Recent content by Carillon Nightmares

1. Carillon Nightmares

RPG Horror: Patches

You downloaded the old version then. I posted an updated version a few messages down. Sorry.
  2. Carillon Nightmares

I don't, sadly. I only have the title screen at the top.You can crop that.
  3. Carillon Nightmares

Good luck ^_^
  4. Carillon Nightmares

There's a demo on the first post.
  5. Carillon Nightmares

Really not sure why. Maybe it's because I haven't posted a game before. xD Thank you~ It was a lot of work. 
  6. Carillon Nightmares

I've just updated to version V. 1.01 with some bug fixes. Latest Bug Fixes V 1.01:~The clip of text at the beginning is now light purple instead of pale yellow~Fixed the chandelier clipping bug~You can no longer walk over the bear on the bed~The few spelling errors are fixed~The game no...
  7. Carillon Nightmares

I'm awaiting your response on the demo. I want to get a feel for how people feel about the gameplay style. I'm working hard to develop this project as well as I can. I might submit a second demo with more content. Who knows. I just wanna get one amazing game out there.
  8. Carillon Nightmares

About: Patches is a one-man project surreal Horror RPG game in development inspired by Alice in Wonderland. It was based on a short story written by Carillon Nightmares and is now being translated into a Horror game for RPG Maker VX Ace.  Genre: Puzzle, RPG  Game Flavours: Horror...
  9. Carillon Nightmares

Enelysion: Vol I+II released.

I-I-I never entered the bar....FACEPALM No one read a thing...I WAS NEVER STUCK Yeah, I did check all the barrels, but I'm sure there are some other wood lying around somewhere.
  10. Carillon Nightmares

-The well I'm missing pieces of wood and can't continue -I sold the bomb fragment and can't get past the lady and still don't have the crystal -The game won't let me go anywhere else but the beginning villages It's amazing the guy has millions of waterway keys in his pockets!
  11. Carillon Nightmares

Well I can't even get past the outhouse and I can't seem to progress any further. I don't have time for stuff that's broken. :( Your game would be great if it wasn't broken.
  12. Carillon Nightmares

How did I not notice this until now? *downloads and closes ace* 'Sorry game, you're being put off for a few hours'
  13. Carillon Nightmares

Not to bother, but what happened to Lunarea's fairy tiles..

Not to bother, but what happened to Lunarea's fairy tiles..
  14. Carillon Nightmares

I'll play with you. :)

I'll play with you. :)
  15. Carillon Nightmares

Game & Map Screenshots 3

Cel....your grass...is too bright... or maybe it's just my screen... *flinches* Other than that it's some of your best work! :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

is it just me or have posts gotten way more boring ever sense the forum updated
Oh no, fatigue and procrastination setting in on my game. :( Must overcome it!!! Must continue on!!!
I have this issue where I get insomnia whenever I need an answer or solution to "x" situation, and can't sleep until I find it or I pass out exhausted...
Got MV on Steam during the Lunar New Year Sale! Happy Year of the Rat everyone!
Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OneLoveDrew