Recent content by Cap_

1. Cap_

How to redownload VXACE on different laptop

I need to include my product key in the message, which I don't have
  2. Cap_

How to redownload VXACE on different laptop

I got a new laptop a year ago, never bothered reinstalling VXACE. Recently I felt like trying it again. I have lost my product key, all the files, and the website is completely different now. All I have is my account, and I can't find any tab where I can see my downloads. I also bought it on...
  3. Cap_

Random character movement sound

I'm looking for a script or event that plays a sound when the character is moving, but I want it to choose randomly between 2 or 3 different sounds to add variety. I have tried eventing it to shift between to sounds but I want it to be more random
  4. Cap_

Walking sound effects script

I'm looking for a script to add sound effects when my character is moving.
  5. Cap_

Fast actor

Is there a way to make the players walk speed faster that ins't dashing?
  6. Cap_

I need a link to Yanfly's VXACE battle engine

No matter what link I choose on his website it always says that it couldn't fid the website I was looking for. Can anyone provide me with a link to the Battle engine that works?
  7. Cap_

Speech noise

What do the instrctions say?
  8. Cap_

Speech noise

I'm looking for a way to make my textbox play a noise. Not voice acting lines, but like a tiny repeated multiple times like in Undertale or LISA.
  9. Cap_

LISA battle system

I wish to change my battle system to be just like or as close to the battle system from LISA the Painful. This is mine looks like: This is how i would like it to look:
  10. Cap_

LISA battle system

I wish to change my battle system to be just like or as close to the battle system from LISA the Painful. This is mine looks like: This is how i would like it to look:
  11. Cap_

100% black text window

I'm looking for a way to make the text window completely black. Every time I set all the colors to -255 the window still has background lines and it's slightly transparent.
  12. Cap_

VX ACE: Shift as event triggers

It worked, thanks!
  13. Cap_

When i do it this happens:
  14. Cap_

Thanks, but i'm actually looking for a way to use Shift inside Events like the conditional branch
  15. Cap_

Never mind figured it out

Never mind figured it out

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, I've been wanting to do this randomized logic puzzle in my game for years now. I finally figured out how to do it by using arrays and a few small script calls. It's based on the Einstein Fish Puzzle! :D Though, I have no idea how to actually have the player put in answers.... might start a thread about it.

The projectiles shown in this video are as follows:
1, Basic Triple
2, 30-Degree Arc
3, Randomized Blast Wave
4, 8-way
5, 8-way Double
6, 8-way Slowness
7, 120-Degree Arc Repetitive
8, Projective Triple
9, Split 8-way
10, 2-way Split Randomized Arc
11, HP-MP Split Arc
12, Split Laser
13, Shock
14, Cosine
Drop shadows and water reflections tests in RPG Maker VX Ace

BgI3F80.png
I'm doing a fairy tale project Little Red Riding Hood and the Woodsman. I'm almost done with the demo in my native language and I intend to make a demo version in English as well. I'm just going to use the translator because I don't know the pronunciations very well, I only know how to say "Hey" and nothing else.. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leomomr