime, mythology and video games.
    Hello and welcome!

I always try to speak proper English, but not so proper that I sound stuck up, so yes, I do curse from time to time. I am a very creative person, loves to tell a good story, tries to be as positive as I can, but sometimes, I am a bit down. You see, I am a tad bit realistic. I am very opinionated, but for the most part, I do like to keep my opinions to myself, unless I start a topic where I want to discuss something. I love cartoons, video games and certain types of music that I got from my Dad (RIP). I love to cook, bake and take care of the dogs that live in this house.

I love Star Trek, used to love Star Wars (I love the originals, though) and I created my own universe in which I have been using creatively for quite a while now. I am in the midst of coming up with my own website, so even if you disagree with me from time to time, always remember one thing about me.

I always say what I think and feel, no hidden views or opinions. My opinions are based on logic and reasons, so if you want to discuss things with me, keep that in mind. The following reasons will not work, emotional, well that's the ways it's always been, or reasons that I feel are completely illogical. You should use the following method, "Yeah, I see your point, but have you ever considered X point?" Or your version of it. I demand that my opinions are 'RESPECTED', even if you don't agree with them, because I will respect your opinions, even if I do not agree with them.

I love to have discussions about games, politics (which will NOT be discussed on this forum), anything with story in it, stories in general or even game mechanics. I am always willing to give a helping hand with story, do an art trade or just do graphics to let anyone use them. ( =^.^= )

Cait