cane_danko
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• anyone want to trade test plays on their games? message me! not sure if i can put this here or where it should go D:
    about to test some of your completed games and demos! can't wait to be mean about everything you have worked so hard on > :D .... jk xoxo
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    "wants to be coddled" zone.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    Let me just be a little blunt and harsh here for a moment. The wisest words I ever heard regarding my own writing or even game making were, "If you're going to throw a crybaby fit over every criticism or get upset and angry at everyone who says anything bad about what you do, deserved or not, then you're in the wrong line of work and need to find something else to do."
    cane_danko
    cane_danko
    @myself... uhhhh... why are you mean???
    spent last night adding a ton of scripts to my game... why do i do this to myself o_O
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Don't add a lot of scripts just for the sake of it, add only what you need danko or else you'll encounter conflicts and compatibility issues ingame.

Also, you didn't reply to my pm...should I be worried?
    cane_danko
    cane_danko
    lol no. just been really busy this weekend cuz of independence day.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    ah it's ok then, I was worried for a moment, ahah.
    i've downloaded a few demos to play and give feedback but the holiday weekend isn't giving me much time to play so hopefully will have more time throughout the week
    giving up on attack on titan... when i tell the tv to stfu because the characters are always going "omg life is so f@#$ed up super sayain mode!!!!" for 30 minutes it's time to find something else
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    It was good until the 12th episode, then it just got too gory without a point.
    cane_danko
    cane_danko
    i made it to number 10... i was really trying hard to get into it because i like the theme and setting but the characters are so boring for me and the plot has just been icky
    must... get... motivated... this project won't finish itself!
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Good luck with your game man, as I said to palladinthug I'm so dayum busy recently and sadly I cannot play it and\or report any bugs atm.
    cane_danko
    cane_danko
    all good. the new demo will be out in a week or two and will have some pretty dynamic changes to the core game. so most of what you would play through will be changed anyhow...
    Dalph
    Dalph
    It's cool, I'll have some spare time the next week. I just got a new job and I'm doing some preparations for it. :D
    been butchering my game for the past week making it an open world instead of linear path... was brutal at first but now its coming along!
    really thankful for people's input. especially to the ones with a good attitude about it.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I had never play tested a game, and hey, that was fun!
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    It's great to see something out of the norm like your project. Sci fi is the black sheep of the family here.
    downloading 2 demos at one time... if only i could play both at same time then i would be that much more awesome!
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I'm still working through yours. I can only focus on one game at one time and once I start something I have a hard time coming to terms with myself if I don't do the full job. XD
    cane_danko
    cane_danko
    oooooh?! that is very good news to hear :D you are surely made of the stuff of awesomeness.
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    Daaaw, I try!
    got positive feedback and feeling... awesome! Thnx guys :D
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    No prob guy. Glad you are in good spirits about feedback =D
    Solo
    Solo
    Even if you get negative feedback sometimes, please be strong... and never stop pressing toward the fulfillment of your dreams.
    cane_danko
    cane_danko
    negative just gives me room for improvement. its when i don't get anything when i get down in the dumps o_O
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yeseylon wrote on ct_bolt's profile.
First language: Javascript.

Me: Is... is this a sentient AI???
"Got your game? Cause its time to duel!"

I'm so into YuGiOh these days...
(And of course the hand is awful)
Been working on this new character for the battle system It's BOSS time!
Happy Year of the Rat all! Wish everyone can achieve their dream this year
Please support my Lego Ideas Untitled Goose Game set, thanks in advance :) https://ideas.lego.com/projects/2bcb743a-1071-4f44-89f4-97ad6ec27b5d

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okno