Recent content by Ceuwbra

1. Ceuwbra

Graphics Ahoy!

Wasn't exactly expecting a futuristic font, but I quiet like it and I'll go with it. Thanks man! Really appreciate it, credits will be given :) .
  2. Ceuwbra

MV Parallax Mapping for Beginners (3 Part Video Series)

I just noticed I was doing way too much work then needed while parallax mapping T.T. Thanks a lot for the tutorial! It really helped a lot! :D
  3. Ceuwbra

[RMMV] Dog battler sprite

Bump.
  4. Ceuwbra

Shirois Stuff

it IS perfect! Thank you; I was waiting for this :D Only the battler remains now hehe
  5. Ceuwbra

Bump.
  6. Ceuwbra

Graphics Ahoy!

Username: Ceuwbra Game Name: Praise,  Chapter I - The Rebellion Army Theme/genre of the game: Fantasy/Adventure Colour Scheme: Goldish / something with light? Link to game thread (if there is one): - Title or Gameover: Title, Logo Commercial or non-commercial: The first chapter will be...
  7. Ceuwbra

Hi guys! I'm looking for a battler sprite for the dog from Rpg maker MV (Nature_01). Thanks in advance! And for the lazy people, I would like a battlersprite for this charset and for this faceset:           For those who don't exactly know what I mean with a "battler sprite", here are a few...
  8. Ceuwbra

Shirois Stuff

I really like this faceset and I think I'm gonna use it for my game. Is there a corresponding characterset + battler for the female by any chance? (I know it says "Shirois MV facesets", but if you have a characterset and battler for the female01 I would like to know^^)  And are you planning to...
  9. Ceuwbra

Using assets from VX Ace in MV

Hi, I can't speak for everyone, but I can give you my experience. (I've worked both in RMVX, RMVXace and now in RMMV): I don't think it's worth buying RMVX Ace just for the sprites. I am not really convinced about the conversion of RMVX Ace tiles, but soon enough some skill spriters around the...
  10. Ceuwbra

TheHarmp's Resource Laboratory.

Those are awesome man! I'm really excited about using the extra cracks and the mossy things. 
  11. Ceuwbra

Thalzon's MV Battlers

Wow! Those sprites are really nice looking! one question: How many sprites are u planning to make? As in are you going to cover only the basic enemies or are you going to sprite bosses and more area specific enemies for snowy areas / deserts etc. as well later on?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop thinking there are new freebies just because someone made a new post in the freebies subforum lol.
AND just like that..... I got STEAM DLC up and working! YES!
Game making is like a marathon, except the last 1/4 is more like sprint... a very long and intense sprint.
Finally got to finish the demo for my project!
Another week has gone by. Maybe you made changes to your project/s. Maybe you didn't. Nonetheless, THAT IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT BACK THEM UP O_O!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Paitshens