Recent content by Caz

1. Caz

RPG Maker In 100 Seconds // Video Tutorial Series

Yep! You should be able to click onto my profile under any of the videos. :D
  2. Caz

Caz's Pixel Fantasy Resources

======================================== 2021 October 12th Update ======================================== PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - HALLOWEEN 2 DOWNLOAD HERE This is a free pack which matches the style of the other Pixel Fantasy RPG packs. These icons can be used for any engine or any...
  3. Caz

Thanks so much, that's awesome to hear! <3 You're free to use them for whatever you feel they look close enough to, but they're based off of the fruits and veggies in Pack 2: In order, they're: Coconut Watermelon Lemon Strawberry Banana Blueberry Cherry Orange Grape Apple (red) Apple (green)...
  4. Caz

======================================== 2021 October 1st Update ======================================== PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - CONSOLES DOWNLOAD HERE This is a free pack which matches the style of the other Pixel Fantasy RPG packs. These icons can be used for any engine or any purpose...
  5. Caz

Thank you! <3 I'm doing much better today, so onwards and upwards!

Thank you! <3 I'm doing much better today, so onwards and upwards!
  6. Caz

No videos this week, sadly. I have a nasty cold and my voice is no good for recording. Hopefully...

No videos this week, sadly. I have a nasty cold and my voice is no good for recording. Hopefully have some new vids next week! :ptea:
  7. Caz

It hasn't been made super public yet, but I've been helping Archeia to organise a new release...

It hasn't been made super public yet, but I've been helping Archeia to organise a new release that'll be coming out soon. You can private message me if there's anything you wanna contribute! :D
  8. Caz

---- UPDATE TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST 2021 ---- We're moving onto learning how to event! I've updated the schedule so there'll be a new video every Tuesday and Friday~ Here are this week's new videos: Event Editor - What are Events and How to Create One - How to Use the Event Editor - Switches...
  9. Caz

Looks like you've made a friend here, Shaz.. :rheh:

Looks like you've made a friend here, Shaz.. :rheh:
  10. Caz

Whew, another RPG Maker video done. What should I make a video about next? :eswt: [MEDIA]

Whew, another RPG Maker video done. What should I make a video about next? :eswt:
  11. Caz

---- UPDATE WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH 2021 ---- - Database: The System 1 Tab - Database: The System 2 Tab - Database: The Types Tab - Database: The Terms Tab & Your Game’s Vocabulary This means that the Database videos are FINALLY DONE and we can start working on more interesting things like...
  12. Caz

---- UPDATE THURSDAY, AUGUST 19TH 2021 ---- New videos this week: - Database: The Enemies Tab & Creating Enemies - Database: The Troops Tab & Creating Battles - Database: The States Tab & Creating Buffs, Debuffs and More - Database: The Animations Tab & How to Add New Animations - Database: The...
  13. Caz

======================================== 2021 August 15th Update ======================================== PIXEL FANTASY RPG ICONS - KEYBOARD BUTTONS DOWNLOAD HERE This is a free pack which matches the style of the other Pixel Fantasy RPG packs. These icons can be used for any engine or any...
  14. Caz

---- UPDATE: SUNDAY, AUGUST 8TH 2021 ---- New videos this week: - Database: The Classes Tab & Creating Classes - Database: The Skills Tab & Creating Skills - Database: The Items Tab & Creating Items - Database: The Weapons/Armors Tabs & Creating Equipment
  15. Caz

Dragonbun HD Item Icons

Previously, we included a snippet of code that you could put in, but the VisuStella team very kindly added it as a base feature of the VisuStella Items & Equips Core which works a lot more smoothly. Check out this page: http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Items_and_Equips_Core_VisuStella_MZ and do a...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been sick with a stomach virus for seven days now. Not going to work tomorrow because I'm still contagious according to my doctor.
Much as I love my job, I really hate playing "office politics". It would be nice if I didn't have to pretend to be someone else all day long.
I wanna get back into showing off Battlers and other assets I create again. But i'm always haunted by the "It's not good/realistic enough" voices that keep me from doing so.

Maybe I should get back to it, I did enjoy showing off whatever I came up with!
Big Google Warning Today for chrome users - apparently some kind of security threat has happened and everyone is being advised to update their Chrome browser ASAP by going to settings and/or "About Google Chrome", to update their browser version to a new one just released.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skull8