Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, Visustella Action Sequence Impact drops battle fps by about 18, and Debugger drops about 12. Together they do around 28, and also 10 down on the map. Guess I just have to avoid using these two so far.
    zerobeat032
    zerobeat032
    reminds me of the battle impact plugin for MV... tanks the framerate to 30 fps under most circumstances. only time it didn't was after I updated my PIXI files... but then half of the features stopped working.
    Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
    fizzly
    fizzly
    Yes, because original FES(DS) tiles are 16x16, ath MZ is 48x48 tile format. Not with with default RTP at all.
    cchmaster
    So it's 3x instead 2x?
    fizzly
    fizzly
    I'm sorry I made a mistake, it's 24x24 original and it's resized to 48x48, so it's 2.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hi everyone! I've relased a demo about my new game in "Games in Development". Someone interested? :3
Going live at 2pm EST
Today is the day! I will be productive in game dev work! I will - *gets distracted by cat playing with her toy mouse* Awww <3
Whelp. I tried to be productive.
Decided to work on Fandom Scouts today. I've decided that instead of using the generic "scrolling text" event that MV has (I'm using MV for FS, not MZ) I'll use the movie option. I'm still trying to find a way to get Premiere Pro to output the compatible format though. If anyone can give me some help, it would be greatly appreciated!
Barthdry wrote on tln143's profile.
Hello tln143 Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Munchacha