Recent content by CaraPrincess

1. CaraPrincess

The Most Important Question: Vanilla Coke (The official be a little bit silly thread)

I freaking love Coke, including the original, Light, Zero, and the (newly released) Plus variant. But sometimes I would like to switch to Pepsi, Fanta, Sprite or 7-Up, depend on the menu of certain restaurants or the "emergency food supplies" at the supermarket / convenience store.
  2. CaraPrincess

[MZ] JABS - J's Action Battle System

Hmmm, Move Route events? So far I have barely touch that event command aside from when scripting puzzle events... From what I know is that some pixel-movement plugins allow pixel-perfect move routes (iirc such as Galv's Pseudo-Pixel Movement). Is that what you mean with "Move Routes", or are...
  3. CaraPrincess

OK then… How can projectiles work in JABS and is there a list on how it can differs from the system used by Galv? And if possible, can you give me some base code snippets / tutorials on how to set up a projectile attack?
  4. CaraPrincess

Oh wow nice... But I ask you one thing, Jragyn... How to use plugin commands / script calls for executing attacks for this plugin (either the standard attacks or the projectile attacks)?
  5. CaraPrincess

Hello, @Jragyn. One quick question: I would like to try out your amazing ABS system for my game, but not sure whether your system can support pixel movement (either the native MZ pixel-movement plugins or the QPlugins port by LunaTechs) and map projectiles (mostly the one by Galv since afaik...
  6. CaraPrincess

RMMZ Which (good) ABS systems for MZ are compatible with pixel movement plugins (QPlugins MZ LunaTechs, etc.) and Galv’s Projectile plugins?

I’ve found out about JABS, but it is kinda lackluster due to its sparse documentation… Not sure whether it supports plugin commands for pixel movement plugins and projectile plugins (especially those by Galv)… If those aren’t supported in that plugin, then what other ABS plugins for MZ can...
  7. CaraPrincess

RMMV Pixel-perfect map projectiles plugin?

QJ, I have the plugin’s free version but have yet to bought it… For some reason my parents are very iffy on buying software and stuff outside of Steam… But afaik from the RM Discord server, some managed to use Galv’s plugin with pixel-perfect movement plugins as an alternative (but I am still...
  8. CaraPrincess

RMMV Working with QABS: Is it possible or not to do bullet-hell with vanilla QABS functions?

I've just peeked through the pages for Quxios' plugins and found out that QABS supports pixel-perfect skill animation (i.e. defining pixel-perfect paths for a skill animation upon a skill is executed). I thought of using it for bullet-hell attacks, but a few questions remain: I didn't found any...
  9. CaraPrincess

RMMV Help with my title screen + plugin setup!

Actually, I found that the Quxios plugins have a compatibility patch with Yanfly, so I could assume that I could use it instead of MOG plugins (aside from miscellaneous utilities ones such as custom title screen or music room ones, hope that works). And thankfully, his guides are in English...
  10. CaraPrincess

I have arranged the plugins using plain JS file dividers (for example, Yanfly’s plugins go with Yanfly plugin divider; Galv’s plugins go with Galv’s plugins divider; SRD go with SRD plugin divider; and so on) like some people (such as Driftwood) did. Why I want to add visual novel elements to...
  11. CaraPrincess

Before I added the rest of the visual-novel utilities plugins into my project, Moghunter's Title Screen Command (or whatever it is called) plugin works smoothly without any problems. But after I added those visual novel utilities plugins, it stopped responding to up-down input, and is only...
  12. CaraPrincess

RMMV Are there any video guides on how to set up Quxios plugins (including QMovement (followers version included), QABS, etc.)?

So far in my project there are these plugins in the Quxios library: - QABS - QABS+ (Gauges, Skillbar) - QMovement - QMovement+ (Followers) - QPlus - QPopup Are there any (easy) tutorials on how to set all of these up, given that is the amount of Quxios plugins that I have in my project? All of...
  13. CaraPrincess

RMMV Are there any video guides on how to set up Quxios plugins (including QMovement (followers version included), QABS, etc.)?

Please I have got several Quxios plugins in my project, and once I tried to set up all of them, only to be greeted with several error screens. So far I haven't found any resources on how to set up these plugins for MV projects. So please can any of you give me any easy-to-follow guides on the...
  14. CaraPrincess

Master Plugin List

Link is dead (and so is the MV plugin repo). When will you fix this link?
  15. CaraPrincess

RMMV Pixel-perfect map projectiles plugin?

Theoretically I could buy QJ Map Projectiles plugin (since the base price of that plugin is within my budget ($20)), but since I am living in Vietnam and I have no idea how banking accounts there works (I never have had a banking account since I am too young for that), I am iffy about buying it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I finally played Persona 4 to see what it's all about. I'm like wait...what the...this is JOJO!
Map025.png

The second settlement you'll visit in my newest game. The small village of Teytal.
sketch 4 an opening cinematic in my gameeee >:]
Untitled_Artwork_16.jpg
oh god how do I add pictures on here it keeps saying i need a link <--( suddenly forgot how technology works )
avery wip.png

"i have to work in like 5 hours ... let's start the main character's face set"
--me, an adult for the past 20 years

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rehnstillnight