Recent content by captainproton

1. captainproton

Add specific item upon kill?

Thanks! I'll try this out! Edit: This worked wonderfully! Thanks for your help!
  2. captainproton

Add specific item upon kill?

Sadly, i get very confused when altering code beyond a couple of numbers.... One of my characters, Enoch, is a necromancer with a summon skill using an item called Necroplasm as a skill cost. I was wanting to equip him with a passive "Harvest" state that allows him to automatically add...
  3. captainproton

(Yanfly) State Effecting Opacity

OKAY, SO.... I did some more research and fiddling around and found the MAIN problem was that SOMEHOW, the Duplicity skill was set to only affect DEAD allies. I don't know how, but I fixed it and the animations played and the skill applied. I feel quite stupid. I also did some tweaking and...
  4. captainproton

Bump! Hopefully someone who knows more about this than i do can help!
  5. captainproton

Okay, so, working with the Yanfly suite of plugins, and taking some cues from their tutorial on doing the FF Dragoon-style Jump attack (or, Pokemon-style Fly attack), I managed to work out how to create a Blur/Hide/Stealth skill/state which actually changes the sprite's opacity. This is what I...
  6. captainproton

Help with Thrown/Missile weapons?

Okay, so Irina posted some instructions on using her plugin for projectiles, and I'll post my edited findings here for anyone else to use:
  7. captainproton

Bumping in the hopes someone has any ideas for this
  8. captainproton

I tried using Irina's but there is *no* information on *how* to use it, as far as i could see. I also tried the tutorial @Weremole shared for MoveAnime2, and it didn't work at all the way it was shown on the video. I thought it might be interference from the Irina plugin still being active...
  9. captainproton

The only one i could find was Galv's Map Projectiles and it seems to be specifically for usage on the map and not in the battle screen
  10. captainproton

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

what sort of action type would you suggest using for the bo staff? It seems like whichever i try, the staff kinda...orbits the actor
  11. captainproton

I'm currently using Yanfly's battle core (and almost their entire suite of plugins), and I was wondering: how can i make a thrown or missile weapon that actually travels across the screen to hit the enemy? Even better would be if i could get a boomerang sprite to fly across the screen, hit the...
  12. captainproton

Yanfly Jump Skill Sequence (gravity? don't know her)

Tried this, and it doesn't work. All that shows up is a window asking if i want to connect my computer to a projector or a second monitor. After going through and making sure all the scripts were updated, it finally functions properly. Thank you! EDIT: Wellp! It DID work when i did a...
  13. captainproton

Yanfly Jump Skill Sequence (gravity? don't know her)

So, i'm trying to implement a Final Fantasy Dragoon-style Jump attack, and i'm following the instructions listed out here: http://yanfly.moe/2016/07/02/tips-tricks-jump-final-fantasy-4-rpg-maker-mv/ I have followed every instruction, installed every plugin, and put in every code into the...
  14. captainproton

Pokémon Corner: Crystal Version

See, I don't think they'll be obtainable, except for maybe your starter.  I think they're going to function more like RPG boss monsters.  You fight them, stop them, and that's it.  Given yhe alchemy motif, and the fact that Null is a canonical chimera, I'm going to guess that the UBs are going...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dev be like: "I'll make the character goes amnesia so I could explain the world and the lore better and immersive to the players"
Whoever decided that the 5th area of Xenoblade 3 had to be THAT big and be explored in the manner it does needs to be shot. My OCD cannot leave a tiny shard of the map hidden and those controls can go right on and f*** themselves. -.-

/rant off
Raggon wrote on NoPatience's profile.
:kaohi:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BagOfAnts