Recent content by Camelslayer

1. Camelslayer

Yanfly's JP Manager- Subclass JP Patch

As you may be aware, Yanfly has a JP Manager that can be used in conjunction with the Learn Skill Engine and Class System. The Class System has the potential to have Primary Classes and Subclasses, however the JP Manager is only set up to provide JP to the Primary Class; the Subclass otherwise...
  2. Camelslayer

Bestiary Logbook v1.8 - updated 1/21/2014

I apologize for the thread necromancy in advance. First off, this script is fantastic. Easily the best bestiary script I've seen, and so far the only one for VX Ace I'm willing to use. So kudos. However, I have one problem with it- the elemental display can be kinda... confusing. I was...
  3. Camelslayer

YAN Ace Battle Engine- Animation Problems

That works too. XD Thank you again. And thank you a second time for knocking out a large workload.
  4. Camelslayer

God bless you, that worked like a charm. It'll UNFORTUNATELY still be rather tedious, but I think I can deal with it.
  5. Camelslayer

Obviously that would solve it. But I'm looking for alternatives to going through every single animation (there's a lot) and changing them all to screen- which in MANY cases, would involve completely reworking the animation altogether. I'm basically trying to avoid excessive amounts of work...
  6. Camelslayer

Battle Symphony- Dual Wielding Problems

http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/19448-symphony-tags-to-if-condition-check-for-dual-wield/ I managed to find this. Could this be used to fix the issue at hand, or would this only fix the animation problems?
  7. Camelslayer

Script Link So, this is less of a bug, and more of a major annoyance I have with the engine. I have animations that hit all enemies, but display the effect on targets individually. By default, VXA will display the animations on all enemies, and then deal damage. The Ace Battle Engine, however...
  8. Camelslayer

Battle Symphony- Dual Wielding Problems

I'd like to first note that getting Battle Symphony is a bit of a struggle these days, so I can't really provide an accurate link to the script. If absolutely need be, I can put it here. Anyway, Battle Symphony has... unusual problems with dual wielding. Rather than playing both animations and...
  9. Camelslayer

Bonus Racial Damage

Yeah I actually said "Wait a minute..." after I posted that and made sure; of course, turns out it did nothing. But, using Mr. Bubble's TMI Item Scene, which will display weapon elements. As long as I can work around that, using Anti-Race elements would work.
  10. Camelslayer

Bonus Racial Damage

The reason I wanted to avoid making a bunch of new elements is to avoid having a bajillion different elements going on. And a detail I'll edit in in a little bit, I have a script that combines elemental damage multiplicatively; adding in a 100% for anything NOT of that race will completely muff...
  11. Camelslayer

Bonus Racial Damage

I was looking through the Tag Manager to see if there was any way to do this, however I didn't find anything. Nor did I after a while of searching. So, figured I'd ask here. General Idea Simple- many games feature weapons that deal bonus damage versus certain enemy types. For example, a silver...
  12. Camelslayer

Equipment Restrictions Not Working?

Ah, MANY thanks, turns out it was the Tag Manager. ...Unfortunately it was your Tag Manager in specific. >.< Regardless, I did remove it and that did fix the problem. Thanks.
  13. Camelslayer

Equipment Restrictions Not Working?

So, in my game, I have multiple classes. Obviously, each class can use certain weapons- for example, fighters can use axes, whereas mages can use wands. For some reason I've been unable to figure out, however, everyone seems to be able to use everything. Fighters can use weapons they shouldn't...
  14. Camelslayer

Khas Awesome Light Effects

Great script overall, however I do have a few questions: Color- is it possible to alter the color of the lights? I AM assuming this is possible by creating a clone of the light graphics and coloring it whatever (blue, for instance) however if there's a function I somehow overlooked, it'd be...
  15. Camelslayer

Timmah's Treasure Trove (Animations, Iconsets and Battlestarts)

Well it still isn't working, there's no way to download them. =/

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

If a person becomes voluntarily missing, does it cause the butterfly effect?
normal_water_is_fine.jpg

Just going to use stationary water for the randomized maps. Sure, particles would look cool... But this is about compromising and not spending countless hours making the perfect water particle for each set piece with water. :kaoswt:
Maybe I should get rid of the Banish ability in my game. It's a non-elemental spell that doesn't even appear in the magic chart. It's only there because my Elementalist doesn't use light or dark magic. It only effects summoned creatures.
ScreenShot_5_18_2022_0_37_0.png
I've been redoing all of the major areas in my game. starting with a place called Century Park. thankfully because all of the locations are distorted memories, I can make these places pretty abstract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tinseltownie