CavaliereHoScudo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Every time I make a new game build, the saves won't carry over. It makes playtesting frustrating! Is there no solution to this horror?
    Kes
    Kes
    Updates isn't really the place to have this discussion.
    @CavaliereHoScudo Post a thread in RGSS3 Script Requests. I think there is something that will solve this, but need more details - & like I said, this isn't the right place.
    CavaliereHoScudo
    CavaliereHoScudo
    Thanks everyone :) however the game I am making does not employ scripts of any sort, nor is it going to. If scripting is the only solution, I will have a look in the indicated section.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    If you don't have scripts then saves should carry over. May wish to post more on this under support for your engine.
    I make lots of questions. Quite a few of them are stupid. To those who put up with them: you're making me a better person. Thanks mates! :)
    Reactions: Finnuval
    TakeHomeTheCup
    This made me think: How do we decide whether a question is stupid or not?

Like, is how to make an actor a stupid question?
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    @TakeHomeTheCup I think a stupid question is a quesion asked out of laziness. Outside of that there are no stupid questions only stupid answers ;)
    Arin
    Arin
    No such thing as a stupid question. The only thing that IS stupid is not willing to learn.
    Imagine you get a Game Over screen, then your character pops out. You need to get out of the screen... which is an invisible maze. Uh oh.
    KayZaman
    KayZaman
    MGS: Snake! SNNAAAAAKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!
    Reactions: Poryg
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    A minigame for a gameover screen is an interesting idea lol.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    @Poryg : Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands had something like that, since it's a story being told, and if the protag "dies", the other guy he is talking to questions whether that really happened and the protag just goes "Well, I could've died" and then continues the story. :P
    Reactions: Poryg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:
The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him. He's adorable, but now I gotta find somewhere for him.
So basically, I added strings to my musics and BAM, it doesn't sound empty anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r042896