Recent content by castor_online

1. castor_online

I'll help music composers here

Thank you! Yes, that word fits more, the other sounded odd. I already made the change. I believe composers might be able to export the audio in .wav, which is the type of file I need to work with. Perhaps they can change the audio format later from .wav to .ogg once the mix is finished. Thanks...
  2. castor_online

I'll help music composers here

Hello everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, since I'm not asking for payment. I apologize in advance if I made a mistake. I want to practice some audio mixing with the new skills and software I got and I need more work to practice. So I was thinking if in the forum a...
  3. castor_online

When We Are Together | New Rock song

I'm keeping practicing audio Mixing (at least to mix my own stuff good) and I think I'm getting better. This song I wrote it in 2015, more or less, and I just finished recording it. I hope you like it!!
  4. castor_online

New song! "Castores in the Forest 1"

I'm not sure why some editions and updates in the post are not showing. One is for "Castores in the forest 1" and another is for "Castores in the forest 2". They are different.
  5. castor_online

The Broken Hearted, my new rock song uploaded in YT

Hahaha, thank you! I try to do it nice! :)
  6. castor_online

Thank you! Song and link has been updated, now it sounds better :)
  7. castor_online

Castores in the Forest 2 (Musical theme)

Thank you!! Please listen it again because I re-mixed everything is now updated.
  8. castor_online

New song uploaded to my channel: She only wants love

Thank you!! I upload it again (I updated this same post), I re-mixed everything and now it sounds much better. You should listen again :)
  9. castor_online

New song uploaded to my channel: She only wants love

This is one of my favorite "heavy metal" type compositions I have done. I composed this musical work around 3 or 4 years ago and I wanted to recorded it again in an attempt to have it in better quality since I'm practicing mixing and I rather do that with the old musical works than the newest. I...
  10. castor_online

Castores in the Forest 2 (Musical theme)

Another remake of one of the music compositions I did in the past, this one is more or less from 2006 (perhaps older). I hope you like!! If you like my music please subscribe to my channel because that helps me a lot.
  11. castor_online

Thanks for listening!! :)
  12. castor_online

"Castores" is an spanish word that means "beavers". Yes, I'm a fan of beavers, my logo is one of them. I composed this idea some years ago but recently I decided to finish it and I just recorded it. I hope you like!!
  13. castor_online

I recorded the second guitar solo in video, I hope you like :)
  14. castor_online

Hello! I want to share this new recording I uploaded to my YT channel. This song I wrote 10 years ago, more or less, but I decided to recorded again and also I did some changes. If you like rock or heavy metal you might like this :) I hope you enjoy
  15. castor_online

New song composed. Heavy Metal kind.

Thanks a lot! And my hair is okay, but sometimes singer's hair is tangled on my guitar haha, has happened at least twice at concerts.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here is an work in progress (unfinished as of now) Music Album i'm making:

The songs are entirely made with this site:

Please tell me what you think about each song!
The game's already out there. Now what?
It has now gotten to the point where I need detailed excel spreadsheets to track where every individual enemy on the map is, what type of enemy they are and how many rooms you need to pass through to make them respawn.

I'm simultaneously proud of my diligence and would never wish this torture on even my worst enemies. :kaoswt2:
Variation two of my nameless protagonist- now with color!!
WIN_20220815_21_48_46_Pro.jpg
thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crisdevilgamer