Candacis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I'm so confused about all the different battle systems out there that I started to make a tutorial about it ^^ Always a good way for me to sort the chaos and learn while I'm researching it.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Please do, as I cannot seem to make much sense of them outside of workable encrypted projects. I've been waiting for a formal introduction to battle systems
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Yeah me too. Try to make a Stable Battle system but failed!
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    The battle system that comes standard is more versatile than people think. Everyone is jumping on the side-view bandwagon, but I'll just sit here and use what I have to make the best battles I can.
    Working at home is all fun and games until the construction workers next door shut off your electricity without notice..
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Oh Yikes. I thought you were quiet after the sickness passed. I was hoping you were keeping busy.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    That's horrible D:
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Where I live it happens regularly because of power shortage. #Wondersofcorruption
    I'm glad you're feeling better but the evil must still be clensed. Evil begone!
    I'm feeling better again after that nasty sickness. Really, I'm a-okay now ^_^ Everything is fine.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Glad to hear you're better!
    Kevin O'Ryan
    Kevin O'Ryan
    Must be the possession going around! :) Glad all is well!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There are only a few days left in our Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam! Hope you are working hard to get your game in!
Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi