Candacis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Can you link me that evergreen tree by Venere? or send it to me because I can't find it anywhere. And oh yeah, please and thank you :)
    I'm so confused about all the different battle systems out there that I started to make a tutorial about it ^^ Always a good way for me to sort the chaos and learn while I'm researching it.
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Please do, as I cannot seem to make much sense of them outside of workable encrypted projects. I've been waiting for a formal introduction to battle systems
    Jomarcenter
    Jomarcenter
    Yeah me too. Try to make a Stable Battle system but failed!
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    The battle system that comes standard is more versatile than people think. Everyone is jumping on the side-view bandwagon, but I'll just sit here and use what I have to make the best battles I can.
    Working at home is all fun and games until the construction workers next door shut off your electricity without notice..
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    Oh Yikes. I thought you were quiet after the sickness passed. I was hoping you were keeping busy.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    That's horrible D:
    Lars Ulrika
    Lars Ulrika
    Where I live it happens regularly because of power shortage. #Wondersofcorruption
    I'm glad you're feeling better but the evil must still be clensed. Evil begone!
    I'm feeling better again after that nasty sickness. Really, I'm a-okay now ^_^ Everything is fine.
    wallacethepig
    wallacethepig
    Glad to hear you're better!
    Kevin O'Ryan
    Kevin O'Ryan
    Must be the possession going around! :) Glad all is well!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

not me baking a pie because i was inspired by celeste
Doing RPG Maker News for 10th April, 2021. :LZScheeze: (Improving on the thumbnails, by using assets from the day's news.)
Just discovering the forum.
Since Final Fantasy VII has been trending today, decided to make a series of my favorite bars in the OG game! Check it out:

At 2021, we are now farther from the 1980's than they were from the 1950's. Consider that the next time you long for a 1980's song, when you thought your grandpa's taste for 1950's music was "outdated".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armyrule94