Recent content by carnorantor

1. carnorantor

How to make a unique status menu

Is it possible to find which plugin it is based on the image?
  2. carnorantor

How to make a unique status menu

Hello! While watching a Echo607 video I instantly fell in love with the status menus she used shown in the picture. If anyone knows how to make a status menu like this please reply or reach out to me on how! Thank you!
  3. carnorantor

Ways to add difficulty setting to RPGMAKER MV

Any ways to add difficulty setting? (ex. Choosing Easy, Medium or Hard)
  4. carnorantor

Title Screen Options

For example: When realism mode is active, the character faces turn "realistic"
  5. carnorantor

Title Screen Options

I was thinking more of a plugin that that when activated via the options menu, it changes the character's sprites.
  6. carnorantor

Title Screen Options

In the title screen, I would like to add some fun extra options to the mix. How might I do so? (I don't have much experience, so I may need a walk through)
  7. carnorantor

~SmashArtist's Art Workshop~ [2/3 slots taken] ((OPEN + EVENT))

Can't write in words on how pleased I am! Thank you!
  8. carnorantor

Gambling System

9. carnorantor

Gambling System

Did I do it properly?
  10. carnorantor

Gambling System

OH CONTROL VARIABLE! I am brain dead lmao. Thank you for the help guys!
  11. carnorantor

Gambling System

I'm newer to RM MV, so I do not know where i would be able to access event commands. Can you post a screen shot so I know what to look for?
  12. carnorantor

Gambling System

13. carnorantor

Gambling System

New Issue: I keep getting the Syntax Error: Unexpected Identifier popup, whenever the slot machine is triggered
  14. carnorantor

Gambling System

Thank you!
  15. carnorantor

~SmashArtist's Art Workshop~ [2/3 slots taken] ((OPEN + EVENT))

Hey Smash! I think I got one for you! Resource Type: Face Set Style/Engine: MV Char: buff Bald Blonde bearded man with Hulk Hogan Vibes

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Free RPG Maker Ready Charging Up Animation

Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/free-charging-up-pixel-animation-fx-rpg-maker-ready
:/ .... so, thought I’d go to the park to sit in the cool breeze and get out of the house a little. Nope, guess that’s quarantined too. Ok...
How do you do when you want to work on projects but the game companies make so many games available for free because of the quarantine?
Kes
I have just stepped down from being a Mod, so please don't send me any more pm's with Mod questions. Thanks
Made a brief video showcasing early game play... Got a copyright claim by BIG UP! (https://big-up.style/) for using music I bought from here (Future Steam Punk Pack). Now I wonder if I should strip any purchased music from here out of my game. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elender