Caz's latest activity

• Caz
    Caz reacted to dragoonwys's status with Love Love.
    Psttt come look, this is the secret technique to tenderizing steaks, it makes it extra beefy. :rwink:
  • Caz
    Yep! You should be able to click onto my profile under any of the videos. :D
  • Caz
    Caz reacted to Drake616's post in the thread Caz's Pixel Fantasy Resources with Love Love.
    Thanks a lot ! Absolutely love the style !
  • Caz
    Caz replied to the thread Caz's Pixel Fantasy Resources.
    ======================================== 2021 October 12th Update ======================================== PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS -...
  • Caz
    Caz reacted to LadyBaskerville's post in the thread Caz's Pixel Fantasy Resources with Love Love.
    That helps a lot, thank you! :thumbsup-right:
  • Caz
    Thanks so much, that's awesome to hear! <3 You're free to use them for whatever you feel they look close enough to, but they're based...
  • Caz
    Caz reacted to Avery's status with Love Love.
    I remade my very first Pixel Art Work ever. 10 years difference, and believe it or not, right has less colors.
  • Caz
    ======================================== 2021 October 1st Update ======================================== PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS -...
  • Caz
    Caz reacted to Quexp's comment on Caz's profile post with Love Love.
    I'm glad you decided to rest and hope you're on the mend.
  • Caz
    Caz commented on Caz's profile post.
    Thank you! <3 I'm doing much better today, so onwards and upwards!
  • Caz
    Caz reacted to lesbrarians's comment on Caz's profile post with Love Love.
    Feel better soon!!
  • Caz
    Caz updated their status.
    No videos this week, sadly. I have a nasty cold and my voice is no good for recording. Hopefully have some new vids next week! :ptea:
  • Caz
    Caz reacted to palinskyjoe's comment on palinskyjoe's profile post with Love Love.
    @Archeia @slimmmeiske2 thanks for the replies!! Glad I threw the question out there! And @Caz ill be touching base!! :)
  • Caz
    Caz commented on palinskyjoe's profile post.
    It hasn't been made super public yet, but I've been helping Archeia to organise a new release that'll be coming out soon. You can...
  • Caz
    Caz reacted to slimmmeiske2's comment on palinskyjoe's profile post with Love Love.
    Yes. If you want to submit anything, you still can. Contact @Caz for it. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.
Firefox pointed me to a little inspiration: https://www.atlasobscura.com/articles/writers-maps

So, I shared. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlosmusashi