Recent content by Carde

1. THE RPGMAKER MV COUNTDOWN

Arghhh I want it so bad.
  2. THE RPGMAKER MV COUNTDOWN

Was definitely kidding. I figured this was the plan all along to bring out the "big guns", which was just the release.
  3. THE RPGMAKER MV COUNTDOWN

So are we not getting a video today? haha I wonder which version I'm getting?
  4. THE RPGMAKER MV COUNTDOWN

I'm kind of surprised their NDA is going to last until launch day.
  5. How are weapon graphics supposed to work in the battle system?

Why do you think you can't change the icons for the weapons? The little icon button right there next to the item name looks like it can be clicked to change it same as Ace and I assume all of the other Makers.
  6. THE RPGMAKER MV COUNTDOWN

Not entirely sure how that would play out if you manually triggered the event that was waiting, but I guess I don't have to wait long to be able to see it myself!
  7. THE RPGMAKER MV COUNTDOWN

So, just watched the Save Event Location plugin video, and I had a question. What happens when you push an event ontop of the location of another event that hasn't triggered yet or something? And it saves to that spot, and then the other event triggers. Do they just overlap?
  8. RPG MAKER MV PREORDER PAGE IS LIVE!

Class Manager...!
  9. RPG MAKER MV PREORDER PAGE IS LIVE!

Aiieeeeeeeee Region Events
  10. RPG MAKER MV PREORDER PAGE IS LIVE!

Everytime I think of hating on DLC I think of Bethesda's mostly incredible track record (Horse Armor not withstanding) and forget what I was thinking about.
  11. Good Vs Evil: Multi-Mega Contest!

I was wondering this, too. Because using some of their avatar sprites in our maps would be really awesome.
  12. Castle of Benevolence

I might be mistaken but it seemed like the idea was to pick a location in the large map posted above and then people can make a map of that location in that world in the good theme? I'm blanking HARD on minigame ideas. If someone wants to pitch a few to me I might use one, but otherwise I guess...
  13. Castle of Benevolence

I like Banq's flag a lot, but Nio's seems too good to me to not vote for that one. Plus I think it'll be easy to put that on flag sprites for mapping and stuff.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't really get the "Pass Interference" Flag in (American) Football. Aren't you SUPPOSED to interfere with passes in Defense?? What exactly is the threshold that warrants a Flag?
TS Zeta.. blow your ass east... I cant take a round 3.
Trying to create a diagonal sprite, by following through GrandmaDeb's tutorial here.
(Basically, cutting up and resizing parts from the down and left version of the sprite.) :LZScheeze:

I've been reworking some old sketches, there's definitely a change on the artwork :kaopride:

Drawing a character who fight with his dog in battle is an interesting yet difficult affair. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbilicious