castiger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Working on a Premium version of my minimap plugin that will have advanced functionalities such as drawing a Terrain map based completely on the users tilesets, whatever they may be, and drawing minimap radar icons automatically based on texture of the event the note is applied to.
    Quexp
    Quexp
    That sounds interesting/useful. Good luck! :)
    castiger
    castiger
    Thank you :) Its already looking very promising, ill soon post videos/pictures.
    Reactions: Quexp
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Nice! Just note, if "premium" means "paid", you will not be able to post it or link to it here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on making a simple sprite frame system. And I'm really happy with the progress.
ZAyFw65.gif
Sketching on Milanote the new script of the system I plan to implement for VNMaker. This is making me learning Coffeescript through a crash-course I never thought I would ever take in my meager career as writer, but brings back fond memories when I was forced to learn RUBY for RPGMaker XP back in those years. Oh dear... :LZSooo:
For some reason, I found this is kinda stylist
ready to fall into another development hell...
Mega has been giving me a lot of problems as of late, so I think I'll need to switch to another cloud service. I'm considering Dropbox.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aburgonya