Recent content by cchmaster

1. Theo - Shake The Battler When Gets Hit

BTW, for some stronger skill or attack, I make the battler pushed back or small jump back, to present difference of power of the skill/attack. Would you consider to add those to the plugin, too? Maybe some notetags like <Battler Shaked> or <Battler Pushed Back>, to be used for different...
  2. Theo - Shake The Battler When Gets Hit

Nice. I create slmilar effect with action sequence for all my skills. This can make things easier. Thanks.
  3. [MZ] Class system based on equipment?

I'm having the same idea here, too. Not sure how you're going to present your classes, but I simply think to add traits and skills to equipment. With different equipment equipped, my characters get different stats and skills. However, I haven't really implemented it yet.
  4. Ledge (meadow)

Try to change "Layers". Instead fo using auto layer, use layer 1 for grass, and layer 2 for mountains.
  5. I see. I saw the faces. Thank you!

I see. I saw the faces. Thank you!
  6. I see. ;) By the way, what is LN/VN?

I see. ;) By the way, what is LN/VN?
  7. Could you make some face pictures for the chars to make them more complete? maybe some busts...

Could you make some face pictures for the chars to make them more complete? maybe some busts, too? Not saying you have to do it. Just friendly asking if it's possible. Thanks for bringing the two attract chars to the RM community. :)
  8. Hello, my name is Ji Hang. Sorry for write to you abruptly. I saw your submissions to Original...

Hello, my name is Ji Hang. Sorry for write to you abruptly. I saw your submissions to Original Character Contest 3. Both characters are very unique and I like them. However, neither of them has face pictures, so the usage of the two characters is a little limited.
  9. CGMZ Extra Stats

Hello, is it possible to make some other stats also tracked, such as how many times of attack, cast magic, guard, evade, skill used, for each actors?
  10. Dynamic Encounter Effect [MV & MZ]

Beautiful! Now I don't have to disable encounter effect. Will it be more effects available in the future?
  11. Game & Map Screenshots 11

Yes, it's action sequence. I use MZ, so it's Visustella. Not sure if you can do it with YEP. This is done by manipuplating the bug(or maybe not) of Battle Core commands and Weapon Animation plugin. When making action sequence, if you use the plugin command: MOTION: Freeze Motion Frame with...
  12. Hey, I get this done today. I can explain to you how to do it after going home tomorrow, if you...

Hey, I get this done today. I can explain to you how to do it after going home tomorrow, if you are interested.
  13. Game & Map Screenshots 11

A small experiment, two weapons in one skill.
  14. Nemo's Battlers

Beautiful battlers. Thanks for sharing. If you put a pack on steam, I'll buy them. ;)
  15. RMMZ Change BGM for each troop?

Or you can try to contact him. Perhaps he doesn't mind sending you the beta version. Worth a try. ;)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Going live at 2pm EST
Today is the day! I will be productive in game dev work! I will - *gets distracted by cat playing with her toy mouse* Awww <3
Whelp. I tried to be productive.
Decided to work on Fandom Scouts today. I've decided that instead of using the generic "scrolling text" event that MV has (I'm using MV for FS, not MZ) I'll use the movie option. I'm still trying to find a way to get Premiere Pro to output the compatible format though. If anyone can give me some help, it would be greatly appreciated!
Barthdry wrote on tln143's profile.
Hello tln143 Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
Barthdry wrote on 00cassiesmells's profile.
Hello 00casiemells Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zereitzu