Caitlin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• (o.o') The day when you're doing your family tree research and discover a name that sounds straight out of a fantasy story. Arundel
    Another free game alert: Humble Bundle. Outlast Deluxe edition. (=^_^=) Cait's free game alert over!
    :kaoslp: I am so going to enjoy going to bed tonight, after losing an hour sleep needlessly. lol. Stupid alarm thought it was March.
    Nerd moment I was editing a character for the temple guard, gave him a helmet. With a bit editing could like Dark Helmet from spaceballs.
    (o_o') Hmm, right click in random place in MV event ... Hmm, TEST. (._.) Okay, now to look up MV features for dummies on the internet. lol
    (=^_^=)To the people in the path of hurricanes, remember that you have to save your most previous irreplaceable item: Your life. Stay safe!
    \(=^.^=)/ FREE GAME ALERT on Humble Bundle: The Walking Dead: Season One! FREE GAME ALERT!
    NymphCore
    NymphCore
    Thanks alot! :3
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    Yeah, I heard that complaint when it first came out and I know a lot of people were disappointed that it wasn't more like the series. I have seen one of those games played and you're right, still a good game. Here's to opening for a game fitting: The walking Dead comes, even if it's not called Walking Dead.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    @Dalph LOL! Very true. I just ignore the whole "choice & consequence" crap when it comes to their games, because there are none. Their first Walking Dead game was quite good, though. The second one was trash. Their Borderlands game is very good; probably their best game. TBH, I prefer Quantic Dream's interactive stories over Telltale's.
    Reactions: Dalph
    A developer is only as good as the stuff that he/she has been exposed to, so play, read, listen, learn all sorts of things! =^_^=
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    You can be better than them all!
    i don't know who the makers of dark souls or mario were exposed to but they're sure better than them.
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    Well, I don't know about the developer os Dark Souls, but the creator of Mario has reached the point where his innovations are not enough. He doesn't play anyone else's games and has practically said so. But back in the day, he was a genius, like Zelda and other such games. I've, also, heard he's a pain to work with.
    FleshToDust
    FleshToDust
    yeah mario does get old after a while...
    And I can see how he'd be kind of a tough person to work with. he's famous and thinks highly of himself. that doesn't make for a good personality, especially if he thinks he's the king of nintendo.
    Good news/Bad news My lower back has stopped hurting so, I can do my game. Unfortunately, I am starting to fall asleep.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    European Medieval architecture is beautiful. England has a lot of historical towns which still have the original buildings in use - Chester has the entire town centre filled with Medieval buildings, and even still has the original Roman wall surrounding it. Germany also has some beautiful buildings from around that time.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    When pain going away makes me sleepy it means I'm sleep deprived. Give in, get some much need rest and come at it later with a fresh mind and more energy than you would have doing it now.
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    @Sharm o_o' While I could have slept better, I agree with you that I should just wait until tomorrow. (=^o^=) Happy, but tired. And plus, what I wrote today for the prologue doesn't sound all that great. (._.) I'll have to edit tomorrow.
    (o_o) You never know how little children edits there are, until you start looking for them. True, generator parts, but...no remixes. (._.)
    ( =^_^= ) Good morning, afternoon or evening, as the case may be!
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Good today too! I am late it seems. :p
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    (^_^) Nonsense, it's never too late... although, the notification thing does seem to be having issues.. (o.o) I wonder if the forum and the notification thing broke up and aren't talking right now? FORUM: Can we just be friends? Notification: No, I hate you! FORUM: ....
    Marquise*
    Marquise*
    Since they changed it it doesn't notify status so if the devs or a good game maker gets a new product we don't know until too late or we manually click on all our followers, sadly! I miss a lot of good things like that now. But true there was an issue in the past with some folks posting a status per hour or something :p
    \(>.<)/ I swear I am at my wits end, with this strange bug... Conditional branch, keeps giving me a 'typeError' I wonder if it's a Mac thing
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    I hope I posted it in the right thing... I went over the sections and I only found one part that seemed to fit. I likely got it wrong, though, so we will soon see.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Where did you post it? I don't see it anywhere. If you're in MV, it should just go in MV support - at least to begin with. If you've added plugins and think it could be a plugin issue (the console log will tell you if the error is caused by a plugin), then it would go to JS/Plugin support.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    As I can't see it, I'm guessing you posted it in the wrong place (a moderated forum). In that case a mod will move it to where it needs to be.
    Problem: A love of creating horror related situations Issue: The ability to draw cute things, even when it is suppose to be scary. Doh!
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    Yeah, I have a couple of ideas, but exposing myself to more horror games at the moment to be able to really get an idea of game play. (^_^) I don't like horror movies, though as they are really ALL about the blood and in games, if you're not careful it could become all about jump scares. (a couple isn't bad, but the whole game shouldn't be)
    Caitlin
    Caitlin
    @overlordmikey (o_o) Well, the issue is that I could be biased, because it is up to the player to make something scary. if you didn't find clowns scary, you might draw a clown and not find it scary. But if someone who was scared of clowns saw it, they might freak out.. So, I guess I will have to draw something and post it in art to see what people think.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Yeah. There's only a few horror films I enjoy that are about more than blood and guts.
    OMG! I just saw the game, HOME and I wish I could afford to buy it. It looks awesome. (^_^) A goal for the future!
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    ... :< it wouldent happen to be the one on the humble bundle right now would it.... cuz..... *points down towards status* .... :/
    mlogan
    mlogan
    Hmmm, guess I need to change the title of my current project after all.
    Reactions: Lantiz
    (=@.@=) Ice cream overload... Too much Sonic ice cream .. (_ _') "I" never thought I'd say that... groan.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

EmptyVoid_ wrote on Leporine's profile.
Just letting you know that I have written a PM to you.
Testing testing. First time doing this.

What are we, facekook?
I feel inspired to write something, but block getting the way
I'll suggest you to enjoy even just for once some swordplay - then try to justify "switch weapon" actions. Magic will be more credible.
My minimap "works" but you see it is so laggy that I need to optimize it heavily. Tryna make a game here, not a slideshow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dendroidon