callmedan's Recent Activity

1. callmedan liked KaiserDragon's post in the thread Animated tiles that's not autotile in XP ???.

Well now I'm dumbfounded. I actually tried that before via Sevarihk's post and, like I stated in that post, the animation was way to...

Sep 17, 2019 at 4:26 AM
  2. callmedan liked DerVVulfman's post in the thread "Event Systems"... Add that to the Tutorials board.

It came to my attention that those who wish to post Event Systems may be confused. They see 'Tutorials' as nothing more than a place to...

Sep 16, 2019 at 2:09 AM
  3. callmedan liked Roninator2's post in the thread Pictures fixed to maps.

It's used because it makes the calculation easier. Instead of playtesting to see if the exact coordinate is correct, game data can be...

upload_2019-9-15_10-41-28.png Sep 16, 2019 at 1:45 AM
  4. callmedan replied to the thread Pictures fixed to maps.

@Andrea87Sky Well, I think you should set fixed coords for the picture instead of getting it from an event. I have no ideas why whenever...

Sep 15, 2019 at 11:02 PM
  5. callmedan replied to the thread Pictures fixed to maps.

Can you tell how you set up the coordinates or upload a project including only that map?

Sep 15, 2019 at 6:33 PM
  6. callmedan attached a file to the thread Animated tiles that's not autotile in XP ???.

I just downloaded your sprite above to test it and it worked fine for me. Here's how I set up the move route: [SPOILER]

RPGXP_2019-09-15_12-41-42.png RPGXP_2019-09-15_12-41-54.png Sep 15, 2019 at 2:50 PM
  7. callmedan liked Ms Littlefish's comment on Ms Littlefish's profile post

https://soundcloud.com/mslittlefish/dunter-town-strange-house-weird-people-good-party?in=mslittlefish/sets/freely-available-music-tos-in

Sep 14, 2019
  8. callmedan replied to the thread Animated tiles that's not autotile in XP ???.

You should have added all 8 frames into the custom move route, and checked the Repeat Action box. Also uncheck the Stop Animation box as...

Sep 14, 2019