Recent content by Camtheman

1. Camtheman

Does this require an image?

Thank you for that.
  2. Camtheman

Does this require an image?

Does the Cozziekuns Earthbound-ish Odometer Roll require an image of the numbers? Find it here: http://rmrk.net/index.php?topic=47693.0
  3. Camtheman

Script Cache line 106: RGSSError occurred.

It’s not related to the original problem. It’s just the Autobattle script. The engine is working now. Edit: What are the controls for the Yanfly Autobattle? I can’t go back to select Escape or Fight.
  4. Camtheman

I’m using the Yanfly Script “Command Autobattle” and this message appears: Script ‘Ace Autobattle’ line 178: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method ‘[] for nil:NilClass
  5. Camtheman

I tested it via new game
  6. Camtheman

For me line 120 says “unless $imported [“YEA-CoreEngine”] and I don’t know how to send pictures.
  7. Camtheman

Yanfly Party System error

Yes it comes from that script. I removed it and the game went to normal. I actually don’t need it but it would be great to have.
  8. Camtheman

Yanfly Party System error

I put in the script: https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/core-scripts/party-system/ And I put 7 Party Members at once and this error message appears. “Script ‘Ace Party System’ line 120: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method ‘[] for nil:NilClass Sorry for being off topic but is...
  9. Camtheman

I took out the Odometer Roll script but it doesn’t display any message when I try to playtest. It just loads the playtest and immeaditly goes away with no message. Edit: Nevermind I was somehow able to play it now.
  10. Camtheman

I did it and it works except I can’t play test my game. Edit: I can’t Battle Test either!
  11. Camtheman

I know where those files are but what do I do? Edit: What does “Show Console” do? And how do I backup my game files?
  12. Camtheman

How do I do that?
  13. Camtheman

To retry it. I don’t know what caused this or how to fix it.
  14. Camtheman

I meant a Steam gift card.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A surprising number of plugins have appeared for MZ since last year. I'm currently making a "shopping list" so that I'll know what I need to test when I switch over to MZ later this year. Much of it is stuff updated from MV plugins, but there are also a good number of new things. It'll be fun to test it all out.
A little dental dilemma this week. One my temp crowns was sized incorrectly and needs some sanding. And dentist was out till Tuesday. Pain is minimal though. Hope everyone here is well. :)
Got like a sudden surge of wish lists overnight. :)
headshot_headshot.jpg
The theory has been proved. Based on an invisible image's data(the big red dot in the previous image), RM can identify different parts of an enemy and do something respectively. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zwloky