Candacis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Trying to make some palm trees for MV. Don't know, if I will get the style right, need some practice with MV rtp ^^
    There is a colorful bird at my window, knocking on it and not going away. o_O
    KanaX
    KanaX
    Pretend that you have tusks and open a can of Swedish meatballs.
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    OM3GA-Z3RO
    I am sure it just wants to brighten your day and give you some love.
    AwesomeCool
    AwesomeCool
    Why is this a problem? I would love looking at a colorful bird.
    almost midnight, but at least I got doors and lights done for my member+ stuff. I call it Griffinburg ^_^
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    A practical name. :D Griffins are awesome mythical creatures. I look forward to seeing what you've created.
    Candacis
    Candacis
    the first few months it will only be available to member+
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Awwh a shame. Hope to see it sometime in the future. :)
    Went on a hike in the woods today. Now I'm exhausted, tired and my feet hurt. Would still do it again ^_^
    Geoff Moore
    Geoff Moore
    Awesome! Nature can be very inspiring :)
    so, the august theme for member+ is fantasy dungeons/fortresses/caves. Excited for that one ^_^
    Bribolox
    Bribolox
    Man, i hate being poor ;)
    Just saw a shooting star with my boyfriend. I knew it was shooting star night here, but I didn't think, we would actually see one in a big city. Pretty happy right now ^_^
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Awesome, I hope you made a wish, that's a pretty rare occurence in nature.
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I stayed up late to watch it last year - 3 shooting stars in an hour (and it was freezing - winter down under at this time of year). Only to find the next morning that the "big" show happened around midnight. I wasn't going to stay up that late again this time around. My loss though - I heard this years was going to be more spectacular.
    Candacis
    Candacis
    It really depends where you are. It is supposed to be much better way outside from the cities. It is just to bright in the cities to see much of the shooting stars. But we saw one. That was special enough ^^
    I love and hate A2 tiles. They can totally define the style/look of your game, but it can take hours and even days to make them and somehow I'm never happy or done with them -_-
    Gothic Lolita
    Gothic Lolita
    I'm that pale, that I get sunburn in my house. :(

Never was outside. :D (\s/)
    Celianna
    Celianna
    I'd rather be pale, than get tan. I hate that I tan - I don't want skin cancer.

I hate that people tell me to get a 'healthy' tan, there's nothing healthy about it.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    That's hilarious, ahahah. I'm lucky to be dark skinned and exotic looking, so I basically look tanned all the year without actually getting tanned.
    Try getting the new graphics done for my igmc project or scratch everything and use existing graphics to finally get some gameplay done. So torn between those options right now..
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Placeholders ftw. Eventing is the more tedious/time-consuming/mandatory part, after all T.T
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Yeah you should probably get some gameplay done. It's not much of a game otherwise, right? ;)
    wth.. I thought someone was breaking in, but it was a crow strowing stuff at our roof window and walking on it.. why, crow, why o_O
    Pine
    Pine
    Crows are awesome and weird birds. In my office there is this one crow (which I'm 100% it MUST be the same one every time) that whenever I'm wearing black shirts he stays in the window staring at me. Like, if I move, he moves his head to the direction I'm in. And he ONLY comes if I'm wearing black. It's spooky. I named him Snow :p workdays sometimes are boring.
    Candacis
    Candacis
    Well, there is currently a storm outside, but no way am I letting the crow inside ^_^

I also heard crows are very good at recognizing faces.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    Yep, they are. So they can recognize those who wronged them. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Job concerns. Love where I work, but I have severe anxiety while I'm outside at night.
It's nice to see the evolution of my game: Here is a video with the first WIP:
Sparky89 wrote on ShadowHawkDragon's profile.
Your Art and work look incredible! Thankyou!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luchalu97