Recent content by cekobico

1. cekobico

13 Alt Menu Screens

This menu has gone through several iterations it no longer look like this anymore lol so technically I no longer have the .js for this look since I'm dumb and saved over it instead of making new file :|
  2. cekobico

come hang out with us \o/

come hang out with us \o/
  3. cekobico

xDDDD hello there o/ I've been spending most of my time in Yanfly discord I guess :P

xDDDD hello there o/ I've been spending most of my time in Yanfly discord I guess :P
  4. cekobico

Puzzles for a cave dungeon

On-the-go crafting-your-way-out kind of puzzle. A quick scenario in my head goes this way:
  5. cekobico

Need Feedback on Menu Design (I'm too hard on myself)

First of all, let me applaud you on your courage and effort to customize the default look of your menu. It is indeed a rare sight within RM games to have customized menu. So, kudos and good luck on improving it. Second, it's hard to judge your design with the misaligned elements. I think you...
  6. cekobico

waynee95's Plugin Collection [NEWEST: WAY_MenuBackgrounds]

Thank you very much for doing this xD As someone who uses super-long damage formula and have more than 300 skills, this makes adjustment way way way way faster. So long, the tedious and time-consuming process of copy-pasting damage formula to 100 skills whenever I need to re-balance things up ~~
  7. cekobico

Is there a Japanese manual for RPG Maker MV?

Have you ever tried going to the Japanese website and download the trial version of the Japanese RMMV and check to see if the helpfile is in Japanese?
  8. cekobico

Remove by Restriction on States

I'm not sure if this should go on Action Sequence thread or here, but I'll try here first. So, utilizing Yanfly's Action Sequence, I've made some of my skills to proc the damage twice (by using 2x Action Effect codeline). However, if the said skills are also inflicting status effect, it will...
  9. cekobico

Need help adjusting Yanfly's Tips & Tricks "Freeze"

Just the way I wanted. Thank you very much guys :D
  10. cekobico

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

@Anorgar thank you very much!
  11. cekobico

Need help adjusting Yanfly's Tips & Tricks "Freeze"

Linked here for the page. I would like to adjust this state to ensure some balance within the game, as an instant-death kind of state is definitely a very one-sided effect that gives more advantage to enemies against the players. Below is the code: <Custom Respond Effect> // Get the fire...
  12. cekobico

@emelian65 oh god I'm scratching my head over such petty mistake. Learn something new everyday xD Thank you very much, it works as intended now :D EDIT: Since I don't think double posting is allowed.... Can anyone tell me how to : > Generate a random variable > Utilize IF/ELSE condition to...
  13. cekobico

I'm trying to make a skill that basically deal an additional attack if target is weak to element 2 but it won't trigger, so I'm assuming "target.elementRate(2)" is the wrong code lol Does anyone what line of code to use for that condition?
  14. cekobico

RPG Maker MV v1.3.4 Update

I'm still on Version 1.3.2, I think. Do I need to update to 1.3.3 first before updating to 1.3.4?
  15. cekobico

I keep hearing "change the font" in RPG Maker MV game LPs

It gives your game a more personal touch. If it's a free game, perhaps you don't need to think about it too much. However, for a commercial game, having a unique font gives your game a more unique brand presence that is distinguishable from other games that shares the default font.  It's...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm starting to wonder if I should go the Half Minute Hero route with my game. The character's main weapon is logistically way too strong. So I can't really let the player continuously grow it.... But if they had to build it up each time like HMH, that could work. Also it lets me take advantage of my randomly generated maps so much more. Hmm... This could work! :LZSexcite:
std::vector, std::map and std::string. Three reasons why I'd take C++ over C. :D
Today, 1,932 RPG Maker fans died from being too wow'ed. May they rest in peace.
I urge *every single one of you* to play this demo from Mhin Ra: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/players-wanted-for-alpha-long-journey-to-farewell.123326/. It's simply amazing, it's a very high quality product with very good gameplay. This amount of effort must be recognized.
FirestormNeos wrote on Tai_MT's profile.
Do you have a link handy to posts you've written explaining the flaws of on-screen encounters?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sera17Kato