Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, Visustella Action Sequence Impact drops battle fps by about 18, and Debugger drops about 12. Together they do around 28, and also 10 down on the map. Guess I just have to avoid using these two so far.
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    reminds me of the battle impact plugin for MV... tanks the framerate to 30 fps under most circumstances. only time it didn't was after I updated my PIXI files... but then half of the features stopped working.
    Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
    fizzly
    fizzly
    Yes, because original FES(DS) tiles are 16x16, ath MZ is 48x48 tile format. Not with with default RTP at all.
    cchmaster
    So it's 3x instead 2x?
    fizzly
    fizzly
    I'm sorry I made a mistake, it's 24x24 original and it's resized to 48x48, so it's 2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WDRS