Recent content by cellicom

1. cellicom

cellicom's Rarity Item Color System

You renamed the file. At the moment if you rename the file the plugin cannot work. Rename it into cellicom_RarityItemColor.js and try again
  2. cellicom

[/SPOILER] Are you using other plugin? Try a clean project and test if it works. These are my screenshot:
  3. cellicom

Post a screenshot of your parameters. i Just tried and it's works. Remember to use numbers.
  4. cellicom

Jay's MiniMap Maker - Version 1.0.2

Impressive! Nice Work!
  5. cellicom

Small RPG Editor Text

i had the same issue, the Windows DPI system doesn't work. So i just used third part software to Reduce the Screen resolution to 1600x900 when i using rpgmaker. I used Display Changer -> http://12noon.com/?page_id=80
  6. cellicom

Awake from 30 hours. Zzzzz

Awake from 30 hours. Zzzzz
  7. cellicom

More Enemy Drops

With the new version (Nov 8), now it's working. Thanks for the support :)
  8. cellicom

Can someone explain to me where the buttonset.png is used?

For example, in the Shop, when you use the mouse and you're buying an item. When you choose the quantity and you are using the mouse. That buttons appairs
  9. cellicom

Vlue's Plugin's (Crafting,Quests,Inventory,Time,Steal)

Bug on QuestSystem. If i put in the description a . ("dot"). i have an error. Cannot read properly 1 of null. Example with error: Example without error: I only Changed B.J. into BJ
  10. cellicom

Animated Enemies

Same
  11. cellicom

More Enemy Drops

You have to set a [sV Animated]. Try with an Actor as enemy In that case doesn't work :)
  12. cellicom

More Enemy Drops

I found a bug: It's work with only Static Battlers. If you use AnimateEnemies and Fixed Battlers works too. If you use AnimateEnemies and SV_Enemies doesn't work. How it can be fixed?  
  13. cellicom

Sorry, i miss a ":" :( Update: - Added escape code to Message \CR[x] where x is rarity Link is the same, file is updated :)
  14. cellicom

very weird. Try to copy-paste the code from the spoiler (see first post) into the cellicom_RarityItemColor.js in yuor js/plugin folder. P.S.: do not rename the file.
  15. cellicom

[Request] Multi Drop with Drop Rate

It's exactly what i means using a different notetag :D Well done!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Here it is in all its leggy glory! I apologize in advance.
Suggestion for the name for the new RM, RPG Maker Re-MV (Re-Mastered Version)
A guide on Furry Potatoes.

I apparently need to send photo ID to Blizzard to change my phone number. I don't even need to do this to change my number with my bank or PayPal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Strigoi