Capitán
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Anyone here play Wizard101? Man I haven't played in a while, I started when I was a teenager XD
    Sarlecc
    Sarlecc
    I've played it before but due to my current internet and the fact that mmo's generally don't play nice with it... Well you get the picture.
    Forget it, dropping out of IGMC. I had like 0 chance of winning anyway. A client of mine ordered an entire engine, I don't mind because they pay is good but, it's huge lol
    Kyuukon
    Kyuukon
    Yay more chances for me xD!

(even if they are still near 0% >o<)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Even if you have 0 chance of winning, you had a great chance of getting a complete game made in a month. And that's worth a whole bucketload!
    Seriel
    Seriel
    I calculate a 0.1% Chance of me winning, but thats still something ;)
    3 page java code... *Computer Reboots* "Windows is installing updates" *Cries*
    Sharm
    Sharm
    I never said Microsoft pushed I virus on me, I'm saying the malware hacked the update system to get on my computer. It would have never gotten onto my system if I hadn't told the update to install though.
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    That still confuses me...
    Sharm
    Sharm
    *shrugs* It was years ago and the security flaw was fixed. I really was just bringing it up as an "this is an interesting thing that happened".
    I wish I could tell my clients no so I can work on my IGMC game, unfortunately I have to eat.
    Hudell
    Hudell
    I still have two weeks of vacation, but I can't use them now because of some bureaucracy :/

I'll maybe be able to get the first week of august
    DARN IT, I did it again! Posted in the wrong thread x.x
    Shaz
    Shaz
    just report it when you notice so the mods can move it. Or we'll move it when we see it :)
    Anyone know where I can make 8 cents really quick for the humble bundle? XD
    AceOfAces_Mod
    AceOfAces_Mod
    I have 30 cents but I can't send ya buddy.
    Seriel
    Seriel
    If it's anything like here (UK) you can usually find about 20p just lying on the streets :p
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Give literally anything to one of those places that buys your stuff (pawn shop?)
    I figured out a way to compress all your game files to a single .exe
    ??????
    ??????
    @Hudell, things will always be in some temp folder somewhere, for some period of time. But I have a feeling you knew that already :p
    Hudell
    Hudell
    Yup, when someone finds a way to create a virtual hard drive on RAM and run the game from there, then I'll be really interested.
    ??????
    ??????
    I seen a Java implementation of RPG Maker, basically it was all the default scripts and hiden scripts written to work on in a java environment. So there is probably a way to use Jruby to fully recreate the RM hidden classes and interpret the default scripts.. Thats probably as close as you could get to hosting the game on an alternative hard drive.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a new menu for my game. I'm not sure if I should get the Lune Engine to make it more unique. I think I'll be making the text color more white to match the "Menu" color. I may add some little stamps or markings to make it look more like it's paper.
SF_Monster6 added!

Wonder when the next theme contest is coming?
Long time no see. I'm aiming a vertical slice / tech demo for my game featuring a series of boss battles this month. I hope I could get some testers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
captianfm