Caustic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Brain poking at ideas again. Still not sure when/if I'll get back to working on ONE of my bloody games in due time. X__x
    Wastin' time ripping my DVDs into MP4 so I don't have to dig them out of my closet whenever I wanna see them. Wewt~
    Caustic
    Caustic
    I'd rather just have the episodes than sit through all that annoying "FBI" garbage. *hears knock at front door and hides under computer desk*
    Caustic
    Caustic
    Also, tbh I gave up trying to split the "Crest of the Stars" DVDs I have. In their infinite wisdom, someone on Bandai Ent. team decided to lump the episodes into one amorphous blob of runtime... and the current program I have only splits down to seconds, not miliseconds or parts of seconds >_<
    Caustic
    Caustic
    Goooooo episodic downloading!
    Haven't done a dayum thing in two days. Need to get back on it before I lose momentum :<
    Besides less interesting stuff happening, like writing things down so I know where they are, mild bout of non-sleep. ~.~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tdominach