Carillon Nightmares

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Evan G.
    Motoi Sakuraba battle themes tend to be very good in general, but their pacing tends to be intended for active battle systems rather than turn-based ones, so I would consider that before using them. Dunno about Yuki Kajiura, though.

And yeah, I would work that's already been used in other games when working on your own. Learn to compose your own if you need to.
    Evan G.
    *avoid work, is what I meant.
    Carillon Nightmares
    Carillon Nightmares
    I would, but I don't think Mario Paint will pass. >.<

xD
    I find this to be one of the most beautiful songs ever.

Plan to hear this in my game. :)
    SolarGale
    SolarGale
    Just had a listen to it and omg... Feels like I'm dreaming.
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    I love it! Another song that I love is this;

RPG game suggestion #1 - Ib. This game deserves an 8/10. One of the most depressing horror games you'll ever play with multiple endings. Definately worth your time. Play time: 2 hours. Hint: If you're about to die resest the game. :) I made that mistake.
    Carillon Nightmares
    Carillon Nightmares
    TengHu
    TengHu
    pretty creepy game. that woman in red painting scared me.
    Carillon Nightmares
    Carillon Nightmares
    I almost got the good end on my first try, but I forgot to do the rope maze and read that one poster in the other maze room. Very stupid mistake. >.<

I'm planning on writing a sequel to this game if I have the time. ^_^
    I'm having trouble with my first town map. I can't exactly get the size/desgin right. It's supposed to take place inside a tree. I thought about making the first floor rounded and putting all the houses/sidequests there and putting stairs to a market in the center. (A new area) And then making another long staircase to the treetops where a clock is kept. Have any ideas where I should put the village leader's hosue?
    Domin0e
    Domin0e
    How about 12 o'clock?
    Xenophil 2.0
    Xenophil 2.0
    Id put it up somewhere above the others, as a representation of his status :o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.
I think I still prefer RPG Maker over Dreams. Been playing around with it, and the controls are really the biggest flaw for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OrdinaryOne