Recent content by Calluses

1. Calluses

A built-in log sharing system of some kind might be good for beginners troubleshooting. Forum...

A built-in log sharing system of some kind might be good for beginners troubleshooting. Forum integration almost sounds nice but adding that would most likely just be extra effort for something that could end up looking messy when paired with the engine.
  2. Calluses

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

I'm not too sure if you've already done it, but making a new map and trying again might be a good idea. Make sure to use the same events and battle troop, with the same actors in the party. The only thing you should change is in the event that transports you to the demo map, change the...
  3. Calluses

Facesets vs Busts

I agree with what a lot of people here have said. A big difference I find with closeups are that they normally look a lot better when they're windowed in some form. Face graphics are easy to fit into dialogue windows by default - but since busts are much larger, they're usually better off with a...
  4. Calluses

Those are pretty incredible RTP style graphics, but more importantly, it is BEE TIME. [IMG]

Those are pretty incredible RTP style graphics, but more importantly, it is BEE TIME.
  5. Calluses

I want bee game, I want BEE GAME!!! >:(

I want bee game, I want BEE GAME!!! >:(
  6. Calluses

Not to be too political but.. Bee Movie 2 RPG, Bee Movie 2 RPG: Beelieve in Yourself, please...

Not to be too political but.. Bee Movie 2 RPG, Bee Movie 2 RPG: Beelieve in Yourself, please guys i can't take it anymore, society WHY!?!? I want a tactical RPG where you play as Barry B Benson and by the end of it you realise -- hey, there was no bad guy. Because your greatest enemy was always...
  7. Calluses

Open world rpg

In RPGVXA there are a few important modules that beginners should acquaint themselves with. Conditional Branches are especially important because the code inside them is only run when the conditions are met. You can definitely create non-linear story-lines with different outcomes through the...
  8. Calluses

Adding a Movie/opening scene before the title screen?

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/pre-title-events.49528/ Try this one. It looks like it puts you on an event map before the menu screen, so you should just be able to autorun a video.
  9. Calluses

I think that looks really good though! Of course I haven't seen the original, but yes. Very...

I think that looks really good though! Of course I haven't seen the original, but yes. Very nice.. . .. . .
  10. Calluses

Help with branching dialogue.

Not sure if this will fix your problem entirely, but you might have to turn off switch 3 in event page 4, because event page 4 takes priority over the other pages. Like, as in turn it off when you turn one of the other switches on, or just change the event page order.
  11. Calluses

YEP ItemCore & AttachAugments - can't work out baseItem.params or item.params

Just replace at true/false with "1", I'm not sure it matters too much. For augment, you either have to do a variable or a direct number reference. Also, all of this isn't in Detach or Attach, this is <On Creation Eval>. The rest of the code is in the spoilers of the thread's first post, and...
  12. Calluses

ItemManager.applyAugmentEffects(item, augment, slot, true/false); So it adds the augment to a slot. Reverse is just to use the same code in <Augment Detach Eval: augment> but replace "+=" with "-=" Also, if your item has negative values you can use if (item.params[x] >= 0) {code}; to make...
  13. Calluses

plugins involved: Item Core (YEP) Attachable Augments (YEP) So, I'm trying to make a system involving improving independent item stats based on the augment attached. Items that are acquired come with an augment that dulls and can be fixed/improved by blacksmiths. I want this augment to be...
  14. Calluses

Lecode Tactical Battle System 0.77.2B

Sorry, this is a bit late so you might've already solved the problems, but just in case. Before starting the battle scene run this plugin command plugin command: LeTBSWinCds Add Flag flagname flagdescription (eg: LeTBSWinCds Add Flag key Find the key and leave the map) Add event with Note...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have been listening to the new music tracks for MZ included in the sample game projects ... for way too long. Quite catchy!
Small rant: While using SRD Hud maker for a battle hud, I typed in the wrong script call and got an error, but then forgot to delete the piece that caused the error before closed the Hud maker and hit F5 to restart the game. Now everytime I engage in a battle my game crashes...
:kaolivid:
Would Jump into Javascript be best off continuing to break down the MV core files, or would people prefer a quick detour to cover everything that's changed in the core from MV to MZ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz