Recent content by Candacis

1. Candacis

IMPORTANT: Possible MV School Rework. Join the Conversation and express your opinion.

Well, I don't know exactly what is needed to rework everything to fit option 2, but if I can, I'll help out. I have some more ideas for minigame lessions.
  2. Candacis

How to set up a shell game

Thanks so much for playtesting! I uploaded a new version where I tried to get those passability issues fixed and where I added a sentence about the ball movement. I have some ideas for more minigames, but now I'm waiting to see how this Janitor room can be integrated into the rest of the school.
  3. Candacis

Thoughts on including Plugins: Message System

I am for Yanfly's message plugin, too. The main reason, because it is the most commonly used, even for beginners.
  4. Candacis

Add Controls explanation to the options menu

Ah, now it works. I didn't see the sentence you quoted there. My bad. Thanks for the clarification!
  5. Candacis

Clicking on an item should open a small command window

So, I'm trying to incorporate something into the item menu, but I don't know where to start. Could someone help me out? I want, if you click an item (or press enter), that a small command window opens, like right next to the item. I want to incorporate maybe 4 commands in a vertical list, but...
  6. Candacis

As I said, I tried it out in an empty project with no other plugins. Didn't display anything. I used the same parameters you used. No errors were displayed. I attached a screenshot.
  7. Candacis

Hey, I just tried it out, but I can't get the window to show up. Neither in an empty project nor in my own. What am I doing wrong?
  8. Candacis

MV Sprite+

That's weird. I see the images just fine. I have no qualms with people sharing their edits for my templates in this thread, show screenshots and the likes. It helps all people out that want to use sprite+, but if it is a lot of pictures and you have a lot to share, it might be best to make your...
  9. Candacis

@Aloe Guvner Oh, thats fantastic, thank you! Yeah, something like the 2nd solution will work. Really useful. I will probably adjust the location of the window, so that it is right next to the options.
  10. Candacis

MV Sprite+

Ehh, I mean, I will separate the clothing and hair in MY own files :D
  11. Candacis

MV Sprite+

If I get the time, I will try and separate hair and clothing as single files.
  12. Candacis

MV Sprite+

Sorry, I have little to no time working on this. Feel free to use my templates for this project, but I can't help you out myself. @Rhino Woah, those look awsome! Thanks for sharing. I'm always happy, if people share their creations for my templates :)
  13. Candacis

Limited inventory/deposit with slots.

That would be awesome to have.
  14. Candacis

So, I searched a lot for this specific feature and I found a few plugins that add aditional stuff to the options menu, but not one has worked for me. What I'm looking for is a plugin that lets you add options to the options menu. Said options wouldn't change anything (guess I shouldn't call...
  15. Candacis

DreamX Options

Sadly, I can't get this to work. It keeps getting me error messages, even before the game can start. Will this be updated for the newest MV version?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A boss that spams confuse, blind, silence, oil and slow on all party members? Good idea FF12 *headdesk*
The script passed 200 pages and not even half of it is done! Super excited to write more!
Plague Inc. has released some virus in China. Judging by game experience we should go to Greenland. (And then Greenland shall somehow be infected.
Cheerleaders are my favorite thing on Czech hockey. Too bad they're the only thing worth watching on it.
meet with Quon,
the goddess of Rakuen (circle mascot)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vibanoco