CavaliereHoScudo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Every time I make a new game build, the saves won't carry over. It makes playtesting frustrating! Is there no solution to this horror?
    Kes
    Kes
    Updates isn't really the place to have this discussion.
    @CavaliereHoScudo Post a thread in RGSS3 Script Requests. I think there is something that will solve this, but need more details - & like I said, this isn't the right place.
    CavaliereHoScudo
    CavaliereHoScudo
    Thanks everyone :) however the game I am making does not employ scripts of any sort, nor is it going to. If scripting is the only solution, I will have a look in the indicated section.
    bgillisp
    bgillisp
    If you don't have scripts then saves should carry over. May wish to post more on this under support for your engine.
    I make lots of questions. Quite a few of them are stupid. To those who put up with them: you're making me a better person. Thanks mates! :)
    Reactions: Finnuval
    TakeHomeTheCup
    This made me think: How do we decide whether a question is stupid or not?

Like, is how to make an actor a stupid question?
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    @TakeHomeTheCup I think a stupid question is a quesion asked out of laziness. Outside of that there are no stupid questions only stupid answers ;)
    Arin
    Arin
    No such thing as a stupid question. The only thing that IS stupid is not willing to learn.
    Imagine you get a Game Over screen, then your character pops out. You need to get out of the screen... which is an invisible maze. Uh oh.
    KayZaman
    KayZaman
    MGS: Snake! SNNAAAAAKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!
    Reactions: Poryg
    Windows i7
    Windows i7
    A minigame for a gameover screen is an interesting idea lol.
    Matseb2611
    Matseb2611
    @Poryg : Telltale's Tales from the Borderlands had something like that, since it's a story being told, and if the protag "dies", the other guy he is talking to questions whether that really happened and the protag just goes "Well, I could've died" and then continues the story. :P
    Reactions: Poryg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I want to use a simple animation for a feature of Aletoirs Feast so now I'm touching for the first time the animation system of RM, hope the final result doesn't look too bad hahaha :kaoswt2:

How much n would you tolerate having the screen and the options shake/mock for every wrong answer you give in a hypothetical game?
I have officially released JABS 2.00.

Do people think there would be value in releasing the non-JABS plugins as separate posts/threads here on this forum?

Additionally, I just would like to drum up excitement/anticipation/hype that I plan on spinning up the following:
- A custom crafting system that grants is modeled after the star ocean franchise.
- A custom menu system to go along with JABS on-the-map.
If a developer focuses too much on describing the game mechanics in the official trailer for their RPG, I'm going to wonder whether their writing is so bad that it doesn't deserve center stage for their game. This seems to be a pitfall for the marketing on a lot of games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yuzukanten