Recent content by Cedric

1. Trouble with events

You're right, Andar. :) I haven't used that trigger in forever.
  2. Trouble with events

1. Instead of Spherecontroller, it would be better to make Bluegoal triggered by Event Touch, upon which it would erase Bluesphere. 2. Activate the Wait for Completion checkboxes in your Move Route commands
  3. Socket system to support things like gems in FATE and Materia in Final Fantasy VII.

Socket system to support things like gems in FATE and Materia in Final Fantasy VII.
  4. Mouse System

Hey, I sure like your script, but I feel like it needs one more feature to be perfect. It would be awesome if you made it possible to type "MOUSE CLICK <4> <common event 1>" in the Map Note box, and then clicking on a bare tile in region 4 would activate common event 1. What do you think?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?
I did a video review on Psychronic Games' Star Shift Origins, as they did a review on my game.
Check it out!
can someone show me how to play movies in RPG MAKER MZ?I don't know how to insert a movie
SF_People3_5 added!
index.php

Marketing seems to be about reducing dependence on luck to sell a product, as well as expanding the number of avenues in which luck can play a role in selling a product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PatrickCreator