Calluses's latest activity

• Calluses
    Calluses reacted to Pharonix's post in the thread Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B with Like Like.
    Good News Everyone. I've finally started getting around to creating a general utility plugin for LeTBS. This will include multiple...
  • Calluses
    Calluses reacted to woootbm's post in the thread Facesets vs Busts with Like Like.
    I think, historically, the reasoning for this choice in a given game has to do with storage. An NES cartridge is mere kilobytes of...
  • Calluses
    Calluses reacted to Guardinthena's post in the thread Facesets vs Busts with Like Like.
    I think it depends on how it is implemented. I have played games where the only character facesets were the recruitable actors and the...
  • Calluses
    Calluses reacted to Aesica's post in the thread Facesets vs Busts with Like Like.
    Busts look a lot better, however I tend not use them because they're more artistically demanding. This causes a few problems, at least...
  • Calluses
    Calluses reacted to Marsigne's comment on RachelCantFocus's profile post with Like Like.
    Noice!
  • Calluses
    Calluses reacted to spec3's comment on spec3's profile post with Like Like.
    Yeah. Hypotetically I think it's a cool idea, practically it's a whole other beast. Yours is far more plausible. haha
  • Calluses
    Calluses commented on spec3's profile post.
    A built-in log sharing system of some kind might be good for beginners troubleshooting. Forum integration almost sounds nice but adding...
  • Calluses
    Calluses reacted to spec3's comment on spec3's profile post with Like Like.
    I was entertaining myself with the idea of a "browser", a "store" integrated into the software. But without disregarding a point I find...
  • Calluses
    Calluses reacted to TheoAllen's comment on spec3's profile post with Like Like.
    I don't get what does this mean.
  • Calluses
    Calluses reacted to spec3's status with Like Like.
    I did not read anything about the new RM release yet, but you know something that I think would be cool? If the release had integration...
  • Calluses
    Calluses reacted to Pharonix's post in the thread Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B with Like Like.
    The Bandit Troop Event loads a TBS Trigger. Try removing this, or cloning the troop and removing it from the clone and try using that...
  • Calluses
    I'm not too sure if you've already done it, but making a new map and trying again might be a good idea. Make sure to use the same events...
  • Calluses
    Calluses reacted to Guardinthena's post in the thread Facesets vs Busts with Like Like.
    @Candacis -I agree with your earlier post that cutting the bust would be best to lessen the amount of screen realistate that it takes...
  • Calluses
    Calluses reacted to Htlaets's post in the thread Facesets vs Busts with Like Like.
    Looks nice either way. Problem with busts is that they take a lot of the map real estate up, so you either frame things so that sprites...
  • Calluses
    Thank you to everyone who has commented! I've gotten a lot of great feedback in so little time! I was scattered in what to do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have been listening to the new music tracks for MZ included in the sample game projects ... for way too long. Quite catchy!
Small rant: While using SRD Hud maker for a battle hud, I typed in the wrong script call and got an error, but then forgot to delete the piece that caused the error before closed the Hud maker and hit F5 to restart the game. Now everytime I engage in a battle my game crashes...
:kaolivid:
Would Jump into Javascript be best off continuing to break down the MV core files, or would people prefer a quick detour to cover everything that's changed in the core from MV to MZ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz