Recent content by CallMeKat

1. CallMeKat

Failed to load: data/Actors.json

I appreciate the reply, jablub! (Sorry for not getting back to you quickly, there's been a lot of life nonsense on this side of the computer screen.) So, I'm very intrigued about what might be involved in the hosted web server. I'll have to do some research about that. Hosting it myself...
  2. CallMeKat

(Sorry for the late reply, life gets busy.) As far as I can tell, all my settings are good. Again, my friend tried it on their computer and got the same error, so I don't think it's a browser issue exactly. I went digging through the manual again and it looked like maybe I did miss something...
  3. CallMeKat

Okay so the news of the hour is that it is also not working for my friend - same error. The Actors.json file is 1KB, so it doesn't look like that's the issue there. I'm sorry that I clearly don't understand what adjustment you're talking about making to Firefox. Can you give me a rundown on...
  4. CallMeKat

Good to know. However, I erased the space, and am still getting the same error I've been getting, though. I've been poking around a bit... is there some second step, after deploying it? Hosting it somewhere or something? I'd assumed - perhaps falsely? - that you could deploy-and-play with HTML...
  5. CallMeKat

Okay, I've given this a lot of thought and poked around and I'm really not sure where the fault lies. I moved the files to C:\Users\calli\Documents\RPGMV\Exported Games\Princess and am still having the same error, so I moved on to looking at my browser security. As far as I can tell, it's...
  6. CallMeKat

Hi Andar, thank you for taking the time to reply! I think I remember seeing some of that, so my bad on not addressing those first. I appreciate your patience, especially since I suspect I wasn't as clear as I should have been. I can open the project and work on it just fine, no errors. This is...
  7. CallMeKat

Hi guys. Yes, I realize this topic has been done to death on the forum since at least 2015. I've searched extensively and cannot for the life of me find a solution to this that works. So I ask for your patience as you help a girl out. I'm getting this error: I've exported both to "Web...
  8. CallMeKat

Hello hello!

I'm in the process of doing that now, actually! I want to go through several different tutorials and some small test games before trying to do any big deal/"serious" stuff - seems better to know what I'm doing before I try to do it. Thanks for the advice!
  9. CallMeKat

Hello hello!

Hi guys! I'm Kat, and I've been playing with MV for a while before finally getting it on the Steam Summer Sale this month. I'd actually lurked in the forums some and went through all of SumRndmDde's tutorials over on YouTube when I was doing the trial, to see if this was something I thought I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.
So which forum do I use if I want to showcase graphics? I've been using AML forum, but I'm not sure it's correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mentalhealthawareness