Recent content by captainsteff

1. captainsteff

MV 1.3 Memory leak

@o_ggy Dear O_ggy, your fix worked like a charm for my game!! I had already taken out all of the parallax images, but still had some 300 Mb to 500 Mb jumps in RAM usage when changing maps. Your plugin fixed all that... I'm very grateful! Thank you! Max, an Autistic Journey...
  2. captainsteff

MV 1.3 Memory leak

Thank you for your post Douglas. I too am struggling with this, as my game "Max, an Autistic Journey" is live on Steam and I'm getting complaints from players about RAM usage...  I tried several different compatibility modes and I'm sorry to say, it didn't help at my end. It stayed the same...
  3. captainsteff

MAX, AN AUTISTIC JOURNEY, IS AVAILABLE NOW ON STEAM! Click here to visit our Steam Page...

MAX, AN AUTISTIC JOURNEY, IS AVAILABLE NOW ON STEAM! Click here to visit our Steam Page! Today is my son Max's birthday. And to celebrate, I picked this date to launch his game! :) Happy birthday my brave little guy!! Stef
  4. captainsteff

RPG Maker MV v1.3.1: Fixes

Absolutely awesome work! Thank you very much dev team!! 
  5. captainsteff

OGG BGM not respecting Loopstart and Looplength since update to 1.3...

Hi guys! This issue has been logged with Archeia and there is a fix (found by Orlando), but just not yet... It will be officially resolved in update 1.3.1. No ETA though... I wouldn't be surprised if independent plugins devs find a way to fix it until then. Fingers crossed... My game, Max, an...
  6. captainsteff

Max, an Autistic Journey - Now Available on Steam!

WE MADE IT!!! We got Greenlit yesterday on Steam!!  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=723380187  Thank you so much for all of your support and for believing in our project!  I'll make sure to keep you posted with every development! Stef
  7. captainsteff

Galv's Invader Mini Game

Hi Galv! Still absolutely amazed by this plugin!  Quick question: what are the settings that I need to change in order to reduce the player "sliding" effect (movement acceleration and inertia)? I'd like to make the controls more direct with less drag. Thanks a a lot! Stef PS: BTW, we...
  8. captainsteff

Thank you very much for your comment and for your vote Auburn Sakura! Fingers crossed! :)   If you wouldn't mind adding your message to the comments section on my Greenlight page, I'd really appreciate it! It can definitely use all the love it can get! Thank you very much! Stef
  9. captainsteff

MAX, AN AUTISTIC JOURNEY, AVAILABLE NOW! Click here to visit our Steam Page! 19 AUGUST - GPAC Welcome everyone to Max, an Autistic Journey on Steam! We are extremely excited to be launching today for two reasons. For one, we're launching on Steam! That in of itself is a pretty exciting...
  10. captainsteff

Galv's Invader Mini Game

1.1 update works like a charm! I attached the bomb button to the "pagedown" key so that it's the right bumper by default on a gamepad. Thank you so much Galv!!
  11. captainsteff

Galv's Invader Mini Game

Amazing work Galv! I've been playing with the settings for the past few days and the customization is truly awesome! Thank you! One issue that I have is when playing with a gamepad, there's no "bomb" button by default. What I'd like to do, if possible, would be to replace the function of the...
  12. captainsteff

The rpgmakerweb,com community is warm and fuzzy! So many people willing to help! Thank you! 

The rpgmakerweb,com community is warm and fuzzy! So many people willing to help! Thank you! 
  13. captainsteff

Controller right stick as mouse in MV

Hi community!  Is there any way in RMMV to use the right analog stick on a controller to move the mouse cursor on screen? Left analog is for movement, of course, but I would need the right stick to move the mouse cursor. It could be a plugin or a common event. Any help would be 100%...
  14. captainsteff

Simple Actor Picture whe selecting command!

Hi Ozuma, Moghunter is working on converting his scripts to MV! (Phew! Thank you!) The battle scripts have been converted already: https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/  Enjoy!  Stef

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YukiYuki