Recent content by callmedan

1. callmedan

how to do that if i talk to an NPC he will follow me while i run or walk

You can follow what JayIsrael suggested above and use a Self Switch. In event page 2, set movement type to Approach or Custom/Move toward Player. That's all !
  2. callmedan

Question about Enumerable in RGSS1

Thank you so much! That's exactly what I need
  3. callmedan

Question about Enumerable in RGSS1

I'm rewriting XP default scripts into Ace style to kill some free time, and run into some questions. Are collect, map and select available in RMXP? I don't find them in the manual (F1) and can't find any Ruby 1.8.1 documents in the internet. Also I don't get any error (until now) as I use...
  4. callmedan

[XP] Continuing Ccoa's UMS?

Ccoa posted the script on Save-Point forum in 2008 https://save-point.org/showthread.php?tid=2394
  5. callmedan

Large NPC Collision

- Large Event Collision by Shaz: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/large-event-collision.65368/ - Event Hitboxes by Hudell: https://github.com/Hudell/scripts/blob/master/standalone/event_hitboxes/event_hitboxes.rb
  6. callmedan

How to translate the words

Eh, just check other tabs of the Database. Skills, Items, Weapons, and Armors have Name field and Description field, just type in anything you want. If you don't find things you need in the game database, it's probably in the script. And as I said, Ctrl + Shift + F is your friend to find...
  7. callmedan

@Luca74Hej You haven't check the Database/System yet, have you? Edit the Words section to change those you need.
  8. callmedan

If they are not in the System tab of the Database, they should be in the script. As I mentioned earlier, you can press Ctrl + Shift + F to find them in the script editor. They are the purple letters, and put in double quotation marks as those shop commands.
  9. callmedan

You can edit the words in the Database (F9)/ System tab. For those like shop command (i.e: Buy, Sell, Exit), open the script editor, go to Window_ShopCommand and edit line 16 @commands = ["Buy", "Sell", "Exit"] To find those words you want to change in the script editor, press Ctrl + Shift + F...
  10. callmedan

Well, this is more difficult than I thought due to my limited knowledge. Basically, I just copy...

Well, this is more difficult than I thought due to my limited knowledge. Basically, I just copy and edit Ace script, so when I see Fibers, I don’t know what to do :aswt2:
  11. callmedan

Ah, I didn’t think of the competition problem. That sounds painful.

Ah, I didn’t think of the competition problem. That sounds painful.
  12. callmedan

I’ve never used Ace before, but I like its script style.

I’ve never used Ace before, but I like its script style.
  13. callmedan

Those long methods in RMXP script scares me. It might sound stupid, but I’m trying to split them...

Those long methods in RMXP script scares me. It might sound stupid, but I’m trying to split them into smaller ones like Ace :kaoswt:
  14. callmedan

COVID-19 a.k.a. coronavirus, let's talk about it.

I’m from Vietnam. IMHO, the government is handling the situation really good. We get instructions from the ministry of health every day via SMS. Everyone in quarantine and patients get free food and free treatment, until last week or two weeks ago they said foreigners will need to pay any...
  15. callmedan

Centered window script request

Do you use any message script? Ccoa’s UMS script or Wachunga’s Multiple Message script can help you do most of things you listed.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some AI Dungeon! The chronicle of Scrapfly continues~ Feel free to drop by!
tfw, I found one of my skill ability in my game is not worth picking and had to plan to buff it. But my players seemed to use it without complaining. Now, idk if I should buff it or leave it as is.
I have recently discovered a Limit breaker for RPGmaker VXA, needless to say this changes everything.also I really like the changes this website has made.
It seems that my favorite anime page finally kicked the bucket... :,c

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NexusExe