Recent content by Catsquid

1. Catsquid

Connected/Seamless Parallax Maps

I tried something like that myself before posting, but I couldn't get it to be seamless. I fiddled around with it today, though, and it seems like that's because of the movement script I'm using. So far, I can't think of a workaround for it, but if anyone else has any ideas please tell me lol.
  2. Catsquid

Nope, I am asking for VX Ace! I have primarily uses set to MV because that's what I usually use. But I recently got VX Ace and am now trying to make something in that. I'm not sure if the norm around here is to have that set to what you usually use or what you're currently using, but yeah, I am...
  3. Catsquid

So, I've got this pretty big parallax forest. However, it's too big to fit into a single map without expecting lag, so I've broken it into chunks. However, I would like to make it look like it's just one single map. I found this plugin that basically does what I want, except it doesn't work for...
  4. Catsquid

Looking for large rocks/boulders

Resource Type: Tiles Maker Format: Ace Art Style: Ace RTP, preferably Description: I'm looking for two large rocks. Both would be a shade of gray that is similar, if not identical to, the color of the Ace RTP rocks. Rock #1: A rock with a large crack on the right side. Mostly circular, but...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's really not fun burning 4 hours looking at code and trying certain things and getting no where.
:kaoswt2: Steam seems down again... oh nevermind, it's up now
After so long, my random sprites set is complete! I wonder who could guess them all? :kaothx:
2COlHup.png

And yes, I'm doing more.
I'm thinking of devouring some tutorials for RPG Maker MV. Just all kinds: mapping, spriting, programming, ect. the whole works! :)

Maybe videos, my brother and I can sit down and watch them during one of our weekly business meetings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Resticon