Recent content by Cardea

1. Cardea

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Oddball I think the buildings could be a bit more varied. Most of the are shaped excactly the same, with the same stones in front of the door, the same colors, the same height on the map. And maybe use another grass texture, especially on the more open grounds? Also I think a small village...
  2. Cardea

@cthulhusquid I really like the library, but would fill up the middle a bit more. A carpet, more tables or colums maybe? It would make sense in general to place colums away from the walls, where they might actually be needed to support the ceiling. Right now your colums are pretty much just...
  3. Cardea

@KakonComp I really like the yellowy desert colors - combined with the orange and red, they also give me 70s vibes. I noticed a few things that bother me: The bar is very wide, I think it would be nicer to make it a bit smaller, more cosy. Or at one or two tables in the upper-right part. The rug...
  4. Cardea

The chamber of a spoiled princess who decides she is rather suited for an adventurers destiny than her life of luxuries and boredom. I only recently switched from Rpg Maker 2003 to MV and would love some advise for my parallax mapping.
  5. Cardea

Orange Overlay v1.1.4 + Animated Parallax Add-On (Updated 7Jul17)

Hello, I am trying to do an animated parallax and i somehow managed to work through some errors. Now the only problem is, that the animation does not begin until after a few seconds of being on the map. Is there any way I can fix this? I hope someone still deals with troubleshooting, because I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here
Mr_Petue wrote on ATT_Turan's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Mr_Petue wrote on Eliaquim's profile.
please explain, why you are voting my commentary negativ.
Uploaded a new Video today where I play Minecraft "The Bridge" please check it out & let me know what you think of it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasler7