Recent content by Caxlb

1. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Bug Report - Actors still starting battle in weird positions in SV Plugin Name: Most likely in Actor Party Switch. Bug Explanation: Actors with larger actor ids are starting battles at strange y-coordinates. Possibly linked to their id or index? Error Report: N/A Exact Steps on How...
  2. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Bug Report - Actors starting battle in weird positions in SV Plugin Name: Most likely in Actor Party Switch. Bug Explanation: Actors with larger actor ids are starting battles at strange y-coordinates. Possibly linked to their id or index? Error Report: N/A Exact Steps on How to...
  3. Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

I think I have found what was causing it! Battlers are still having their ATB bar charge after death, making them attack automatically when their bar is full. Still not sure why it is happening for me in one game, then not in another with the exact same plugins... That being said, I was able to...
  4. Ellye's ATB (also includes CTB option)

Awesome script! Not sure if I have found a glitch, though (it could be something on my end). If an enemy is the last enemy alive, it will attack itself before using the correct skill. I've tested this without any other plugins and I have not modified the base scripts, but could not replicate the...
  5. yami's PCTB battle system error

I am having the same problem, but don't fully understand what you did to resolve it. Did you just copy the battlemanager module from the spoiler bar into rpg maker's core battle manager? If so, does it matter where in the battlemodule it is placed?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I love these real life Oblivion videos:
I'm playing DQ:XI DE in 2d mode with the synthesized soundtrack, the only way a RPGMAKER creator should play it. :D
:/ it really get on my nerves reading stuff about how to write a resume and they say things like "turn your failures into wins!!!" ... no interview Ive ever had cared to hear anything about my failures, and why would they :( ?
"Huh? You haven't backed up yet? *menacing stare* "
Been having a lot of fun playing Hearts of Iron IV. Had to restart a few times, but now I've finally conquerd Europe with my Axis friends, and am currently invading the Soviet Union.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nekko_Hime