Recent content by Century2Knight

1. Century2Knight

RMMV Avelions 5 - God Realms

I am assuming you have corrected the game description already? Sorry I can't help you with such thing, I'm not a native speaker too. Best to ask your friend or someone out there.
  2. Century2Knight

RMMV Avelions 5 - God Realms

There are no problems with that.
  3. Century2Knight

RMMV The Three Visions

Normal Mode. sorry I was wrong, it's not the space magic. the game doesn't crash the last time it is used. It's the earth magic, maybe the alter-element vers?i don't know but from what i can tell it seems to be related to the crash.
  4. Century2Knight

RMMV The Three Visions

Hey, so I just reached level 30 on my second playthrough, things I like=the game has a variety of interactive objects, a plethora of secrets to indulge in and some maps have interesting design. things I dislike=the battle gets very tough when you get to high levels, it needs a proper stats...
  5. Century2Knight

RMMV A Monster's Heart

Love the details of your parallax mapping. The plot and mechanic seems interesting. I'll download this one and leave a review on your thread. I hope the game gets the drama right.
  6. Century2Knight

RMMV The Three Visions

Congratulations on your finished project. This game seems fun. I’ll swing by your thread again later to download the game and leave a review on your thread. Not technically, maybe just a random thought.
  7. Century2Knight

RMVXA Avelions 2 - All Stars

Another prequel for shei iv? there's no update for crimson war?
  8. Century2Knight

RMMV Moiety: Rise of an Archon

!*There's a lot of cuteness*! O_O I like the lore and the details on this game project. I hope that everything goes well.
  9. Century2Knight

VNMaker Fullmetal Alchemist: Bluebird's Illusion Remake

!Looks great@! VN or not, it's based of one of my fav anime.
  10. Century2Knight

The Four Disasters

Guess that should work either. I'm not ordering you to do whatever I said tho. haha another random thought : Don't rush your project, the result may be ruined. It's not about how many games you can finish. To be fair, there's a lot promising games like that, good graphic+nice demo/trailer...
  11. Century2Knight

Theia - The Crimson Eclipse

The best sceenies I've seen so far. Well done. you should make the english version of this game faster, mate. It would be a BEAST. Going to check this thread often.
  12. Century2Knight

RMVX Avelions 4 - Oracion Memoirs

You've been trying to get attention, do you? no offense, but you should make the English version, mate. I noticed this huge of a game series of yours, but it's unplayable for some reason.
  13. Century2Knight

RMVXA Avelions 3 - Crimson Wars

the last one. the code pls? you should provide a hint. I can't find anything.
  14. Century2Knight

The Four Disasters

Yes, the tower or whatever the name. also the black crystal and the fire spirit. You should learn how to balance the enemy. Ok, that's interesting then, how many projects you're working on atm?
  15. Century2Knight

Remnants of Twilight: Age of Arius

@Silenity, I see. thanks for fast reply. going to check their kickstarter.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been busy with non-RM stuff, can't wait to get back into making a game.
i'm not only drawing girls tbh
i like grubby old man
Kes wrote on Chef's profile.
I have deleted your profile post as our Rules are quite clear that you may not use them to advertise non-RM products, nor may you give a link to anything that solicits payment for you.
140 Thousand words, take one down, toss it around, discover I hate the direction I went and decide to start a complete rewrite.
I like being a butt to people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kikki0080