callmedan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• "Keyboard not responding. Press any key to continue." :kaoswt2: Wow!
    I now understand why several tourists said they never want to come back to my country again. What a shame!
    callmedan
    callmedan
    I'm from Vietnam. The way some people here robbing money of the tourists is unacceptable. For example, they took off shoes of tourists without permission and fixed it (even there's nothing wrong with those shoes), then asked tourists to pay for the services (the prices is about $25 and it isn't cheap in our currency).
    Warpmind
    Warpmind
    Ah, that's not an entirely... ethical business model, no.
    The problem in Norway is that everything's expensive (reflecting a rather high income level) - a 0.4 liter glass of beer out on the town can easily come to 7 or 8 USD (More if you go for the fancier stuff, like imports), and souvenirs are WAY overpriced... :/
    Philosophus Vagus
    Philosophus Vagus
    Florida has a really bad tourist thug problem as well. They had to change rental cars to not look like rentals because thugs would block them in the road, beat them and steal the large amounts of cash they had on hand knowing that most foreign tourists weren't going to come back stateside to testify against them in court.

A lot of travel agencies abroad disparage tourists from traveling there now.
    Is there any fairy's mushroom house interior sample maps?
    Kes
    Kes
    You'd be better off asking in Resource Requests. Updates sink out of public sight very quickly, and they are not really the place for this sort of query.
    callmedan
    callmedan
    Oh, thank you!
    waiting for someone could help me with the dancing charset request :(
    I told Shaz that her Ace script also worked in XP but then I realized it didn't work right :kaoswt: What a mistake!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    aww, crumbs! It doesn't surprise me that it doesn't work. XP methods are very large and not easy to alias. :(
    callmedan
    callmedan
    All NPCs are in nolock state without the <nolock> comment XD I'm trying to fix it.
    note to self: don't make horror soundscape at night :(
    How do you change the icon of Game.exe file? XD
    Blackyu
    Blackyu
    I think you need to have a tool for that. ResHack or IcoFX work I think, but it can also depend on the Maker you're using.
    callmedan
    callmedan
    Oh, thanks!
    Well.. I need to add more NPCs but I don't know what they should say XD
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    If they have nothing to say... Why do they exist?
    callmedan
    callmedan
    Because it's really weird if there're few people live in a big city.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    It's really weird to have lots of people in a big city with nothing to say, as well. Pokémon White/Black carry that particular distinction... X and Y as well... Large cities with tons of NPC's... but the place doesn't feel alive because the large population all look the same and have nothing to say.
    hmm.. where's a prison located in a medieval city? I googled it but found nothing.
    Reactions: The Stranger
    callmedan
    callmedan
    Oh, it sounds interesting. Thank you! :D
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    Generally they would be built beneath the castle itself, (as in a true medieval fiefdom the castle grounds were generally the only structure made with enough structural integrity for that) but as The Stranger said they weren't really prisons so much as alcoves in the stone where people were held awaiting trial...and far to often where people died awaiting trial.
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    The closest thing to a prison that medieval societies did consistently were exiles, where political figures were confined to specific plots of land or old unused watchtowers under guard in lieu of execution because they were political figures.

Oftentimes such sentences are followed by discreet assassinations however, so even that does not equate to a modern prison system.
    I tried importing XP charset into MV and it looks funny XD
    Shaz
    Shaz
    They have different formats. If you need help, you should post in the forum.
    callmedan
    callmedan
    Thank you @Shaz ! Actually I did change the format and it worked. The thing I found funny is XP human sprite look like having the same size with MV cat :P
    Arcmagik
    Arcmagik
    Did you increase the size of the tilesets AND the character sprites?!
    if there's a guillotine in my game, is it safe for children? i'm not sure about that.
    i found an advanced lighting scripts for XP but it's written in French. erm~ it's really hard to use because of that
    I can't find any lion sprite that could pleasure me :kaocry:
    Reactions: leenat40
    J0pac
    J0pac
    You should check whtdragon's animals,I'm quite sure there are lions there and they are all great!
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I'm not sure what you are expecting the sprite to do, but you will not find that sort of thing here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ritea