Candacis's latest activity

• Candacis
    Candacis updated their status.
    Anyone can recommend a good gaming mouse? My mouse wheel has given up. Last mouse was steel series diablo iii edition (I know, it's been...
  • Candacis
    Candacis reacted to ImaginaryVillain's comment on Candacis's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Pfft, I remember those old wives' tales about the outside world. Not that I believed any of them. Everybody knows the myth of the great...
  • Candacis
    Candacis updated their status.
    I'm back from my visit to my family. Was really great to see them again after a year even if I had to get tested for covid for the visit.
  • Candacis
    Candacis reacted to Tonbi's post in the thread Tonbi's MZ material factory with Like Like.
    > Nekohime1989 san Does the mob need a face? It's a mob. This is how it should be done. People1_7 added! People1_8 added!
  • Candacis
    Candacis reacted to Touchfuzzy's status with Love Love.
    So no stream tonight. I'm still very sick. Good news though: I tested negative for COVID, so this is just some run of the mill flu or...
  • Candacis
    Candacis commented on Touchfuzzy's profile post.
    I'm so glad you are negative, I was worried. Just tested negative today, too. It is a great relief. Hope you can rest and feel better.
  • Candacis
    Candacis commented on Touchfuzzy's profile post.
    I hope, you do better. I'm getting tested tomorrow, but only because I need to travel.
  • Candacis
    If you don't use the higher region numbers for anything else in your game, you can give this plugin a try...
  • Candacis
    Wanted to say thank you for the plugins! I'm only using the Core and Message Core, but those already solved so many small issues I had...
  • Candacis
    Candacis reacted to Sharm's comment on Sharm's profile post with Love Love.
    Oh, a fellow lefty! I only have problems with ink smudges when the ink pools too much or if I'm trying to erase before it's completely...
  • Candacis
    Candacis replied to the thread Game & Map Screenshots 11.
    @Skyquake I like the general layout of your city! Love me some pitched roofs :LZSsmile: I would suggest you look up PandaMaru's...
  • Candacis
    Candacis commented on Sharm's profile post.
    Looks lovely! As a lefty, all I can manage to do with ink is a bunch of splotches :LZSgrin:
  • Candacis
    Candacis reacted to Sharm's comment on Sharm's profile post with Like Like.
    All done! Behold, Fish! https://ibb.co/gz0nqcG
  • Candacis
    It already looks better and now I managed to play to the end of the demo. And I love a good changelog :LZSgrin: Hope you continue...
  • Candacis
    Candacis reacted to Sharm's comment on Candacis's profile post with Like Like.
    Good idea. Personally, I prefer to see screenshots of my stuff in use. Knowing someone likes it is good, but seeing it used is not...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Job concerns. Love where I work, but I have severe anxiety while I'm outside at night.
It's nice to see the evolution of my game: Here is a video with the first WIP:
Sparky89 wrote on ShadowHawkDragon's profile.
Your Art and work look incredible! Thankyou!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luchalu97