Recent content by CallMeKerrigan

1. CallMeKerrigan

Tiles by Kerrigan Updated 02/07/2020 (Monster sprite and spider leg gen parts)

Hi guys, I know I said I'd do some requests, I'm sorry I haven't really gotten around to them. I've been extremely busy. I made these for my game, though and thought I'd share.
  2. CallMeKerrigan

Starbird's MV Tiles

I love the signs, I can never have enough signs. Nice work. ☺️
  3. CallMeKerrigan

I made some spider legs for the generator. There may be some funny positioning with the sideview battlers and some clipping with sprites that have long hair. If that's the case you can just reposition the parts in photoshop.
  4. CallMeKerrigan

I made a monster with rpgmaker mv rtp. I call it the Kokovtapa (made up word). You can call it whatever you want or use the word "Kokovtopa". Only have front and back view, though.
  5. CallMeKerrigan

I finally figured out how to make wall tiles. They'll probably look funny though if you make them taller than 2 tiles in height.
  6. CallMeKerrigan

RPGMaker MV Teddy Bear Face

Thank you, Tale for your help. That will work perfectly. ☺️
  7. CallMeKerrigan

Older scripts that never made it to MV?

There was a crafting script by Venka for vxa that I loved. You had a bar and had to press a button when it filled up, somewhat like a quick time event to craft your item successfully. If you didn’t, your ingredients were wasted.
  8. CallMeKerrigan

RPGMaker MV Teddy Bear Face

I'm trying to find a faceset that would kind of match the rtp style that would look like a teddy bear and have black eyes and be expressionless. I want the teddy bear to match the bear tile that came to the rtp, because it's kinda the companion to my main character and she talks to him a lot. He...
  9. CallMeKerrigan

More fridges to add to your retro or starter homes. Or I guess it can be a creepy fridge. Do whatever you want with it.
  10. CallMeKerrigan

Making Relationships System Into Puzzles That Advance the Game

Sorry, that's why I had the questions. But I shouldn't have been so specific.
  11. CallMeKerrigan

I wasn't expecting answers to the questions, they're there just to help mold the idea and keep me on the right path. I think what concerns me the most is writing because I have an abstract idea of what I want, and I think a puzzle like this will help the player reveal the main character's past...
  12. CallMeKerrigan

What do you think of something that would be similar to Stardew Valley where all of the characters have their own schedule in the city-but instead of a farming simulator where you farm- the game is linear and the relationship system is actually part of a puzzle. This is something I've been...
  13. CallMeKerrigan

Pearl's Doodads and Edits

Are you able to make a lava lamp?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Thank you all angels so much! I've received fanarts, fanfics, song cover, and Ko-fis and such wonderful messages already! T uT Look at this message I'm crying (Ko-fi was being mean saying it was anonymous but she was like nooo it's me and showed me).
Working on using DreamX's prefix suffix plugin to create unidentified weapons, armor and sellable loot. The weapons and armor will always draw from the highest tier you have the ability to create, keeping them relevant throughout most of the game. The loot is going to be the fun part! Let's just say I doubt I'll have any unused item entries
... I updated an enemy I drew last year.
My dynamic weather system grows... now with cloud cover influenced by wind speed! (4x playback) (Not final cloud image/map)
Wrote a plugin today that allows you to assign BGM, Battlebacks, and even Battle Entry SE's on a per-troop basis. Introducing a random encounter with a high-pitched Chicken Squeal is worth it all by itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
12dl