Caitlin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• When it is Halloween, I think warm and fuzzy feelings, but during Thanksgiving/Christmas I think of horror graphics? Mixed up, I think.
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    What graphics will you be making during Valentine's day?
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    (o_o') Your guess is as good as mine is, because I can never tell where my moods will go. I could be HIGH FANTASY, elven villages... science fiction, but one thing for certain is ... it won't be pink and hearts. But then again, I could be, it really is strange how my little mind works.
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    My guess is fairy tales. Seriously though, I relate to those creative mood swings, it's why I like having more than one project going on.
    (=o.o=) Took a break from graphics and started to do some remakes...how do you improve after taking a break? I do not get it, but I hope to
    I have a secret project, a game that I've always wanted to make for practice and to show off the types of stories that I am truly capable of
    Reactions: starlight dream
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    o_o' It's science fiction, still in the process of rethinking game play for that game. When I couldn't or didn't have the graphical resources, I wanted to create what I termed Resident Evil meets Star Trek, only without zombies. Way before Dead Space.
    Finally, I discovered what I was doing wrong with Terrax lighting plugin, so going to adjust "LIGHTVALE".. .. It's too dark.
    I thought I'd be done with my French Country graphics today, only I keep adding more elements... (o.o') So, I keep pushing it up a notch...
    Nothing like redesigning a grandfather clock only to start to see a "Bunny" grandfather clock instead. yeah, doesn't exactly work.
    (=^_^=) One better MV graphic topic than my VX Ace version, this time with themes rather than randomly done. Been there, learned better!
    Good luck to everyone else, apparently I uploaded the wrong file, so my game won't run. I am trying to figure it out, so you can play it.
    Tea's Jams
    Tea's Jams
    I'm glad to hear you're feeling better about it.
    I would be very sad in your shoes.
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    Yeah, but apart of me, knew that I wasn't likely to win the GRAND prize anyway. I've checked my LUCK stats in my status screen and it's pretty low. I haven't found the cheat code of life, yet.
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    LOL You need to eat a Luck Fruit or something. I need the cheat code of life asap. Don't like cheat codes but that one I'll use!!
    But it's true you can sell the game anyway. Congrats for making it! ^.^b
    (=^.^=) For those who are interested, I am in the middle of remaking my French country tiles from RPG Maker VX/VX Ace. Will show off soon.
    (=^.^=) I have decided to remake some of my edits from VX ACE into MV versions, so, if you have a suggestion feel free to PM or my MV topic.
    (=^_^=) Happy, happy, happy, because I thought that I'd make some of my graphics from VX ACE for MV, because reasons of them being needed.
    KID: I want to be an adult. ADULT: Make me a kid one single night on Halloween (free candy). Yeah, we don't realize what we had.
    =o_o= Three cute dogs are probably bad as three children when it comes to trying to bug test. =^.^= Love them, though.
    Reactions: Warpmind
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    Hugs. That's scary just reading it. So glad you got her out quickly. Hugs for the sweet pup too.
    It's amazing how accidents can be prevented on time. Your intuition-love brought her to safety! :kaoluv:
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    (=o.o=) Me, too. For not only her sake, but my mother's too, as she loves her dogs so much! I always joke that she's going to outlive us all, somehow. lol
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    @starlight dream Very sad for a dog name - and that gets pointed out several time over the Excel Saga series, too. It's a very odd series.
    @Caitlin Ack, poor Peke, glad she's alright. O.O
    \(=>.<=)/ URGH! Now, my character in my IGMC won't move! Not a single bit...NO auto runs, nothing, keyboard works.. URGH! Irritating.
    Guiguimu
    Guiguimu
    Yey glad you found the problem! Sometimes it is an easy fix but since we are so stressed out we can't see it right away! Always take a deep breath and sometimes a five minutes break may help ^^ wish you luck!
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    (=^.^=) Yeah, that's for sure. (=o.o=) Next to figure out how to fix my 'lost woods' type puzzle. This one should be easy, which means I'll be posting about it in a topic later. lol.
    Reactions: Shaz
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Usually in times like those, you need a quick rest so you can come back with your head cooled off and cleared up. Happened to me yesterday lol. Glad you solved your issue!
    (o_o') Oh no! I just learned that my game needs to work on WINDOWS for the IGMC and I use a Mac, plus I create an exe as I am using DLC.
    (o_o') Ah, happy Halloween! Celebrate the season by learning about your ancestors and visiting your family whose past on. =^_^=
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    @Vincent Chu Halloween is a mixture of traditions from different eras & cultures that coincided to be on the same time of the year.
    The Halloween name is short for 'All Hallow's Eve' because in the Catholic and Protestant calendar November 1 is called All Hallows Day (where all the dead saints are remembered).
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    But before christianity times, the Celts & Romans had a celebration that time of the year that also "remembered the dead & gave them prayers & offerings". It was common in early Christian years, to place similar celebrations at similar times of the year with the established faiths. Which allowed old customs to continue to exist.
    starlight dream
    starlight dream
    So I suppose different groups maintained and spread this celebration but it's all connected to the deceased.
    As a sidenote, in my Christian religion All Hallows Day is celebrated in early summer without the costuming :p In other words Halloween has a history in western Europe mainly.

ps I hope what I wrote will be understood as a historical account & not a religious commentary (because it isn't the latter).
    (=o.o=) I am making a prequel for my current game, more akin to Shadowgate game play wise. So, excited to enter the IGMC contest.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just mechin' around this morning - MZ edit, feel free to use, must own MZ
I think it is absolutely adorable how Korone says "Eekum Bokum" and the fact she seems so amused by it. :LZSproud:

Justice is "Just ice" without a space
Hi, I was only a silent reader for years, finally I decided to create an account. Greetings all. :)
Hello guys im new here an i hope i can learn something. I am work actully on my own Plugin for a Tactical Grid Based Battle System.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
breaknox